K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much did you take?
I've played with it over the last 4 nights and found that I like 10 pumps, which has successfully kept me asleep from 10ish until my first wake up at around 4am- which is a HUGE win for me. When I dropped back to 5 pumps, I slept deep, but still woke up at 2am- luckily was able to get back to sleep within about 15-20min.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've played with it over the last 4 nights and found that I like 10 pumps, which has successfully kept me asleep from 10ish until my first wake up at around 4am- which is a HUGE win for me. When I dropped back to 5 pumps, I slept deep, but still woke up at 2am- luckily was able to get back to sleep within about 15-20min.
10 pumps is 2mls if I'm not mmistaken? I just ordered two 30 mL bottles because I'm dying to sleep through the night. I'm on a stim break right now and still wake up, even changed my pillow. I also take Hibernate by huge supplements. Hopefully this is the key. Doesn't make any sense.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been trying to narrow down which supplement may be causing this. Right now I am torn between Magnesium glycinate or P5P. I am going to try and dose them at different times. Anyone know of Magnesium or p5p causing issues with sleep?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P5P helps metabolize magnesium and promotes positive mood and energy. It's a good thing, it's why most magnesium products contain B6- which is inferior to P5P, but helps. Magnesium helps with sleep and deficiency can cause insomnia- HOWEVER, anecdotally people have commented on it making sleep restless.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
P5P helps metabolize magnesium and promotes positive mood and energy. It's a good thing, it's why most magnesium products contain B6- which is inferior to P5P, but helps. Magnesium helps with sleep and deficiency can cause insomnia- HOWEVER, anecdotally people have commented on it making sleep restless.
And, especially, vivid and crazy dreams.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been trying to narrow down which supplement may be causing this. Right now I am torn between Magnesium glycinate or P5P. I am going to try and dose them at different times. Anyone know of Magnesium or p5p causing issues with sleep?
Glycine makes it impossible for me to sleep, even if just in the form of magnesium glycinate. I’d switch to a different magnesium.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 28
B Supplements 9
0 35 and Older 34
M Anabolics 7
T Anabolics 1