Smoking and sarms

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Not too sure where to post this but i have a quick question.
Does anyone on here smoke cigarettes while on a sarms cycle?
Did it hinder gains?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I been smoking for about 26 years, and not seen any hindered gainz. Granted, the smoking will probably kill me one day. But, screw it we only live once right. And I still get them GAINZZZ

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I been smoking for about 26 years, and not seen any hindered gainz. Granted, the smoking will probably kill me one day. But, screw it we only live once right. And I still get them GAINZZZ
How would you know if you have been smoking the whole time?

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
I wouldnt say my smoking is bad. I train in the afternoon after work and dont have any couple hours prior or post work out, and around 4/5 throughout the day

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt say my smoking is bad. I train in the afternoon after work and dont have any couple hours prior or post work out, and around 4/5 throughout the day
No that's not bad at all, and if you are really worried about it. I know a few guys I lift with that changed to Vaping. They seem to like it

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Just quit, dude. I smoked for around 9 years, from age 15 to 24. It's hard at first, but after a while, you'll wonder why you did something so pointless. I don't miss it, and I hate the smell now, too.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
No that's not bad at all, and if you are really worried about it. I know a few guys I lift with that changed to Vaping. They seem to like it
I live in australia and the nicotine liquid is illegal hahah. Ive tried vaping without nico and doesnt do anything for me

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Just quit, dude. I smoked for around 9 years, from age 15 to 24. It's hard at first, but after a while, you'll wonder why you did something so pointless. I don't miss it, and I hate the smell now, too.
The past 5 months ive been on and off them. I seem to quit them for like a week or 2 at a time then it only takes 1 and im back on them. It doesnt help that my girlfriend smokes around me, i can deal with my mates smoking around me

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The past 5 months ive been on and off them. I seem to quit them for like a week or 2 at a time then it only takes 1 and im back on them. It doesnt help that my girlfriend smokes around me, i can deal with my mates smoking around me
I'm the same way. Thats why I never have quit

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine does hinder optimal hormone levels so it would hinder gains, but I think alcohol or poor sleep may be worse on muscle.

Jayfitty

Jayfitty

Awards
Nicotine does hinder optimal hormone levels so it would hinder gains, but I think alcohol or poor sleep may be worse on muscle.
I make sure i get plenty of sleep each night and i dont drink

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your that worried about smoking on a sarm cycle go for something stronger. I’ve smoked for donkeys years, made great gains on cycle and even topped my class in my black belt ju jujitsu exam

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Not too sure where to post this but i have a quick question.
Does anyone on here smoke cigarettes while on a sarms cycle?
Did it hinder gains?
cigarettes decrease performance also usually makes people less hungry of course that hinder your gains

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Just the strain on your overall health due to smoking would hinder gains as well, but I think you understand that.

Kasper710

Awards
I smoke too a lot of years it doesn’t affect gains .

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly this ^^^^ i smoked 15 to 25 and cant even imagine starting again. Dont miss it in the least

Kasper710

Awards
So hard to stop it I tried for one day and failed

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I smoked on and off in my early 20's. I wasn't training consistent enough to know if it affected my gains. My grandfather died of smoking related causes and that was reason enough to quit for good. You do only get one life but there's still a ****load I want to get done before it's over.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I used to smoke for two years, dropped it. Never felt better and cigarettes disgust me now.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the day when i drop them for good will be in the near future
I could smoke on and off as I please. No addictive personality I guess. You'll feel and perform better.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quit that sh1t bro. Using AAS/ph/etc is not doing your heart and arterial health any favours, which will only be compounded by smoking.

I smoked for 15 years, quit when my daughter was born.

Having a significant motivating factor certainly helps.