Slow Metabolism - What to take to help drop BF

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just wondering for those who have a slow metabolism what are you taking or what can you suggest to take to support dropping Body Fat?

Or is it pretty much your True Shred, Ignite, Assassinate, Oxy etc ?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Whats GW?

At the moment I'm struggling to knock off my last 8kg that I want to drop and its been a long road. I'm yet to open my bottle of True Shred but was wondering if there is anything else that can support like Fit Throid??

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7-Keto DHEA is a good one for boosting metabolism especially whilst dieting.

Look up GW, it’s also known as cardarine

As for thyroid boosters, the feedback seems to be rather mixed

Assassinate will indirectly boost your metabolism whilst dieting

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you been told by a medical professional that your metabolism is slow (I.e is there a medical issue) or do you just believe it is because your struggling to drop the last bit of weight?

Not being a dick, but unless you have a medical issue it’s probably more a dietary tweak than a supplement you need. For example if you’ve been running at a calorie deficit a long time you may need to introduce carb cycling/refeeds etc....

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats GW?

At the moment I'm struggling to knock off my last 8kg that I want to drop and its been a long road. I'm yet to open my bottle of True Shred but was wondering if there is anything else that can support like Fit Throid??
I have 2 days left on fit throid, I didn't get much out of it. Supplement wise, shift amd erase pro has always been a go to for me when I feel I have reached a plateau. The refeeds and carb cycling is a good idea also to get that metabolism rolling again.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
7-keto would likely offer you some benefit. Transdermal options are usually best, VII-KT by iron legion is a great option. and we're releasing our Icon Seven shortly.

that said, what leads you to believe you're suffering from a low metabolism?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I have had a couple tests done which determined that I have slow metabolism. Also did some kind of running test today too to help me

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Lots of things affect metabolism.

Cortisol, T4/T3 and TBP, B12, your activity levels or total daily energy expenditure vs your caloric intake.

Macro balance can affect it also.

There are training methods you can use to increase metabolism (increase mitochondrial density) and diet factors that can be changed to raise it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This all depends more so on your diet. Stims can help, along with stuff like T2 or T3. You can use ph and other anabolics. Diet is really the biggest part.