sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Based on the current formula, that would be the one ingredient I wouldn't mind if you took out and replaced with something else.
I was just curious.

I love Agmatine myself. Great pumps and very underrated nootropic benefits in my opinion.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was just curious.

I love Agmatine myself. Great pumps and very underrated nootropic benefits in my opinion.
Agreed! Do you know when the bulk agmatine powder may be back in stock? I usually hit up DPS because their prices are the best but a lot of the basics are OOS. I know it’s a tough time getting things in with everything going on. Just curious!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed! Do you know when the bulk agmatine powder may be back in stock? I usually hit up DPS because their prices are the best but a lot of the basics are OOS. I know it’s a tough time getting things in with everything going on. Just curious!
Agmatine XT Powder is supposed to be shipping out to us next week we hope & DPS will probably order it right away.
(They have a shipment in transit to them of some other of the OOS's as well).

We are doing our best get everything back in stock as quick as we can. We just have so many products, it seems like a never ending challenge, especially with the effect that Covid has had on the supply chain.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agmatine is one of my favorite

we got phenibut taken away from us .. please leave agmatine alone lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the EU Agmatine is banned actually so most sites dont even carry it.
I remember at one point orange juice was in talks to get banned in EU lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the EU Agmatine is banned actually so most sites dont even carry it.
My understanding of why, and I could be wrong, but I read this a long time ago - was that it was because Agmatine was used there in some parts at high dosages to help with drug withdrawals so they classified it as a medicine.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My understanding of why, and I could be wrong, but I read this a long time ago - was that it was because Agmatine was used there in some parts at high dosages to help with drug withdrawals so they classified it as a medicine.
Makes sense because getting off of opiates, as it reduces tolerance (possibly with benzos as well), is counterproductive 🙄

Just had a dumb situation like this in the states. Sorry can't fill blood pressure medication because it's over 90 days and doctors are closed due to holiday/weekend.... Its a 90 day prescription

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did not know this, but sounds like a dumb enough reason to be the case.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in the EU we have something called "Novel Food List" and it is a quite stupid thing.

Novel Food is defined as food that had not been consumed to a significant degree by humans in the EU before 15 May 1997, when the first Regulation on novel food came into force.

'Novel Food' can be newly developed, innovative food, food produced using new technologies and production processes, as well as food which is or has been traditionally eaten outside of the EU.

Examples of Novel Food include new sources of vitamin K (menaquinone) or extracts from existing food (Antarctic Krill oil rich in phospholipids from Euphausia superba), agricultural products from third countries (chia seeds, noni fruit juice), or food derived from new production processes (UV-treated food (milk, bread, mushrooms and yeast).

And Agmatine was added to that a couple of years ago unfortunately.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So in the EU we have something called "Novel Food List" and it is a quite stupid thing.

Novel Food is defined as food that had not been consumed to a significant degree by humans in the EU before 15 May 1997, when the first Regulation on novel food came into force.

'Novel Food' can be newly developed, innovative food, food produced using new technologies and production processes, as well as food which is or has been traditionally eaten outside of the EU.

Examples of Novel Food include new sources of vitamin K (menaquinone) or extracts from existing food (Antarctic Krill oil rich in phospholipids from Euphausia superba), agricultural products from third countries (chia seeds, noni fruit juice), or food derived from new production processes (UV-treated food (milk, bread, mushrooms and yeast).

And then there's still every country's own regulations. Like Mucuna and L-Dopa are a no no to order to my country, but I can purchase them from some shops inside my country 🤷‍♂️ And they do sell Agmatine in some places inside the EU, so who can keep track? Not me..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

did not know this .. wow and we thought that uncle sam was strict

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha paytience

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where is this weeks release ?
Yes SNS!! Where is the new release ? Stop playing game with my heart, with my heart, baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Apologies. I meant to do the release yesterday but had a family issue that caused me to have to leave. Getting caught up on a couple of things now and will do the release shortly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 4 - New Release

VasoForce XT (New Version)

Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, & More!
Nitric Oxide Support

All-Star Cast of Ingredients!
  • 1,00 mg. – Agmatine
  • 600 mg. – VASO6™
  • 100 mg. – S7™
  • 50 mg. – ActiGin®
  • 50 mg. – AstraGin®
VasoForce XT contains 5 high end active ingredients including clinically researched key ingredients and a massive 600 mg. of Vaso6™. If you’re looking for improved pumps, vascularity, nitric oxide production, and performance, meet your new workout partner, VasoForce XT.

