Unanswered Sleep issues when using SARMs

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I have a very sensitive body, that's my genetic and SARMs give me sleep issues, even a tiny amount taken in the morning. Does anyone had the same issues and found a solution to fix it?

Don't tell me you do not have such issue, we are different and my sleep issues with any anabolic are real.

Last edited:

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a very sensitive body, that's my genetic and SARMs give me sleep issues, even a tiny amount taken in the morning. Does anyone had the same issues and found a solution to fix it?

Don't tell me you do not have such issue, we are different and my sleep issues with any anabolic are real.
Absolutely I do. Was so bad with Rad140 I had to stop. With LGD its manageable but still wake up midway through the night. I am also super lean which doesnt help. The body wants to eat!

I use CBD, ashwaganda, melatonin etc..

Last edited:

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Abolutely I do. Was so bad with Rad140 I had to stop. With LGD its manageable but still wake up midway through the night. I am also super lean which doesnt help. The body wants to eat!

I use CBD, ashwaganda, melatonin etc..
And did CBD or ashwaganda or melatonin help?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And did CBD or ashwaganda or melatonin help?
Most definitely. Pick 1 and try it. I find melatonin works well but after 4 hours or so it wears off. CBD seems to work well through out the night. Ashwaganda relaxes you so is synergistic with the other 2.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
RAD140 messed up my sleep for like two weeks. After that, I was fine. Neither ostarine nor LGD affected my sleep noticeably. In general, magnesium is my favorite supplement to use to help sleep.

theshexmix

Awards
ok i see CBD, Melatonin and Ashwaganda has been said, Sometimes stronger and beter quality CBD is needed. Have you tried MK677? definitley research that if you dont know about it. Some ideas are just benadryl or if that dosnt work some nyquill with benadryl should definitley do it as the active ingredient in Nyquill is Dextromorphan, a powerful dis-associative drug that was synthesized in the process of trying to make a non addictive heroin. ..also kratom,kava, Gabba, or go to the doc and get prescribed Vistaril or Trazadone as they are pretty strong but harmless. If you're truly a full fledged insomniac then a muscle relaxant maybe like baclofen or flexeril and if that dosnt help then ambien or a benzodiazepine STRICTLY FOR SLEEP ON A CYCLE like klonopin or xanax.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
I had some sleep abnormalities on rad and lgd. Especially in the first 2 or so weeks. Id wake up after say 4 hours or 5 but it felt like it was verygood quality sleep overall

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Work out harder, drink no caffeine past 2, have sex, get a script for trazadone. Take magnesium and drink some kava tea at night.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 56
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 28
Supplements 9
35 and Older 34
Anabolics 1