Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Relaxation, Calmness, & Improved Sense of Well-Being
Deeper, More Restful Sleep

GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that is commonly referred to as ‘the brain’s natural calming agent’. By inhibiting over stimulation of the brain, GABA may help promote relaxation, mental focus, a sense of calmness, and improved sense of well-being. Taken before bedtime, GABA may assist in promoting a deeper more restful sleep.

GABA Highlights/Supports:
  • Promotes Relaxation
  • Restful Sleep
  • Mental Focus
  • Promotes a Sense of Calmness
  • Improved Sense of Well-Being
What is GABA?
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that acts as a calming neurotransmitter to regulate brain and nerve cell activity by inhibiting the number of neurons firing in the brain. GABA is commonly referred to as the brain’s natural calming agent and by inhibiting over stimulation of the brain, GABA may help promote relaxation, mental focus, a sense of calmness, and improved sense of well-being.

GABA is the most important and widespread inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. It helps prevent the over-firing of the nerve cells and decreases overall neuron activities in the central nervous system (CNS). Over-firing can cause restlessness, spasmodic movements, irritability, anxiety, and more. GABA is also used by the brain to create a sense of tranquility and calmness.

Taken before bedtime, GABA may assist in promoting a deeper more restful sleep.

GABA and Growth Hormone:
GABA is active in the pituitary gland (the control center of hormone production) where it stimulates the production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Elevated growth hormone levels support faster recovery, increases in muscle growth, improved fat loss, and increased metabolic rate. HGH tends to decrease naturally with age, so the older you get, the harder is may be to lose fat. That is one reason that GABA is so popular.

GABA Deficiency:
Low levels of GABA have been found in the brains of people with a number of movement disorders and other conditions, including panic, anxiety, depression, alcoholism, and bipolar disorders.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS GABA can be stacked with Sleep Assist XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, KannaEase, &/or a wide variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Link to thread:

Link to product:

For a limited time, get SNS GABA Powder 300 grams for 23.99 with coupon code gaba20.

GABA Powder Rendering (Front).png

GABA Powder (Supp Facts).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A bunch of awesome releases, Im curious to see what you saved for last!
Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll try to get it listed either tonight or in the morning.

But, while this will be the last week of the 12 Weeks of New Releases promo, it will definitely not be the last of the new releases :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll try to get it listed either tonight or in the morning.

But, while this will be the last week of the 12 Weeks of New Releases promo, it will definitely not be the last of the new releases :)
erected.. i mean excited

Bigmac2013

Bigmac2013

Awards
This is the first time in a long time I've seen new ingredients that get me excited. The new dimethylamine analogues especially are interesting. I've tried some and they do seem to be effective although not nearly as intense as the original DMAA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the first time in a long time I've seen new ingredients that get me excited. The new dimethylamine analogues especially are interesting. I've tried some and they do seem to be effective although not nearly as intense as the original DMAA.
Thank you. I'm glad that you're excited about the new releases.

Just because the 12 weeks promo is almost over doesn't mean the new releases are going to stop either. We have a lot more in the works. The original thought had been to possibly extend the 12 weeks promo to 12 more weeks because we have more than 12 new products in production but its so hard to gauge eta's on some of them, I don't want to be obligated to a promo and then miss weeks. But its a good chance that after skipping a week or two, you'll see an average of a product a week still from us :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 12 New Release - Spilanthes XT

Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
High Potency min. 3.5% Alkylamide Extract
Spilanthes Acmella is an herb that has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as a natural testosterone booster and for its aphrodisiac (libido enhancing) and pain-relieving properties.

There are several constituents in Spilanthes that are thought to be beneficial, but it is the N-Alkylamides extract that was used in the studies on Spilanthes and that are thought to be the most responsible for its effects.

Spilanthes XT uses SA3X™, a high potency branded extract that contains a minimum 3.5% Alkylamides extract and whose plants are non-GMO and grown free of pesticides.

