Smash AMF

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody taking smash amf as a daily pre? What’s your experience if you are.
Only took it five or six times in total, besides the sweaty chills I think it helped kickstart my metabolism into fat burning. I did **** my Bowles out about 3 times every day I took it and I took it on fasted stomach so I think the yohimbe might have have worked synergistically with the other ingredients.

I think if somebody could tolerate the toxic feeling in their bowels, if they could and took this continuously I am pretty sure it would help burn fat. Personally besides the shitting I really dislike the chills like I am feezing all the way into my bones and should. I live in Northern Europe and it its already colder than a fridge here anyways and in winter it gets colder than the friggin freezer,

I can't understand the people who stayed in such a cold place since long ago.. but I guess they must have rigged the fashion of wearing clothes like bearskin etc others they would have froze their limbs off including the one for reproduction! :ROFLMAO:

But meh no chill supplements for me, that was the amazing thing with O.G Excelsior that it actually would number my sensation to pain and cold as well and I was maniac biking and jumping into freezing lake all the ay up until December 23 the day before it froze up 2 years ago. I have lost my guts or I could try and be lame and logical and say it would be insane to jump Into ice cold lake! o_O:cool::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody taking smash amf as a daily pre? What’s your experience if you are.
I've taken it a few days in a row. Heart rate stays very intense on it. I like how it gets you hyped without any stomach bloat that you will often get with some of those large scoop fully loaded pres. I mean it's great having fully dosed stims,with fully dosed pump, fully dosed nootropics etc. But sometimes having all this sloshing around in your stomach is detrimental to the workout regardless of the effects it's having.

I have also tried various other ways of taking it.

Half scoop, not worth it for workout but great for a morning or early afternoon pick me up to focus on work.

3/4 scoop. Better for slightly reduced heart rate. Have added citrulline to this also and works great.

1/2 scoop mixed with ghost burn black plus citrulline. 45 minutes preworkout also great for specific workouts... Not legs.

If I go a basic full scoop now I take an hour before workout and the heart rate has started to settle by the time I start but the zoned feeling plus energy still goes on for at least a couple of hours.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I purchased some samples of this on Ruesco since my alpha yohimbine tolerance has been going steadly up, are the samples similar to the tubs being sold or are these samples just average high pre stims?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried like a lil less than half a serving, I think its mainly the yohimbine causing serious sides for everyone.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am now officially immune. I can go full scoop and get no cold shivers, no runny nose, just smooth constant energy. Only issue is if I take later than 2 pm I cannot sleep at all until the next day so has to be a mor ing workout use only which for me means drinking it at about 7am.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This **** kind of had my nose bleed for some reason. Kind of like how lipodrene did at half a pill. Not even Wildfire OG, Mesomorph, ECA Stack, Adderall, Vyvanse would do that to me.............

cfisher52986

Awards
This **** kind of had my nose bleed for some reason. Kind of like how lipodrene did at half a pill. Not even Wildfire OG, Mesomorph, ECA Stack, Adderall, Vyvanse would do that to me.............
Not supposed to snort it bruh