Small fever at start of clomid/nolva PCT

jklol

Awards
I recently ended my test e and dbol cycle.
I waited two weeks, and then began by taking 50 mg clomid on day 1, 100mg clomid and 40 mg nolva day 2.
About 22 hours after taking the second dose, I have a slight fever (99.1), and I have sneezed at least 60 times over the past two days.

What do you guys suggest? Should I lower the dose to 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva (as I planned to), or should I drop the clomid altogether?
Also, should I work out tomorrow with this tiny fever?

Please give your thoughts.

jklol

Awards
Clomid fever is not unheard of. There is no need to see a doctor for this.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Many different thoughts here. #1 no need for 100mg clom with 40mg nolva. One or the other or at the very least lower both dosages. #2 it is cold/flu season. That being said it could just be onset of a cold, OR it could be your protocol. We can't know for sure. #3 You asked for advice and one given was see a doctor. IF IT GETS WORSE I would also agree to go see the doc. Lastly, if it doesn't worsen working out with a slight fever is your call. It's person dependent like many things. Listen to your body. For some, a workout helps like myself. For others, it makes you feel even more piss. Best of luck!

jklol

Awards
That is very helpful. One follow-up question if you don't mind. My plan was a small frontload (100mg clomid, 40mg nolva as stated), and for the next four weeks I would do 50 clomid and 20 nolva. In your experience (assuming you have cycled and used these items), would this be appropriate? And why only one? I can assure you that I've done my research, and I have found that the best option is to take small to mild dosages together. Thoughts?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Personally, I have not ran oils. Yet ;) but for most of my oral cycles I learned to run 1 compound. My body reacts to Clomid the best. 50 50 25 25. For a test cycle, I assume your pct should be more in depth as far as length of PCT. If you do chose to run them both, yes i would drop the clomid to 50 and nolca to 20 20 10 10. But like I said, I cannot say as I haven't ran orals. Maybe someone else can hop in.

jklol

Awards
Thank you very much for your help. This is actually my first post, and you are my first rep! Also, I've heard that clomid side effects (regardless of what they are) go away upon discontinuation. So this is likely temporary (provided it is clomid-induced).

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Thank you very much for your help. This is actually my first post, and you are my first rep! Also, I've heard that clomid side effects (regardless of what they are) go away upon discontinuation. So this is likely temporary (provided it is clomid-induced).
Yes they should subside. Some can't handle Clomid and others prefer it over nolva. Just depends like i said. Best of luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea everyone reacts differently so I would give it a little and see if fever goes away.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
I recently ended my test e and dbol cycle.
I waited two weeks, and then began by taking 50 mg clomid on day 1, 100mg clomid and 40 mg nolva day 2.
About 22 hours after taking the second dose, I have a slight fever (99.1), and I have sneezed at least 60 times over the past two days.

What do you guys suggest? Should I lower the dose to 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva (as I planned to), or should I drop the clomid altogether?
Also, should I work out tomorrow with this tiny fever?

Please give your thoughts.
It’s cold and flu season lol. So you just don’t have a bug or something?

jklol

Awards
Update:

Two days later, and I am fine. Had a good workout the day after the fever. I am still sniffly, but my mood is fine, and I'm feeling good. Thanks for the help.

jklol

Awards
I started clomid again at 100mg. Now I can say for sure that it gave me a fever. Back to 50! This is good, however, because now I know how my body responds to it. One big science experiment.

jklol

Awards
Its been three days, and I still have a fever and chest pain due to coughing. Should I go down to 25mg? I want to get my HPTA working again, but my gains will be lost if I can't workout! Please help.