Spilanthes XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Aphrodisiac/Libido Enhancer
  • Improved Sexual Performance
  • Nitric Oxide Booster
  • High Potency min. 3.5% Alkylamide Extract
  • 500 mg. SA3X Spilanthes per capsule
Spilanthes Acmella and Increased Testosterone & Luteinizing Hormone (LH):
In addition to it’s long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine for its testosterone boosting and libido enhancing properties, preliminary studies in mice have shown Spilanthes Acmella (specifically the N-Alkylamides) to have a positive effect on testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) after 28 days of use. [1]

Spilanthes Acmella and Sexual Performance:
In addition to its natural testosterone boosting benefits and extensive history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac (libido enhancer), preliminary studies in mice have shown Spilanthes Acmella (specifically the N-Alkylamides) to increase sexual frequency, ejaculation, sexual consistency, & harder erections. [1]

Spilanthes Acmella and Nitric Oxide:
The initial thoughts on Spilanthes increasing nitric oxide came from the same study discussed above in which researchers documented an increase on the PEI (Penile Erection Index) compared to a control group. The PEI was nearly 3 times higher in the Spilanthes Acmella group. In laymen’s terms, this means the Spilanthes group experienced improved erection quality/harder erections.

What is the importance of Spilanthes Acmella Extract being standardized?
The importance of Spilanthes Acmella Extract being standardized is because the percentage of standardized extract (specifically N-Alkylamide content) is thought to be responsible for the levels of benefits that this exciting ingredient provides.

Many Spilanthes raw materials and products on the market are just the herb powder and aren’t standardized at all so the user doesn’t know how much N-Alkylamide content they are getting, if any at all.

Spilanthes XT intro thread with coupon code:

Link to Spilanthes XT on the SNS website:

Spilanthes XT Rendering (FRONT).png

Spilanthes XT Supplement Facts, Directions, etc..png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sleep Assist XT is out?
Not yet. Hoping in a few weeks.

We have over a dozen products in production under SNS alone + a couple new ones under CEL also.

The 12 Weeks of New Releases - most thought this was to showcase the heavily anticipated new releases. It was actually to get eyes on the company and get some new versions of things released and a few single ingredients we've been asked for out. There are still a lot of new releases yet to come. After a couple week pause, you'll likely see them coming out weekly or almost weekly again :)

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not yet. Hoping in a few weeks.

We have over a dozen products in production under SNS alone + a couple new ones under CEL also.

The 12 Weeks of New Releases - most thought this was to showcase the heavily anticipated new releases. It was actually to get eyes on the company and get some new versions of things released and a few single ingredients we've been asked for out. There are still a lot of new releases yet to come. After a couple week pause, you'll likely see them coming out weekly or almost weekly again :)
Care to drop any hints about the upcoming CEL releases? Big fan of Anabolic Effect right here.. as Im sure many on this forum are!

Will we be waiting long?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates on the daily ergogenic?
Steve wrote a little about upcoming releases in another thread. I dug up the post for you.

That is a very good guess, but the week 12 release won't be Optimize-T.

I'll go ahead and say that the 12 Weeks of New Releases has been a good primer to get some updated formulas out and some cool single ingredients out, but its actually been more of a teaser for things to come.

The original thought had been to extend the 12 Weeks of New Releases to 12 More Weeks of New Releases but we decided not to do that for a few reasons:
- When it comes to formulas that have multiple licensed, branded ingredients there can be unforeseen delays.
- When it comes to flavored products, it can take longer than expected to get flavors right & cause delays.
- We don't tease many new releases, but we have some really big ones that we want to tease coming up and that's harder to do when people know somethings coming on a weekly basis.
- And I think overall, people are getting so used to us coming out with new stuff that taking a small break may make it more exciting.

Anyway, the cool part is that the original 12 weeks of was really just a teaser for the actual bigger releases. They won't necessarily be every week, but right now we have over 18 products in various stages of production under SNS alone + you'll see some new ones under CEL too.

Optimize-T - ETA is within 6 weeks. It has 8 ingredients and each one is a clinically researched, licensed, branded ingredient.

Daily Ergogenic - ETA is hopefully within 6 weeks. We have 3 flavors approved and 3 more we hope to have approved next week. It will launch with 3 flavors and we can add to them based on popularity.

