Sleep aide Instructions-and user feedback thread.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Final Review[/size]

Effectiveness: This was a great sleep aide. Not only did it help me feel more relaxed, but it also gave me a great quality sleep. My nights were filled with awesome dreams and a sound sleep every night

Score: 9.5/10... This will be a great product. Not only will this help you with sleep, but will also help you with your workout, since the quality of sleep you get is crucial to your performance. This will also aid in muscle building and recovery... cool! and i hear its guna be cheap :p

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only thing I could think to add to that would be that I'd like to see really how much of an anabolic effect it really has over a longer period of time...which would mean I'd need more :)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I could think to add to that would be that I'd like to see really how much of an anabolic effect it really has over a longer period of time...which would mean I'd need more :)
lucky you its coming out to the public soon and its pretty cheap!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've seen that this does not seem to help me fall asleep faster, but does help sleep longer.

I had intermittent trouble falling asleep, even while on this, but couldn't correlate that to a dose (i.e. with the green pill or without and the number of orange pills).

The dreams were crazy - when I had them.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I liked this product, the relaxing sleep was nice, but I was really impressed with how fast I recovered after training legs, and helping someone move, I should have been really sore, but was not. this may help some people with DOMS.

I will get me a couple of bottles definately, I would like to see the effectiveness after 2-3 months, got my curiosity peaked.

I think I will try it with powerfull, and symmetry for PCT.

I liked this product, the relaxing sleep was nice, but I was really impressed with how fast I recovered after training legs, and helping someone move, I should have been really sore, but was not. this may help some people with DOMS.

I will get me a couple of bottles definately, I would like to see the effectiveness after 2-3 months, got my curiosity peaked.

I think I will try it with powerfull, and symmetry for PCT.
I really kind of tricked the testers. I wanted to test the sleep effect but I already knew about the anabolic and thermo effect.

This will become my top seller and most users reported the symptoms of relaxation or groogy in the morning which correlates with increase HGH output. I should be charging 40 dollars a bottle and once you are on the product for a month. You may send me a 20 dollar thank you check:}

Okay a boy can wish!

O, and the sale Price will be 18 dollars on the first run but I ONLY HAVE 70 bottles...damn!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
O, and the sale Price will be 18 dollars on the first run but I ONLY HAVE 70 bottles...damn!
what stores will it be sold at for 18 dollars for the first run?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, that being said was the only the green or the orange specifically tailored for the sleep?I am wondering because if this is a recovery aid as well, are you going to change the dosing so it doesn't put you to sleep every night?I'm askin because I dont' like becoming dependent on things...

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I want atleast two bottles, I won't be to greedy

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Well, I can't say that this actually helped me fall asleep. I did not experience any improvement in relaxation. But one thing is for sure, my dreams were insanely vivid and frequently sexual. I donno what that means, but it sure is cool. Also, I would wake up in the morning but just be out of it completely. Like awake but still in dreamland. Wierd stuff.

The orange pills were special. Beleive it or not, but since we had a surplus of those, I tried them out at different times. I actually like taking 1 cap twice per day. It just makes me feel level and calmly energized. I know that wasn't the purpose of this trial, but feedback is feedback, you know.

So, as an aid to falling asleep faster, this didn't do much for me. But as a supplement to improve dream recall and lucidity as well as sleep depth, I would say it works like none other.

BTW: I've tried every sleep aid out there and none of them gave me such intense dreams as this mystery herb (with the exception of Calea zacatechichi)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
ps one of the ingredients DOES really smell like weed- but if i had that much weed- why would i be selling supplements?:run: j/k LOL
I KNEW I recognized that smell! :D

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Jecko's Thoughts

Thanks again for the sample guys, here are my thoughts on the product.

I took the samples for 7 days in a row with 3 Orange and 1 green at the same time everyday (1/2 hour before bed). The first couple nights it was probably an hour after I dosed that I would fall asleep but it was a nice deep sleep for a good 7.5 hours which is awesome for me:woohoo: The rest of the week I would fall asleep about 1/2 hour after taking the pills but these nights I'd wake up after 4-5 hours to take a piss but my water intake was really high those days.

Pretty much every morning I was groggy as hell until I got in the shower which was fine with me. I noticed that with the better sleep pattern that I had while using these caps I was more energized during the day and my workouts were more uptempo than usual.

Overall Rating:
9/10

I will definately add this in as a regular supp.

Thanks again for the trial USP :thumbsup:

jecko

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
what is the current status of this? is this the rem product or something alltogether different?would like to try it

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
juggernaut333, yes this is the REM-3G product, great stuff.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
juggernaut333, yes this is the REM-3G product, great stuff.
thanks im still trying to catch up on old posts to try to see whats what. so these two different colored pills are now combined into one pill of rem? i see nutraplanet is out already.anyone know of a currently stocked supplier?really itchin to try this.thanks

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
nutra will have more by mid-week- as far as combining the ingredients of different colored pills- yes, that is exactly what we did :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Supplements 66
Supplements 68
Supplements 5
celc5 Supplements 28