Small growing gyno lump in right nipple-what is the best option to help shrink it?

swirvin1

Awards
1 issue-I do not want whatever I take to negatively impact libido. What is the best option to slowly shrink it, and keep my sex drive in tact. Please help...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ralox kills estrogen if you aren't careful tho. Ralox is also somewhat expensive. First thing you should do is get some blood work done to see why it's growing.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run any SERM you can get your hands on!!! Run that as long as it takes for lump to shrink to nothing

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run any SERM you can get your hands on!!! Run that as long as it takes for lump to shrink to nothing
Not any serm lol... I wouldn't run clomid to get rid of gyno

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All SERM's will block estrogen from binding to receptors in breast tissue

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 issue-I do not want whatever I take to negatively impact libido. What is the best option to slowly shrink it, and keep my sex drive in tact. Please help...
What are you running? And how do you definitively know it is gyno?

swirvin1

Awards
I know that it's gyno because I have been back and forth to the endo with blood results and an ultrasound result and its diagnosed as gyno. However, it takes weeks to get the blood results, and weeks to see the endo again so by the time I see her it will be months and I am getting nowhere. I need to self-medicate. I only have two concerns: keep my libido in tact (so whatever I take needs to be taken at mild doses and carefully) and shrinking this gyno lump. Surgery is not an option.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know that it's gyno because I have been back and forth to the endo with blood results and an ultrasound result and its diagnosed as gyno. However, it takes weeks to get the blood results, and weeks to see the endo again so by the time I see her it will be months and I am getting nowhere. I need to self-medicate. I only have two concerns: keep my libido in tact (so whatever I take needs to be taken at mild doses and carefully) and shrinking this gyno lump. Surgery is not an option.
Nolva or ralox would be the preferred SERM. Nolva IMO is tried and true. Run it at 20mg daily. Most would also suggest running an AI, especially letro, to reduce estrogen and help actaully shrink it but letro will for sure kill your libido.

FWIW, why is libido a concern? isnt not having gyno a higher priority than having good wood for a few weeks?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nolva or ralox would be the preferred SERM. Nolva IMO is tried and true. Run it at 20mg daily. Most would also suggest running an AI, especially letro, to reduce estrogen and help actaully shrink it but letro will for sure kill your libido.

FWIW, why is libido a concern? isnt not having gyno a higher priority than having good wood for a few weeks?
This is the best advice right here. I had a painful maybe pea sized lump behind my right nipple for a year or two. Didn't really care that much to be honest with you and put it in the back of my head. Coming off cycle last summer, I ran Toremefine (very similar to Nolvadex) and it was gone within weeks and has not come back since. Letrozole is known as the gold standard for ridding gyno but makes people feel terrible. Try Nolvadex or Toremefine first. This is all assuming it is Estrogen related gyno as opposed to prolactin. By the way you describe it, it definitely seems to be estrogenic.

swirvin1

Awards
Per my latest bloodwork, my prolactin levels were on the lower end of the range. So I would assume it is estrogenic from poor PCT related to a summer D-Zine run. I'm concerned about the libido because I just got a new girl and I do not need her to know that I ever messed with D-Zine. It sounds to me like Torem is the best option. What is the dosing regimen that you would recommend?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Per my latest bloodwork, my prolactin levels were on the lower end of the range. So I would assume it is estrogenic from poor PCT related to a summer D-Zine run. I'm concerned about the libido because I just got a new girl and I do not need her to know that I ever messed with D-Zine. It sounds to me like Torem is the best option. What is the dosing regimen that you would recommend?
fwiw, torem might be a good bit harder to find, as well as more likely to be bunk.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm running Ralox now, ****s brutal for me

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe I ran 40mg twice daily for 1 week, and then 40mg once daily for another three weeks, then 40mg every other day for a week after that. I felt more or less normal on it as well..libido was very good.

swirvin1

Awards
Thanks everyone I appreciate it. It's been pretty frustrating getting this issue fixed. I had Clomid for my PCT after the D-Zine but I got ripped off. It was bunk for sure.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks everyone I appreciate it. It's been pretty frustrating getting this issue fixed. I had Clomid for my PCT after the D-Zine but I got ripped off. It was bunk for sure.
Yeah, that is a pisser. The good news is that it is never too late...got rid of mine a year or two after the fact as I mentioned.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm running Ralox now, ****s brutal for me
Really? I've used/using it twice now and never got any sides, 30mg and it brought my lump right down (then i had a flare up from getting fat lol)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolvadex (or raloxifene) with exemestane seems to be what most people vouch for; I'm currently pcting with nolvadex and aromasin

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really? I've used/using it twice now and never got any sides, 30mg and it brought my lump right down (then i had a flare up from getting fat lol)
I'm on 60 right now so maybe that's why. How long did you run it? I've got bad pubertal gyno so I'm trying to kill that off but worried it may be too late

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm on 60 right now so maybe that's why. How long did you run it? I've got bad pubertal gyno so I'm trying to kill that off but worried it may be too late
yeah man i ran it 60mg for 10 days, then dropped to 30mg, i ran it 1st for 5 months and it started to clear up around the 1.5 month mark... i read heaps of places you shouldnt stay on 60mg as it can **** with your bones + all the other sides

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pubertal gyno is pretty much surgery or bust. Maybe a little redux is possible but you're not gonna get rid of it. Sucks.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pubertal gyno is pretty much surgery or bust. Maybe a little redux is possible but you're not gonna get rid of it. Sucks.
I've heard long doses of Ralox works so we will see... got enough for a few months

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've heard long doses of Ralox works so we will see... got enough for a few months
Just watch your other values like liver and such. Don't wanna fix one problem only to cause another

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just watch your other values like liver and such. Don't wanna fix one problem only to cause another
Yeah that's why I'm running it off cycle, should be alright as long as I don't add anything else.

livestrong82

Awards
I got one 10 days ago, I thought it was prolactin related but no it was estro related.. so im taking nolva and adex at the moment, on cycle.

