Smart drugs

Ripper

Awards
Any legit sources for ( smart)/ Nootropics?

purenootropics
Is the site I always use they take a while to get to where I live but I’m in a somewhat remote area of Canada, but that said the quality of their nootropics have been in my experience really good, I have tried oxiracetam, aniracetam, phenylpiracetam, noopept, pramiracetam, and for a choline source to stack with your racetam/ nootropic, alpha-GPC and CDP-Choline which I recommend you take one or both of them, depending on how you respond to both you might find one better, Personally alpha gpc wasn’t as good for me as cdp choline but you need at least one of them that’s your fuel to run at a higher level, without it you will have opposite/negative effects like brain fog and headaches.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS (serious nutrition solutions) will have most of the "low hanging fruit", in caps or powders, and at some of the best prices outside of buying in bulk.

As these guys mentioned, there are a few providers for bulk powders but I wouldn't go that route until you a) know the company is legit/quality and b) have a good handle on what you want (type, amount, etc)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS (serious nutrition solutions) will have most of the "low hanging fruit", in caps or powders, and at some of the best prices outside of buying in bulk.

As these guys mentioned, there are a few providers for bulk powders but I wouldn't go that route until you a) know the company is legit/quality and b) have a good handle on what you want (type, amount, etc)
i've tried several other places for phenibut, but sns has just as good quality as anywhere else for a much lower price...nootropics.com is on the high side price wise, but they have a great selection and everything has been good quality-pretty fast delivery also.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've tried several other places for phenibut, but sns has just as good quality as anywhere else for a much lower price...nootropics.com is on the high side price wise, but they have a great selection and everything has been good quality-pretty fast delivery also.
Isn’t phenibut pretty much gone nowadays? I’ve been using SNS’ Phenibut XT for years but I don’t think they’re making it anymore and I’m down to my last two bottles!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t phenibut pretty much gone nowadays? I’ve been using SNS’ Phenibut XT for years but I don’t think they’re making it anymore and I’m down to my last two bottles!
i was buying sns phenibut from dps but they sold out and won't be getting more...so i just ordered from liftmode.com today...their phenibut comes very highly recommended...i will post up my thoughts once i receive and use it.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, phenibut is all over the place. Here's a whole page of Phenibut supplements:

My favorite is Hi-tech Somatomax. I don't know how much phenibut it has in it, but it works great for sleep (they sell it as a "GH booster" but it's really not) or during the day for a little relaxing buzz.