Small addition to TRT suggestions

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been reading on here and there is just so much on here that it makes my old man head spin. I've been on TRT for years, recently tried to come off and that didn't work so well for me to say the least. I'm someone that small dosages seem to run my numbers up in a hurry and I always have upper range on the free number too, so thats a plus for me. I can take between 50-80mg per week and feel great. I know this may baffle some, but I was much stronger before my thyroid and hormones crashed on me running on my own steam. Not been anywhere near the same strength since being on the TRT.

Way back before the crash of 35 years old, I used two bottles of Havoc/Epistane and I really, really enjoyed it. It was the only pro hormone I ever used. I had bought some Legal Gear Methyl 1-test and Hdrol and never used them. Gave them to a guy at work. Read all the stuff about sides and what not and it just made me back away from them. Wish I had gave them a shot now.

I've suffered quite a few injuries over the past year or so, mainly from BJJ. Being a 45 year old purple belt is rough business hahaha. I made the choice to bow off the mat at the beginning of this year due to injury and kids sports. This gave me a few more days to get some training in. I've made some changes in my training due to necessity and just wanting to do something different for awhile. I'll be doing more of a strongman/power bodybuilding type workout as I want to the strongman conditioning and build it provides. I'm not personally into the bodybuilder look. I'd much prefer to have massive forearms, neck, traps, upper back and side/rear delts than anything else.

Now with all that said, if a man wants to had a little something for strength and endurance gains, and maybe a little muscle to the areas mentioned up above what would you guys suggest? I'm not interested in looking like a bloated bluegill getting ready to go on the nest or make me ol' hammer go limp! Me and the ol lady have been having some nice tumbles in the rough hahaha and don't want things to go south!

Appreciate any suggestions.

Here you can see some of the type of stuff I do and my build. I've tightened up my diet the past few months and dropped a few pounds, but I'm built like a stump.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been reading on here and there is just so much on here that it makes my old man head spin. I've been on TRT for years, recently tried to come off and that didn't work so well for me to say the least. I'm someone that small dosages seem to run my numbers up in a hurry and I always have upper range on the free number too, so thats a plus for me. I can take between 50-80mg per week and feel great. I know this may baffle some, but I was much stronger before my thyroid and hormones crashed on me running on my own steam. Not been anywhere near the same strength since being on the TRT.

Way back before the crash of 35 years old, I used two bottles of Havoc/Epistane and I really, really enjoyed it. It was the only pro hormone I ever used. I had bought some Legal Gear Methyl 1-test and Hdrol and never used them. Gave them to a guy at work. Read all the stuff about sides and what not and it just made me back away from them. Wish I had gave them a shot now.

I've suffered quite a few injuries over the past year or so, mainly from BJJ. Being a 45 year old purple belt is rough business hahaha. I made the choice to bow off the mat at the beginning of this year due to injury and kids sports. This gave me a few more days to get some training in. I've made some changes in my training due to necessity and just wanting to do something different for awhile. I'll be doing more of a strongman/power bodybuilding type workout as I want to the strongman conditioning and build it provides. I'm not personally into the bodybuilder look. I'd much prefer to have massive forearms, neck, traps, upper back and side/rear delts than anything else.

Now with all that said, if a man wants to had a little something for strength and endurance gains, and maybe a little muscle to the areas mentioned up above what would you guys suggest? I'm not interested in looking like a bloated bluegill getting ready to go on the nest or make me ol' hammer go limp! Me and the ol lady have been having some nice tumbles in the rough hahaha and don't want things to go south!

Appreciate any suggestions.

Here you can see some of the type of stuff I do and my build. I've tightened up my diet the past few months and dropped a few pounds, but I'm built like a stump.

Are you looking at doing a blast or enhanced TRT? A blast would be a temporary addition for 8-20 weeks, where enhanced TRT would be something you add to TRT for aslong as you want.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking at doing a blast or enhanced TRT? A blast would be a temporary addition for 8-20 weeks, where enhanced TRT would be something you add to TRT for aslong as you want.
More of blast was what I was thinking, maybe for 1-3 months. Nothing really harsh, just a little extra kick for my training efforts before vacation and possible knee surgery in early Fall.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just read a interesting article about androsterone and it's affect on thyroid. iconic formulations has a new product-transdermal androsterone + 7keto.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Give msten a try. 20mg a day for 3-6 weeks. It's one of my favorite orals. But if you want to pack on some lean mass while skyrocketing your libido then trest is best my friend.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any oral could be a nice little blast. Since it sounds like strength is important maybe drol, SD, var... If you get good results from low doses maybe just cruise on some test + mast for those few months with a kicker and a finisher. Really the options are endless. How mild or harsh do you really wanna go