Black Ginger actually will not be in Optimize-T, but will be in 2 different products. I'll go ahead and say that it will be in the natural anabolic that we have coming up and also in Libido Boost XT, whose formula is almost finalized. At the % potency we're using, 100 to 200 mg. per day would be the ideal dosage imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates on the daily ergogenic?
Thanks to Mr. Muscle for finding my post on this and pasting it above to answer on this one.

The Daily Ergogenic formula is completed and 3 flavors are approved and we hope to have 3 more approved this week. The 3 that we already have approved aren't necessarily the 3 we want to launch with. The plan is to launch with 3 and then add on to them based on popularity. We are hoping to have labels finalized this week (this can't be actually finalized to go to print until you know the 'other ingredients' part of the flavor system).

henm

Awards
I think everybody want to know What is the formula ingredients 😊 for daily ergo ?

Thanks to Mr. Muscle for finding my post on this and pasting it above to answer on this one.

The Daily Ergogenic formula is completed and 3 flavors are approved and we hope to have 3 more approved this week. The 3 that we already have approved aren't necessarily the 3 we want to launch with. The plan is to launch with 3 and then add on to them based on popularity. We are hoping to have labels finalized this week (this can't be actually finalized to go to print until you know the 'other ingredients' part of the flavor system).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think everybody want to know What is the formula ingredients 😊 for daily ergo ?
I hope so. I'm glad everyone wants to know for anticipation purposes haha :ROFLMAO:

We won't be releasing that for a few weeks until we get close to the release.

Remember, this isn't mean to be a product to introduce new ingredients or anything like that, its meant to be the ultimate product for covering the daily staple supplement needs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great stuff, thanks for all the updates. I'm already heavily biased to CEL & SNS and it's looking like you'll be even more of a provider for my regulars now too. Stoked to see what else you guys have coming.
Thank you. We really appreciate it. And please, let me know if there are any other products or ingredients that you'd like to see from us.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Care to drop any hints about the upcoming CEL releases? Big fan of Anabolic Effect right here.. as Im sure many on this forum are!

Will we be waiting long?
Thank you for the kind words. They are much appreciated.

Right now, we are waiting on several quotes back and trying to finalize a couple formulas. So I'm unsure as to a concrete ETA on those.

We have a natural anabolic coming soon under CEL. It's one the simpler side, but exciting. That one should be out within the next 6 weeks most likely, but it could be pushed back a little because of the SNS natural anabolic. We just don't want to release them both at once and the SNS one overshadow the CEL one - bc the SNS one is very complete and I'm super excited about it.

We have another natural anabolic formula we are working on for CEL, but we are waiting on something to wrap up with a branded ingredient supplier on that one, so the release is a few months out most likely.

The new Super Swole should be out within the next 4 to 6 weeks. Finally got the flavors approved of and new labels printed.

We also have a couple of formulas that I'm honestly not sure which brand we are going to put them under. They could kind of fit under either. More people look at and follow SNS so on one hand, it makes the most sense to put it under that; but on the other hand, I feel like we've kind of neglected CEL so I want to get some more things out under it too.

At a minimum, I'd say there's at least 4 new releases coming under CEL this year, maybe up to 6.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Support Healthy Mood, Focus, & Concentration!

Choline Citrate combines choline and citrate for optimal mental and physical performance.

Choline Citrate is a popular form of Choline that is commonly used to help support positive mood, focus, concentration, optimal mental performance, memory, and cognitive function. It is very commonly used as the foundation that other popular nootropic ingredients are added to.

Choline Citrate Highlights/Supports:
  • Positive Mood
  • Improved Focus
  • Mental Alertness
  • Concentration
  • Improved Memory
  • Enhanced Cognitive Function
  • Optimal Mental Performance
  • Optimal Physical Performance
Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Choline Citrate is a very versatile and can be stacked with SNS KannaEase, Stress & Anxiety Support, Huperzine A 99%, PEA-500 Xtreme, ALCAR-500, or a wide variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Choline Citrate Rendering (FRONT).png

Choline Citrate Label Supplement Facts.png

Choline Citrate is available on the SNS website now and is already shipping to retailers. It should be available at retailers next week. For a limited time, you can save 20% off on Choline Citrate with coupon code: cholinecitrate20

Note:
This is a product that we had previously made and then discontinued because of clumping issues. We have started making it again because we've been asked so much to and included a note on the label about the clumping being harmless and just being the nature of this ingredient. And we are running it in small batches to try to eliminate the problem as much as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone that was following along know that we are getting ready to start another phase of new releases.

