Slightly suppressive cycles? Mythical or worth a shot?

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
I'd be happy to give stats but for now just want some opinions and personal experiences on whether there is a place for cycles designed to have minimal side effects overall and on HPTA and total shutdown. I understand there is time off and time on and cycle length and compounds play a role in severity of symptoms and side effects. I also understand the importance of PCT. Having said that I have noticed a huge difference in regards to recovery and length depending on what was researched. So far research has included Osta, s4, LGD, M-Sten, 1-DHEA, Test E, Dienolone both transdermal and acetate form, anavar, Test P, trenavar, and DHB aka 1-test cyp.

• Having finished research in late January is it too soon to head into a lighter run?
• Currently looking into Rad-140 with mk 677 and peptides added, also possibly a transdermal 7 keto, which I'd also like opinions on.
• 11-oxo acetate worth looking into?
• Previous sarm research was successful but with stronger ones such as LGD causing noticeable shut down is it worth using something like RAD or just hold off and run real AAS.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off until you know you are recovered and then run a strong cycle again. Sure, maybe you can run 11-OXO right now but would it really be worth it? Definitely not, in my opinion.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Yea definitly will hold off on research for a little longer but was looking at alternatives seeing that I may be uprooted here shortly and unsure if I could easily maneuver a proper pinning schedule as well.