Slim extreme for concentration

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any idea how this "supplement" fares for increasing concentration to study? I dont wanna lose fat one bit but any help with concentration would be great....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone got any idea how this "supplement" fares for increasing concentration to study? I dont wanna lose fat one bit but any help with concentration would be great....
im personally less concentrated in terms of reading a book when on slim xtreme, but for concentrating on training its is great. i just want to run around and do things.

you will lose weight on this unless you eat more.

B

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
It works great for concentration. I take it solely for that aspect, and it is amazing how much more I can get done in one day. In fact, I get so focused on one thing that sometimes that I have an extremely hard time pulling myself away from it. I find that it works great for increasing new content processing and retention, along with clarity in understanding.