Previously, we had some things in and we held them and had some fun with it to make it a new release each week for the 12 weeks of new releases. This time, we have so many exciting new releases coming in, that we won't necessarily be holding them and making it a new release each week but it will probably average out that way.

This time, we have more than 12 new releases in the production lineup with the first new ones due out this week.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone that was following along know that we are getting ready to start another phase of new releases.

Previously, we had some things in and we held them and had some fun with it to make it a new release each week for the 12 weeks of new releases. This time, we have so many exciting new releases coming in, that we won't necessarily be holding them and making it a new release each week but it will probably average out that way.

This time, we have more than 12 new releases in the production lineup with the first new ones due out this week.
SUMMER OF SUPPLEMENTS!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh my :love:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Product Release 1 for the Next Round of New Releases (Maybe to be named Summer of Supplements haha):

VASO6 - 120 Veg Capsules

Vaso-6 120 Rendering (GROUP).png

Vaso-6 Label (Supp Facts) 120.png

Link to the product on the website:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
VASO6 - 120 caps - Value Size - New Release Thread:

Furosap XT - 30 caps - Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer - New Release Thread:

Anacyclus XT - 120 caps - New Release Thread:

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Loving the recent / new releases!

With Spilanthes XT, and now Furosap XT and Anacyclus XT - I am curious on how you would recommend to stack these for optimal results (especially with the upcoming natural anabolics yet to be released).

Also - is there a recommended cycle length for each product or can each be run continually?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have totally screwed up my thoughts as to pct after my 8wk StanoPlex run😂
Decisions...decisions..decisions

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

With Spilanthes XT, and now Furosap XT and Anacyclus XT - I am curious on how you would recommend to stack these for optimal results (especially with the upcoming natural anabolics yet to be released).

Also - is there a recommended cycle length for each product or can each be run continually?
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that.

Any of these can he stacked together (Anacyclus XT, Spilanthes XT, & Furosap XT). And any would also be stackable with the natural anabolic coming up.

When it comes to testosterone boosting ingredients, somewhere at some point in time the norm became to say take them for 8 weeks and then take a 4 week break before taking them again. That really seems more rooted someone said it so others copied it type of logic rather than reality bc if you like a product that is helping your libido, sense of well-being, and testosterone levels, I see no reason with these to stop after 8 weeks. I think any of them could be ran continuously if you want to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have totally screwed up my thoughts as to pct after my 8wk StanoPlex run😂
Decisions...decisions..decisions
Ha. What were you leaning toward PCT wise?

And what are you thinking now?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was going to continue MTest and add Sustain Alpha, Pinepollen and Spilanthes. Now? I don’t know, maybe ALL OF THEM😉

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was going to continue MTest and add Sustain Alpha, Pinepollen and Spilanthes. Now? I don’t know, maybe ALL OF THEM😉
I think you had a great stack lined up for PCT; but you could definitely add the Anacyclus XT and Furosap XT if you wanted to.

That should also be an interesting stack for the female in your life haha.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of which. That’s what we need from you. A supplement to get the women to desire sex as often as us guys do😉
I guarantee that would fund any and all future endeavors!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

my take .. i think all those 3 will make a great stack and your lady friend will be very happy

i love 8weeks run . sometimes ill do 12weeks and then break into other stuff AE/Mtest/Epi plex .. run that then come back to your previous stack .. it gets fun :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Speaking of which. That’s what we need from you. A supplement to get the women to desire sex as often as us guys do😉
I guarantee that would fund any and all future endeavors!
Wow, you have no idea how much your post just freaked me out bc of the coincidence. If you don't believe me, check my post history and you'll see that my very last post before opening this thread and seeing yours included me writing this:

We're even considering doing a libido booster for females; I looked at products available in that category and its honestly sad how poorly formulated most are in the sense that they look like 'kitchen sink' prop blends with a bunch of things thrown in at low doses and not supported by much, if any real science. My holdback is that we really don't have the reach to market it to females properly so trying to figure out how we'd spread the word enough on it.