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
wasn't looking to go too harsh. I was looking at msten and maybe 3AD combo, would that be good to go?

bigt- I've got the old Hashimoto's Thyroid. Been taking thyroid meds for along time. right now I'm taking 112mcg of Sythroid, but my last blood work my TSH was stating to creep towards out of range.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbol or var fit the bill from what you’ve said. Both very light on sides, neither will make you hold water and both add strength and a little size (diet and training will of course dictate muscle gain and where that muscle is)

trest as mentioned above is an amazing feel good compound but can have sides and people respond differently, some people really struggle with estrogen on it so may be more than you want to deal with.

msten is decent ime but some people struggle with sides.

stay away from sdrol, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t get any sides from it and experienced aas users sometimes tap out of a cycle.

if you want really light then 1-andro plus epiandro would give you some strength gains and lean you out a bit. Won’t add much if any size though.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
should toss this out there, with where I work and who I work for I have to be a bit careful in what I choose and do. I don't have any outside sources or know any dealers. I'm just looking at the grey area/legal stuff for now.

Now once I retire in 2024, its a different ball game then.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
would any of the SARMS stacks be worth a try?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should toss this out there, with where I work and who I work for I have to be a bit careful in what I choose and do. I don't have any outside sources or know any dealers. I'm just looking at the grey area/legal stuff for now.

Now once I retire in 2024, its a different ball game then.

Thanks for all the replies guys.
If you are need to stick with legal/gray market then you could go with any sarms which I have no experience with so I’m not gonna give advice. You could also go with DMZ msten 3ad epiandro. You mentioned msten and 3AD. I’ve done them together and they work well together. 3AD in my opinion just helps other compounds shine, I wouldn’t take it alone. I do like 3AD pwo for a little boost when I’m using it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
would any of the SARMS stacks be worth a try?
I don’t use sarms so not one I can advise you on (I prefer stuff that’s been around and tried/tested over many years).

1-andro or halo with epiandro would work imo. Some 4-andro or 4-ad would be a handy addition to offset some lethargy and keep you feeling good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wasn't looking to go too harsh. I was looking at msten and maybe 3AD combo, would that be good to go?

bigt- I've got the old Hashimoto's Thyroid. Been taking thyroid meds for along time. right now I'm taking 112mcg of Sythroid, but my last blood work my TSH was stating to creep towards out of range.
seriously you should look at androsterone for thyroid.

if interested my company has a new product ALPHA SEVEN 2gms androsterone plus 7keto for around $40 bucks while introductory sale lasts...this is a great price for androsterone since it is a very expensive ingredient....

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
seriously you should look at androsterone for thyroid.

if interested my company has a new product ALPHA SEVEN 2gms androsterone plus 7keto for around $40 bucks while introductory sale lasts...this is a great price for androsterone since it is a very expensive ingredient....
is that the same stuff as 1-androsterone?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
not even close, whole different critter.
thanks man...see I'm lost. With all this I feel like an 80 year trying to pick up a iPhone for the first time. Wasn't there a supplement way back Androsterone or 1AD. Seems like Dan Duchaine came out with something that sounded like this.

Would your new supplement benefit me any other ways other than thyroid? Like strength gains and maybe a little added muscle?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try parabolan at 100mg a week along with var at 60 mg. You will be suprised at what little tren will do for you. You will retain a lot of strength along with the nutrition partitioning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks man...see I'm lost. With all this I feel like an 80 year trying to pick up a iPhone for the first time. Wasn't there a supplement way back Androsterone or 1AD. Seems like Dan Duchaine came out with something that sounded like this.

Would your new supplement benefit me any other ways other than thyroid? Like strength gains and maybe a little added muscle?
yes, this supplement should help with strength gains and muscle fullness, but it is NOT a bulker. would be great on a cut or recomp. with the combination of androsterone and 7keto should see some nice leaning effect with noticible muscle fullness, vascularity.

as a solo run I would not recommend if goal is just to add bulk, but it would compliment bulking supps/ph's nicely if used as a stacker.

and as a bonus it is legal no gray area involved in purchase.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
yes, this supplement should help with strength gains and muscle fullness, but it is NOT a bulker. would be great on a cut or recomp. with the combination of androsterone and 7keto should see some nice leaning effect with noticible muscle fullness, vascularity.

as a solo run I would not recommend if goal is just to add bulk, but it would compliment bulking supps/ph's nicely if used as a stacker.

and as a bonus it is legal no gray area involved in purchase.
sounds interesting. Not interested in bulking for bulking sake. I've changed my training up to be more strongman based type work, so I'll get the muscle growth where I want it simply from that. Strength and endurance is more important to me, so this may fit the bill. Would this also be good for my old man who trains with me? He is 65 years old and is still strong as a bull and runs a lot.

