Unanswered Small gyno help

BestAthlete

Awards
Hi,

I just need some help for some gyno treatment.
Im running a cycle of :

M Sten 20-30mg a day

Lgd 20mg a day

Proviron 50 mg

Andriol Testocaps 200-250mg a day as a test base.

This is my cycle and It looks like a have puffy nipples and lumps.
I think it all started with previous cycle and I don't want it to get worst and I wanna reduce it.
Can you guys tell me if I can add and AI like Aromasin or a Serm like Nolva or Ralox while on cycle?

Thank you

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi,

I just need some help for some gyno treatment.
Im running a cycle of :

M Sten 20-30mg a day

Lgd 20mg a day

Proviron 50 mg

Andriol Testocaps 200-250mg a day as a test base.

This is my cycle and It looks like a have puffy nipples and lumps.
I think it all started with previous cycle and I don't want it to get worst and I wanna reduce it.
Can you guys tell me if I can add and AI like Aromasin or a Serm like Nolva or Ralox while on cycle?

Thank you
Of course one should research with aromasin and raloxifene. Go through MAResearch. Research both until sides subside.

BestAthlete

Awards
Of course one should research with aromasin and raloxifene. Go through MAResearch. Research both until sides subside.

Sounds good. Thanks.
One more thing... Will Ralox and Aromasin inhibit my gains while on cycle or it's fine?
And what are your thoughts on Letrozole?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good. Thanks.
One more thing... Will Ralox and Aromasin inhibit my gains while on cycle or it's fine?
And what are your thoughts on Letrozole?
While on cycle it should not inhibit gains. Letrozole very well may inhibit gains. It can make your e2 go all the way to zero, and pretty quickly, and that will mess you up.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good lawd that’s a lot of LGD. I would do something like SNS Inhibit and a serm to keep estro from binding to the nips

BestAthlete

Awards
While on cycle it should not inhibit gains. Letrozole very well may inhibit gains. It can make your e2 go all the way to zero, and pretty quickly, and that will mess you up.

I was thinking about using Aromasin at 25mg the first two days and then 60mg of ralox every day and Aromasin twice a week (12.5mg?).
Do you think I can stop using proviron while on Aromasin?
Maybe Aromasin is enough for gyno and keep me dry while on cycle.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking about using Aromasin at 25mg the first two days and then 60mg of ralox every day and Aromasin twice a week (12.5mg?).
Do you think I can stop using proviron while on Aromasin?
Maybe Aromasin is enough for gyno and keep me dry while on cycle.
Aromasin and ralox will be plenty for e2/gyno. Now proviron will give you more free testosterone, so I wouldn't necessarily drop it.