Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi guys, I'm just making this thread to say I've talked with Mike Arnold and he's decided to make me a rep for maresearchchems.

You can use my code: smont
To save 15% off your orders.

For those of you that have been members for a while you already know me. But if your new here I have never been associated with maresearchchems before this week but have always been a fan of the company.

Because research chemicals are technically not for human consumption I will not be making recommendations to anyone, but if your interested in something I can provide you with a explanation of what a product is and what the literature tells us about such products.

I will also from time to time post about whatever product I'm currently reading about just to share things I find interesting or useful.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CONGRATS!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice congrats .. great co.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree MA Research is Top Notch ! I will put an order together this weekend to take advantage of your code!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Smont Site won't let me log -in requested new password, but nothing ??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont Site won't let me log -in requested new password, but nothing ??
Hey rocket, I just got a alert saying you tagged me and it brought me to this post from January 😂😂😂
Idk how that happened, but what ever came from that situation? I haven't heard that happen to anyone before

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey rocket, I just got a alert saying you tagged me and it brought me to this post from January 😂😂😂
Idk how that happened, but what ever came from that situation? I haven't heard that happen to anyone before
That is weird, but I did get my problem resolved ! So Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been getting Snail Mail like that lately !! Just got a bill postmarked 12/24/21

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been getting Snail Mail like that lately !! Just got a bill postmarked 12/24/21
2 years ago I got a Christmas card from a friend in Florida, well it turns out it was actually the card I sent him the year before. He never received it and it took a whole year to make it back to my house

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smont Anabolics 95
Smont Supplements 25
Smont Peptide/Research 1
Soundwizard Anabolics 19