If we did want something for a lighter bulk, something without the lethargy issues(we're older and tired enough as is) what would go best with this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds interesting. Not interested in bulking for bulking sake. I've changed my training up to be more strongman based type work, so I'll get the muscle growth where I want it simply from that. Strength and endurance is more important to me, so this may fit the bill. Would this also be good for my old man who trains with me? He is 65 years old and is still strong as a bull and runs a lot.

If we did want something for a lighter bulk, something without the lethargy issues(we're older and tired enough as is) what would go best with this?
you won't need anything for lethargy with this, when I have ran androsterone I see a huge increase in energy, motivation and as a bonus greatly improved libido.

don't confuse this with stuff like 1-andro and others that come with sides like lethargy and loss of libido-androsterone enhances/improves endurance, energy, motivation AND LIBIDO!!!

I think both you and your dad would very much like the results!!!

btw-I am almost 62-september....and I love to run!!!

it is on sale now at introductory price of $40, but it is an expensive ingredient and won't stay at this price for long.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you won't need anything for lethargy with this, when I have ran androsterone I see a huge increase in energy, motivation and as a bonus greatly improved libido.

don't confuse this with stuff like 1-andro and others that come with sides like lethargy and loss of libido-androsterone enhances/improves endurance, energy, motivation AND LIBIDO!!!

I think both you and your dad would very much like the results!!!

btw-I am almost 62-september....and I love to run!!!

it is on sale now at introductory price of $40, but it is an expensive ingredient and won't stay at this price for long.
What’s the company?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
For a short blast 20mg Msten and some 3AD sounds like what you want if it’s gotta stay grey area.
thanks Hyde. I just purchased 4 bottles of the new Alpha Seven. I'll grab the Msten and 3AD next month for a short blast before vacation in July. I couldn't decided between DMZ or the Msten, but you seem to be one of the more knowledgable on here, so I'll go with the Msten. Thanks to everyone who responded, really appreciate it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks Hyde. I just purchased 4 bottles of the new Alpha Seven. I'll grab the Msten and 3AD next month for a short blast before vacation in July. I couldn't decided between DMZ or the Msten, but you seem to be one of the more knowledgable on here, so I'll go with the Msten. Thanks to everyone who responded, really appreciate it.
If you want some easy lean mass and strength without many sides and it needs to be currently legal(ish), I think Msten will yield the most lean mass. DMZ tends to do a little more for temporary strength and is a better recomp drug in my experience. M1A is around but it’s higher maintenance/sides. And I don’t think SARMs are going to give you what you are really looking for.

One bottle of Msten is a full 6wk cycle at 20mg. You need no AI or really any extra support beyond a gram or two of NAC/day and some extra magnesium, potassium, & taurine to manage cramping.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want some easy lean mass and strength without many sides and it needs to be currently legal(ish), I think Msten will yield the most lean mass. DMZ tends to do a little more for temporary strength and is a better recomp drug in my experience. M1A is around but it’s higher maintenance/sides. And I don’t think SARMs are going to give you what you are really looking for.

One bottle of Msten is a full 6wk cycle at 20mg. You need no AI or really any extra support beyond a gram or two of NAC/day and some extra magnesium, potassium, & taurine to manage cramping.
hard to argue with this.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hard to argue with this.....
I responded truly terribly at 30mg Msten, it made me feel like death. Safe to say, I get sides from it - worse than M1T easily. However, 20mg I had no issues and was loving it. I think as long as you don’t take too much or for too long it will be a good time. Recovery was greatly improved on it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I responded truly terribly at 30mg Msten, it made me feel like death. Safe to say, I get sides from it - worse than M1T easily. However, 20mg I had no issues and was loving it. I think as long as you don’t take too much or for too long it will be a good time. Recovery was greatly improved on it.
Yes 4 weeks at 20 was enjoyable for me. Even at that dose toward the end I was done with it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had no sides from it at all really. Think I stacked it with something else at the time.

I don’t really get many sides at all. Sdrol at 20mg has me falling asleep in the afternoon but aside from that I was ok.

I was very tolerant to sides from recreational drugs in my younger years and seems that’s the same with aas.

its one of the reasons I make sure I get bloods frequently though. Sides can be a warning shot before serious damage so without them you can be flying blind. I almost took my liver past the point of no return as an alcoholic and only found out through court ordered medical tests - I felt fine but my body was fucked. I was a very lucky boy, within a year of being sober everything was back in range. Funny how it works out sometimes.