Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Slicing and Dicing with Katanadrol (Sponsored)

Seems like it worked well for u brotha ive used 1 andro a few times and never had joint pain but everyone is different

Going to be doing around 6 weeks worth. So hoping this week and next week continue to go strong. Hoping lethargy doesn't get worse now that my big boy job is starting back up tomorrow.
 
Going to be doing around 6 weeks worth. So hoping this week and next week continue to go strong. Hoping lethargy doesn't get worse now that my big boy job is starting back up tomorrow.

Nice brotha
 
Today I got another PR on Bb Military Press. Got 170x7 and probably still had 2 in the tank.

Had one of the best if not the best workout since starting Katanadrol. Felt good. Strong and aggressive.

Anyone know who posted a trap workout where you hold the shrugs for 10 seconds? Can't find it on my phone.
 
Survived the 1st day of school. Man crazy last few days. Sucks to be an adult again. Just been drained working 7-5 and then 8-11 the past 3 days. Gotta get family time in and haven't worked out since. Hoping to get a workout tonight but may be way too tired.

Libido has been sky high. Wife is not having it. She is in her tired phase of the pregnancy. Haha

muscles are still feeling full even though haven't worked out since the 14th.
 
Don't know if it's lethargy is just drained from getting back to work. Just tired constantly. Doesn't help that I had to sleep on the floor next to my sons pack and play all night and lay him back down every time he tried to climb out of it. First time doing that this weekend. Scares ya!

First workout since last week. Missed my deadlift day last week so I did it today with bench. Got 265x2 on bench and had more in the tank but didn't want to push it today.

Deadlifted today as well and felt great. Just stopped at 350x3 but I had 3-4 more in me but I am planning on deadlifting again for my 5/3/1 week this Friday.

I feel like I have wasted the last 2 weeks with life and inconsistent workouts. Just thinking about the strength increase I could have had with diet and consistency. The time is now for Katanadrol to shine.

I have around a week left. Hoping to really push my deadlift on Friday.
 
Don't know if it's lethargy is just drained from getting back to work. Just tired constantly. Doesn't help that I had to sleep on the floor next to my sons pack and play all night and lay him back down every time he tried to climb out of it. First time doing that this weekend. Scares ya!

First workout since last week. Missed my deadlift day last week so I did it today with bench. Got 265x2 on bench and had more in the tank but didn't want to push it today.

Deadlifted today as well and felt great. Just stopped at 350x3 but I had 3-4 more in me but I am planning on deadlifting again for my 5/3/1 week this Friday.

I feel like I have wasted the last 2 weeks with life and inconsistent workouts. Just thinking about the strength increase I could have had with diet and consistency. The time is now for Katanadrol to shine.

I have around a week left. Hoping to really push my deadlift on Friday.

Keep pushing bro sounds like your all in on dad life lol
 
Weight 232

Great shoulder workout today.

Strength continue to increase. Got 185x4 on barbell shoulder Press and could have got 2 more, defiantly 1.
 
On a side note, working with Kindergarten is quite fun so far. I had a student just look at me in amazement and say, "you have batman muscles!" Haha
 
Got my final workout in. Will post review later tonight or this weekend.

Weight 232

Deadlift and some other accessories. I got 405x1 which Is the first time since my son was born I believe. I think I failed on 455 or something like that. Need to find my journal.
 
Final Review

Big Thanks to muscleResearch for allowing me to run Katanadrol. Haven’t heard from muscleResearch so I am tagging cheftepesh1 as I think he is a Mr. Supps reps and maybe DemntedCowboy as well? When I ordered from Mr. Supps, I was able to get free shipping with the sales and fast processing/shipping. I would highly recommend Mr.Supps.

Took for 45 Days
First Two Week – 2 caps
Rest of the Time 3 caps.

Weight – 226 to 231
Measurements – Basically No Change

Positives
1. Strength Increased. I had Personal Records on Bench, Deadlift and Military Press since October. Thinking back, it could be even farther too, just can’t find my journal. This could be the overall strongest I have been since I had my kid 18 months ago.
2. Muscles felt more full and pumped during workouts. Very surprised by the pumps during workouts.
3. Endurance was also raised but not like FD 2.0.
4. Didn’t increase hunger

Negatives – Nothing major, just a few notes.
1. I did have a little lethargy. Nothing major, but I did have to push through a few workouts.
2. Libido – Seem to come and go. It would be non existent, then it would be fine for awhile.
3. Had some DOMS but not terrible


Sorry, I do not have after photos. Just with school starting back up and no memory on my wife’s or my phones (Due to Baby Pictures ha), I just never took it. My wife thought I looked buffer upper body but not in my stomach. I also had a few people asked if I have been working out more at work. So I think Katanadrol did its job.

Would I take this again?
I honestly do not know. I would need to take another 1-Andro product to see how much of a difference 1-Andro actually does for me. Only taking 150 where the recommended dose is 300-400 I just wonder how I would fair with my strength increase and lethargy. Though my goal was to cut weight, I just didn’t make it happen. I bet I could get back to 226 in 10 days pretty easily if I really focused. Dam Pregnant Wife though makes it hard!! Right now, I really think 1-Andro would be good for a bulk for me.

The cost of Katanadrol is a bit high at 69.99 which may throw a lot of people off. You can get it on sale for 59.99 at times or get it Bogo so it would be $35 a bottle then. The only way I would buy again is if it’s the Bogo.


Thanks for following along thebigt DemntedCowboy DK0313 solidsnake Wimsicle LeanEngineer and especially thorsdad31 for your words of encouragement throughout this log. It wasn’t the busiest or the most fun like a lot of other logs, but I think it was short and to the point.

Hope this review is helpful and I would recommend Katanadrol if you have the funds and want a light cycle with minimal to no sides.
 
Awesome review! Sad it's over;)
 
Back
Top