Sleeplessness while on andro cycle

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi All:

I am running my 2nd cycle of the andros. The first cycle I ran about 6 months back was 1 andro alone at 330 mg. I started experiencing sleeplessness so I took Melatonin which for the most part got rid of it. I am now on my 2nd cycle of the andros nearing the end of the 4th week. This time I have stacked 330 mg 1 andro with 330 mg 4 andro, and 750 mg Epi Andro. This week the same symptoms began occurring, but this time the Melatonin is not fixing it. Anyone experience this? Any advice? If it keeps up I am going to have to end the cycle at 4 weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, I had exactly the same when I ran that stack last year. Started in week 1 and was a real problem but it settled after around 5 days and wasn’t a problem for the remainder of the cycle. I do take zma every night but don’t know if that helped.

I’d ride it out and hope it settles.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey bro, I had exactly the same when I ran that stack last year. Started in week 1 and was a real problem but it settled after around 5 days and wasn’t a problem for the remainder of the cycle. I do take zma every night but don’t know if that helped.

I’d ride it out and hope it settles.
Hope your right. I just don't like looking like a zombie with the bags under my eyes, etc and feeling in general like crap. I also know it has to effect gym performance. I then get tempted to take naps during day/ early evening hours due to not having slept the night before, but I know that will just interrupt my sleeping cycle worst when I lay down for the night. I had planned on cutting the cycle if I don't get any sleep again this evening, but based upon your experience may try to ride it a few more days and hope things settle down. This just started a couple days ago. I have prescribed Klonopin on hand that I take as needed. I guess I will try adding that in at night as well.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Sad to hear this I hope it settles by time .

I’d try what whiskey said

Now I’m worried as I’m about to start same cycle bye at higher dose

Try muscle relaxant as some of them makes u a bit sleepy , this works for me some time

Good luck

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope your right. I just don't like looking like a zombie with the bags under my eyes, etc and feeling in general like crap. I also know it has to effect gym performance. I then get tempted to take naps during day/ early evening hours due to not having slept the night before, but I know that will just interrupt my sleeping cycle worst when I lay down for the night. I had planned on cutting the cycle if I don't get any sleep again this evening, but based upon your experience may try to ride it a few more days and hope things settle down. This just started a couple days ago. I have prescribed Klonopin on hand that I take as needed. I guess I will try adding that in at night as well.
When are you dosing the epiandro by the way? I was originally spacing through the day but changed the epiandro to all first thing and pwo (as much as poss - some of it was in the tri andro caps I was using)......

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When are you dosing the epiandro by the way? I was originally spacing through the day but changed the epiandro to all first thing and pwo (as much as poss - some of it was in the tri andro caps I was using)......
I have Olympus Labs Elite Epi. It is 250 mg a capsule and I take 3 capsules (750 mg a day) spread out throughout the day.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take it you guys didn’t really research steroid side effects before using them, huh?

DennisC1986

Awards
This^
First step would be to dose the epi preworkout

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arnold always said when on gear, "you can sleep when you are dead:" :AR15firing:

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I coukdnt sleep on this same cycle I used melatonin, ketotifen and mk677. But you might not want to take all of that but maybe try ketotifen instead of melatonin. That's what I use when I can't sleep

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works pretty well?
Yes
Clean sleep is how I describe it.
It dosnt make me tired but when I lay down I fall asleep easy.
Sleep is solid but not too heavy.
When I wake up I'm not groggy but I could still sleep.
Easily wake up and I feel totally normal.
I like it.
I got it as a freebie and always keep a vial in the fridge

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes
I like it.
Nice. I'll have to try it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deeper Sleep with the DSIP Peptide

This type of peptide is classified as a neuropeptide and it works by inducing spindle and delta EEG activity and by reducing motor activity.
While information on this peptide is lacking, in contrast to information about other peptides, such as Somatropin and HCG, real-life users do find that this formula has the power to help them sleep very well, even when they’ve been suffering from insomnia or troubled sleep for a long time.
This is a peptide that insomniacs appreciate and many find that the inconvenience of injecting this peptide, seconds of discomfort is well worth the benefit in return

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Look for an OTC sleep product that contains melatonin as well as L-Theanine and 5-HTP. They usually work better than just melatonin products. GABA can also help you relax and fall asleep.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yes
I like it.
On my list of things to try. Thanks for the review.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my list of things to try. Thanks for the review.
I've already gave some to two people and they both respond pretty much the same.
Yeah its pretty good.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vital Alchemy Youth GH working well for me since I bought a bottle. Cheap fix, no sticks.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well after taking the Epi in the morning and adding in a Klonopin at night slept like a baby for 10 hours. Thanks for the help. This forum has info you just can't obtain from a "googling". Also seemed to have more energy yesterday from the Epi in the morning even though I had only slept about a total of 3 hours the two days before.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well after taking the Epi in the morning and adding in a Klonopin at night slept like a baby for 10 hours. Thanks for the help. This forum has info you just can't obtain from a "googling". Also seemed to have more energy yesterday from the Epi in the morning even though I had only slept about a total of 3 hours the two days before.
That's good. BTW, I normally sleep well when I take a Klonopin too. LOL.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So nightly Klonopin.?
I love Klonopin.......a little too much
I start abusing them real quick.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've already gave some to two people and they both respond pretty much the same.
Yeah its pretty good.
That's good to hear. Did you play around with the dosing or the dose timing? What did you find worked best in those areas?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear it bro - enjoy the rest of your cycle and get after dem gainz

Angryotter80

Angryotter80

Awards
I'm currently running Andros and have been using melatonin and gaba. Mellows me out enough to get a good sleep.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 13
Supplements 15
mrchristian Anabolics 5
LeanGuy Supplements 1