I've had one before and made it go away with nolva and adex.. killed my sex drive tho and it was during PCT. Sex drive came back in about a week after killing estro and Lump went away in 4 or 5 days after taking the adex n nolva..

Hopefully it goes away soon this time bcuz I took longer to react since I thought it was prolactin.. mine doesn't hurt or anything but I feel a hard lump about the size of a BB pellet on the outside of my right nipple... currently running 10mg nolv and Adex 1mg daily

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I've had Gyno my whole ****ing life, nothing works for that ****. Saving up for surgery .

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Small growing gyno lump in right nipple-what is the best option to help shrin...

Yeah tried that :-/ nope but who knows maybe the stuff was weak. Could always try again and see if there are any results.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Small growing gyno lump in right nipple-what is the best option to help shrin...

If your asking me I don't know. ****ty scale says 26% but I am vainy as **** and my abs are starting to come again. Dropped down to 11 / 10 at one point. Was so frustrated I also dropped down to 169lbs . I'm 6'4 lol. I guess I can try to get down to 6/7% and see if that helps, but that is pretty hardcore and with my ****ty metabolism, I would have to cut all carbs and eat salad 3 times a day.

Doctor and surgeon told me I have a mild case, so I know lots of it is stubborn fat. My hormone levels were good last I checked.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cutting body fat will def help, man boobs are mostly fatty tissue with lots of estrogen receptors. If it gets too bad you can get glands forming but that's unlikely

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You might want to try slow cut/rrcomp or just go balls to the wall cut lol... that plus ralox 30mg or nolva 20mg, will realistically the best you can do... but it will take s good 2 months for you to start noticing im guessing

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You might want to try slow cut/rrcomp or just go balls to the wall cut lol... that plus ralox 30mg or nolva 20mg, will realistically the best you can do... but it will take s good 2 months for you to start noticing im guessing
It's 2-3 months minimum, I've seen runs of 6+ on ralox

illazilla

Banned
Awards
lowering your bodyfat will substantially lower estrogen levels, and can be extremely helpful for the 'gyno' to dissapear

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to steal the spotlight here, just looking for some quick input on the gyro topic...

Currently bulking (about 300 over maintenance/day) , running BLR Follidrone 2, OL Or1gin, Universal Nutrition Univite, and taking OL Organic Maca once a day. I've had a lump in my left nipple from puberty gyno for quite some time, just had a small one pop up in my right nipple and the left one has become sore again. Guessing this may be estrogen related due to increase in BF?

26 y/o, 5'8 about 192lbs and about 16%bf or so, up from 12 or so before the bulk. Thinking about picking up some Nolvadex and getting bloods on Monday, any help is appreciated.

Also I am not in any sort of PCT.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva for sure will help lessen it and possibly reverse it

livestrong82

Awards
Not trying to steal the spotlight here, just looking for some quick input on the gyro topic...

Currently bulking (about 300 over maintenance/day) , running BLR Follidrone 2, OL Or1gin, Universal Nutrition Univite, and taking OL Organic Maca once a day. I've had a lump in my left nipple from puberty gyno for quite some time, just had a small one pop up in my right nipple and the left one has become sore again. Guessing this may be estrogen related due to increase in BF?

26 y/o, 5'8 about 192lbs and about 16%bf or so, up from 12 or so before the bulk. Thinking about picking up some Nolvadex and getting bloods on Monday, any help is appreciated.

Also I am not in any sort of PCT.
Could be the body fat increase..

Yea nolva and an a.i.. I heard ralox works too but idk about taking it on cycle..

My lump isn't sensitve tho..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is going to actually shrink the size of a lump besides letrozole. Arimidex, aromasin and nolva will just stop the growth and lessen the tenderness

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is going to actually shrink the size of a lump besides letrozole. Arimidex, aromasin and nolva will just stop the growth and lessen the tenderness
With that being said, what route would you recommend?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I would run letro for 2 weeks followed by arimidex or aromasin for a few more weeks.

Letro normally comes in 2.5mg so i would do 5mg total over each of the two weeks. Then adex .25mg eod.

If that doesnt work then I would come to terms with it not going away.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not true in my case at all. Toremefine got rid of mine within weeks after having a lump for 2 years.

livestrong82

Awards
I have had a lump come up on PCT before (caused by daa). I ran nolva and adex for a week. Lump went away.

But is the letro safe to run while on cycle, to make lump go away?? Or just test E and letro?? With adex of course

livestrong82

Awards
BTW, I have torem, Nolva and letro on the way. With more adex. ready to attack the lump. It's staying small so far and not noticeable.. plus I'm on my last week of tren so I'm going to cruise on test 250 (weekly) for another 2 months and try to take care of this lump

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not true in my case at all. Toremefine got rid of mine within weeks after having a lump for 2 years.
I miss spoke. Letro is the only thing that can rid gyno. Nolva and other AIs can only shrink the existing gyno.

Read a few articles about 10+ years ago regarding this. Maybe things have changes. Personally nolva alone works every time for me

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exemestane eod with Ralox 60mg for 10 days then 30mg until it's gone.
^^^ This. If not caused by prolactin.
I would take exem only for the first few days, later on it's overkill.
My Ralox came 50mg/1ml. I did 10 days at 50mg, then 30 days at 25mg. Took exem at 25mg day 1, then 12.5mg ed for 3 days, then off.
Worked like a charm.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm doing Ralox right now coupled with 10mg of nolva a day. Think it's helping a lot to be honest