SNI MuscleTest...need some help

Mr e36 M3

Awards
so i was doing some research on this stuff and i found out that each pill has about 75mg of 6oxo.

now if i were to take this product solo would it give me an extra edge in the gym? im not looking for massive gains but rather just a little extra boost.
ive read that its supposed to be used like a AI. (can some one confirm this)

i cant really find any good solid reviews of the usage.

i did find one and the guy stated that he had a increase in libido (probably bc of the tribulous), it gave him pretty intense and crazy dreams, and he didnt notice any crazy gains but he did say that he didnt hit the gym as hard as he should have.

im pretty much just looking for the bottom line on this product but cant seem to find anything.

thanks guys.

Mr e36 M3

Awards
thanks for the clarification... but can you supply more info?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
list all the ingredients.

dosage for 6oxo is about 300mg btw.

Mr e36 M3

Awards
The serving for this is 4 pills. Each pills has 75mg.

Im really just looking to see if this product is taken By its self for a full cycle if it will have any effects in te gym.

And when i finish it will i need to take any precautions.?.

Thanks

Mr e36 M3

Awards
redient Details: Muscle Test Supplement Facts Serving Size 4 Capsules Servings per container 30 Amount Per Serving Advanced Testosterone Complex 3000mg Tribulus Terrestris (60% Sapponis 20% Protodioscin) 6 TEST (as 4-Etioallocholen-3,6, 17-Trione) Avena Sativa, Eurycoma Longfolia, Zinc Aspartate Magnesium Aspartate, Vitamin B6 Rhodiola Rosea (3%), BioperineMuscle Test Other Ingredients Stearate, Stearic Acid, Gelatin