^^^ That's so funny that I posted that and then the very next post I saw was yours when I opened this thread haha.

I have a formula down that should really work for females; like really, really work as in you better be sure you really want to get yourself into what you're asking for type work haha. (BUT it wouldn't work for all bc there are different things that cause low libido especially in women can be from different things; but overall it should be great). But I'm not confident yet that we have the reach that we can get the word out on it properly.

Hint hint..... you guys going to create a marketing movement for me to get women to know about it if we do one? haha

ToxAF

Awards
Anacyclus usually makes me eat like a hog, is the type in your product one of the extracts known to really increase appetite?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anacyclus usually makes me eat like a hog, is the type in your product one of the extracts known to really increase appetite?
The effect that Anacyclus has on appetite can vary some from person to person, but most do see at some increase in appetite.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes this^!!! What I remember from Anabeta (ran it on 3 different times) was hunger and muscle fullness. No boost in libido like is being suggested above.

Very much looking forward to running anacyclus again!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes this^!!! What I remember from Anabeta (ran it on 3 different times) was hunger and muscle fullness. No boost in libido like is being suggested above.

Very much looking forward to running anacyclus again!
A lot of people reported an increase in libido from AnaBeta. And also, its something that Anacyclus has a traditional history of being used for. But just like it may not increase appetite in everyone (but likely will in most), it may not increase libido in everyone either.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a 2 pack of Lean Edge and 2 bottles of the new 120 count VASO6 on the Memorial Day sale! VASO6 is a great daily staple, especially at this price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picked up a 2 pack of Lean Edge and 2 bottles of the new 120 count VASO6 on the Memorial Day sale! VASO6 is a great daily staple, especially at this price.
Thank you. And I absolutely agree - VASO6 often only gets looked at as a pump ingredient but its great for so many different things. It's part of my daily supplement regimen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Amentoflavone XT is now available.

Intro Thread:

Link to Amentoflavone XT on the SNS website:

Coupon code for SNS website: amentoflavonext20

Note: Supplies are limited bc DPS bought the entire first batch except for a limited number of bottles we held back for direct sales and international customers since DPS doesn't ship internationally.

Amentoflavone XT Rendering (FRONT).png

Amentoflavone XT Supp Facts, Direcetions, etc..png

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Amentoflavone XT is now available.

Intro Thread:

Link to Amentoflavone XT on the SNS website:

Coupon code for SNS website: amentoflavonext20

Note: Supplies are limited bc DPS bought the entire first batch except for a limited number of bottles we held back for direct sales and international customers since DPS doesn't ship internationally.

View attachment 206249

View attachment 206250
I expect to see a lot of the guys that have been around here a long time that used this years back to be excited

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agree .. great stuff that OG players will love and was highly requested and SNS listened.

can be found for $21.56/bottle
post#204

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FWIW, I know you've been wondering if it's still worth it to be here @sns8778, but my stash is slowly becoming majority SNS/CEL/other products you've had a hand in. I should say, returning to SNS products really. So thanks for being upfront with us and listening to this small community of passionate fitness enthusiasts!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW, I know you've been wondering if it's still worth it to be here @sns8778, but my stash is slowly becoming majority SNS/CEL/other products you've had a hand in. I should say, returning to SNS products really. So thanks for being upfront with us and listening to this small community of passionate fitness enthusiasts!
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words.

It's not really that wonder if its 'worth it' because I really love helping people and love interacting with the people here that appreciate it. It's just been a very frustrating time on here lately for a variety of reasons.

I really do appreciate the kind words.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm the same... my cabinet is all SNS/CEL except for some defuse and a few things leftover from years past that I just never got around to using (yet)... haven't bought anything from anyone else except protein for maybe a year+ now