VasoForce XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Incredible Long-Lasting Pumps
  • Intense Mind-Blowing Vascularity
  • Enhanced Nitric Oxide Production
  • Increased Endurance & Performance
  • Increased Vasodilation & Blood Flow
  • Improved Nutrient Delivery
  • Enhanced ATP Production
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
Become a Force in the Gym –
Get VasoForce XT Today!

For full write up and ingredient information:

Intro Thread:

VasoForce XT Rendering (Front).png

VasoForce XT BANNER.png

VasoForce XT is shipping to retailers Monday.

33.74 each for a limited time on the SNS website w/coupon code: vasoforcext25

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the difference between the old and new version?
I detailed it out in the intro thread on it.

The changes from the original VasoForce XT capsules are:
- Removed GlycerPump
- Increased Agmatine from 500 mg. to 1,000 mg.
- Increased S7 from 50 mg. to 100 mg.
- Added ActiGin (also known as Senactiv®) at 50 mg.

The reason for removing the GlycerPump was because in some cases it caused softening of the capsules, especially once the seal was opened. Harmless, but it worried some people that weren't familiar with GlycerPump.

Don't worry, for anyone that still wants to use GlycerPump with it, we will have our GlycerPump capsules back in stock within the next week to week and a half :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I detailed it out in the intro thread on it.

The changes from the original VasoForce XT capsules are:
- Removed GlycerPump
- Increased Agmatine from 500 mg. to 1,000 mg.
- Increased S7 from 50 mg. to 100 mg.
- Added ActiGin (also known as Senactiv) at 50 mg.

The reason for removing the GlycerPump was because in some cases it caused softening of the capsules, especially once the seal was opened. Harmless, but it worried some people that weren't familiar with GlycerPump.

Don't worry, for anyone that still wants to use GlycerPump with it, we will have our GlycerPump capsules back in stock within the next week to week and a half :)
Agmatine powder coming back soon?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agmatine powder coming back soon?
Should be shipping to us this coming week so we should have it back in stock this or next week at the latest. And will start shipping out to retailers the same day.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 - New Release

VasoForce XT (New Version)

Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, & More!
Nitric Oxide Support

All-Star Cast of Ingredients!
  • 1,00 mg. – Agmatine
  • 600 mg. – VASO6
  • 100 mg. – S7
  • 50 mg. – ActiGin
  • 50 mg. – AstraGin
VasoForce XT contains 5 high end active ingredients including clinically researched key ingredients and a massive 600 mg. of Vaso6. If you’re looking for improved pumps, vascularity, nitric oxide production, and performance, meet your new workout partner, VasoForce XT.

VasoForce XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Incredible Long-Lasting Pumps
  • Intense Mind-Blowing Vascularity
  • Enhanced Nitric Oxide Production
  • Increased Endurance & Performance
  • Increased Vasodilation & Blood Flow
  • Improved Nutrient Delivery
  • Enhanced ATP Production
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
Become a Force in the Gym –
Get VasoForce XT Today!

For full write up and ingredient information:

Intro Thread:

VasoForce XT Rendering (Front).png

VasoForce XT BANNER.png

VasoForce XT is shipping to retailers Monday.

33.74 each for a limited time on the SNS website w/coupon code: vasoforcext25

Looks like a great pump product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like a great pump product
Thank you. Feedback on the original version was great and I think it will be on this one as well.

Plus, I think if you look at the overall ingredient benefits, its so much more than just a pump product. It has great potential for lean muscle, endurance, recovery, blood pressure & cardiovascular support, erection quality, and more.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the new version as well .. i love glycerpump but yeah for those who dont know what it can do the cap or in powder gets worried ( damn noobs )

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Are there any UK retailers stocking the newer products?? TIA (y)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are there any UK retailers stocking the newer products?? TIA (y)
I hope that some of the UK retailers will be bringing them in. We offer all new releases to them, its just whether they buy them or not. In the case of the new releases, we're even open to shipping them some of the unreleased ones for ordering and shipping convenience.

