SNS - 12 Weeks of New Releases

Flappytofloppy

Awards
Isn’t amenoflavone really bad in the case of absorption? I remember reading it has bad bioavailability

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn’t amenoflavone really bad in the case of absorption? I remember reading it has bad bioavailability
A lot of people really love Amentoflavone and have asked us for years to do one. And feedback on Amentoflavone XT has been great so far. Several well-known members have posted feedback already.

Years ago, some other company reps attacked PES over absorption, etc. and they argued over it for what seemed like forever; while ironically people continued to respond great to the products with it in there.

For me, I'm not getting into the debates and arguments over how it looks on paper. I always thought it was silly for people to argue and go back and forth over theory when the product is working and giving great results in the real world.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blood Pressure Support XT - Now Available - with a Limited Time Intro Sale:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sleep Assist XT - Now Available - with a Limited Time Intro Sale:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sleep Assist XT - Now Available - with a Limited Time Intro Sale:

Really looking forward to hearing how people like this one. Not something I personally need as I sleep like the dead anywhere/time but my wife isn’t so lucky