For the longest time, we've worked with the same handful of UK/EU retailers. I hope to continue to work with them and hope that they will bring in the new items. If anyone has suggestions for other UK/EU retailers they would like to see carry the items, please feel free to contact me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 5 New Release

SNS Dynamine Capsules

Fast Acting Energy, Positive Mood, & Focus
125 Mg. Dynamine™ per Capsule

125 mg. Dynamine™ Per Capsule
60 Caps Per Bottle

Dynamine™, also known as methylliberine, is an alkaloid found in Kucha tea leaf that is chemically similar to Theacrine and Caffeine and may increase energy, mood, and focus by activating dopamine receptors and other neurotransmitters. Dynamine™ can be thought of as a faster acting version of Theacrine and users can see results in as little as 15 to 30 minutes after consumption.

SNS Dynamine™ capsules contain 100% Dynamine. This is very important to note because many powdered products containing Dynamine™ on the market use Dynamine 40% because its easier to flavor. SNS Dynamine™ capsules bypass this issue and deliver 125 mg. of pure Dynamine™ per capsule.

That means that it would take a whopping 312.5 mg. of Dynamine™ 40% in a powder or pre-workout to give you the same amount of Dynamine™ that is in 1 SNS Dynamine™ capsule.

SNS Dynamine™ Capsule Highlights/Supports:
  • Fast Acting Energy
  • Positive Mood
  • Focus and Mental Alertness
  • 100% Pure Dynamine
  • 125 mg. Dynamine per Capsule
Versatility:
One of the most exciting things about SNS Dynamine™ capsules other than how great the ingredient is itself is how versatile the product is. By offering Dynamine™ in a single ingredient capsule form, this allows you to take Dynamine™ with SNS Focus XT or Energized Aminos, with your coffee, energy drink of choice, or other pre-workouts that don’t have Dynamine™ in them.

This is even more exciting due to a recent study on Dynamine™ showing that it extends caffeine’s half, which means that you may not only get the fast acting energy of Dynamine™ itself but it may also help the energy from your caffeine last longer as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dynamine (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Dynamine Supp Facts Card Style.png

See thread for full write up and info:

Link to SNS website to purchase or for more product information:
(For limited time, use coupon code: dynamine20 for 20% off which makes it 27.99 each!)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oooh now that is something I know people have been asking for for quite some time! Bring on the stims haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oooh now that is something I know people have been asking for for quite some time! Bring on the stims haha

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are we getting the Focus XT reformulation?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never said anything about a Focus XT reformulation, so I'm not sure what you're talking about?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you possibly change in focus xt?!!?!?! Focus XT is perfect the way it is! Speaking of which time for some more green apple abduction yummmm

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would you possibly change in focus xt?!!?!?! Focus XT is perfect the way it is! Speaking of which time for some more green apple abduction yummmm
Thank you. And we are hoping to get almost all flavors back in stock within 3 weeks. We had to change cm's for flavored powders bc the one we were using got so behind due to Covid. So flavor matching took awhile but is finally complete. Unfortunately, we did run out of a lot of flavors during the process. But the good news is that as soon as we get the normal flavors back in stock, we will have 2 new flavors coming out :)

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody ever said it, I just noticed that it’s completely sold out at DPS so figured maybe it was getting a tweak. I wanna stack it with the new Vasoforce I picked up from you guys.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can find a few left at TFSupplements, use code Get35off.
i picked few over the weekend :)
only candy corn left now .. lets get this out of stock too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nobody ever said it, I just noticed that it’s completely sold out at DPS so figured maybe it was getting a tweak. I wanna stack it with the new Vasoforce I picked up from you guys.
Gotcha. I was just confused bc I wanted to make sure I hadn't implied something by accident. There is really nothing about Focus XT I would want to change that I can think of. To me, its the perfect nootropic energizer.

The reason that we are out of stock on it (and that DPS is) is that so many contract manufacturers ran into delays during Covid, including the one that we were using for Focus XT, that we had to change places bc of the delays. Flavor matching took awhile so we ran out during that time, but its finally done and we should have all of them back in stock in the next few weeks.