Sleep aid?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven’t been updated on what’s new and good but looking for something I can take and fall down in deep sleep a few minutes later.

Any recommendations is appreciated, thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use our GABA powder before bedtime and it helps me personally.

Someone posted in another thread the other day about how well they sleep when they use KannaEase and GABA powder so I'm anxious to try that myself. I use KannaEase but normally use it earlier in the day so I plan to try it with GABA powder one night soon.

We have a sleep capsule formula coming out (Sleep Assist XT), but its probably at least 4 weeks out.

We're also working on a sleep product powder formula that will hopefully be out in a couple of months. The formula is done, we're just trying to get flavor samples right.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somatomax is good, but be careful, it contains Phenibut. (I do love it however, but plan my use carefully).
Yes, Ive been using SNS KannaEase, and Stress & Anxiety, along with a Magnolia Extract pill and Primevals "EAA Sleep".

Been working great...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
GABA always helps as a solo ingredient but isk about minutes. Ingest maybe 30 min to an hour before bedtime.

If you Want stronger than solo gaba our youth gh has gaba, melatonin, and more to help. Great product.

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t been updated on what’s new and good but looking for something I can take and fall down in deep sleep a few minutes later.

Any recommendations is appreciated, thanks.
trazodone

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can look into either dream tea if you like tea or td melatonin on Iconic Formulations site.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can look into either dream tea if you like tea or td melatonin on Iconic Formulations site.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have a sleep capsule formula coming out (Sleep Assist XT), but its probably at least 4 weeks out.

We're also working on a sleep product powder formula that will hopefully be out in a couple of months. The formula is done, we're just trying to get flavor samples right.
I've been hoping you'd come out with a dedicated sleep product. I've been struggling to find a replacement for OL's Amnes1a. :(
That was the best sleep supp I've ever used. I've tried a few others since, but nothing has been as good.

Will the powder formula differ significantly from Sleep Assist XT? If you need a thorough tester, lmk.

@BBiceps The best currently available sleep supp I've used is Chaos and Pain's Hypnos. Even though the new formula no longer has phenibut, it's still quite potent. I mix a scoop into my sleepytime tea (also highly recommended) and it usually does the job.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GABA always helps as a solo ingredient but isk about minutes. Ingest maybe 30 min to an hour before bedtime.

If you Want stronger than solo gaba our youth gh has gaba, melatonin, and more to help. Great product.

Agreed on this! Great one to try out for a little sleep aide and muscle growth.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As some others have said, GABA works well for me too. I've found less is more when it comes to sleep support supps. I track my sleep phases too every night so I can say with proof GABA has worked. My R.E.M. Increased by around 30 mins per night which is very significant

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm interested in the melatonin but don't see it on the site? @cheftepesh1

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Want to throw this out there, if you want to try an injectable, Aminoasylum sells a injectable melatonin with gaba. Looks interesting.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm really enjoying Chemix Sleep lately. It's a pretty unique formula and works great (without making you feel groggy in the morning).
Interesting....
I may try it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been hoping you'd come out with a dedicated sleep product. I've been struggling to find a replacement for OL's Amnes1a. :(
That was the best sleep supp I've ever used. I've tried a few others since, but nothing has been as good.

Will the powder formula differ significantly from Sleep Assist XT? If you need a thorough tester, lmk.
Thank you.

The capsule version, Sleep Assist XT will hopefully be out within the next 6 weeks. The labels have been done for months, its just fitting it into the production schedule.

The powder formula will allow us to use a few different things and dosages because we won't have the space limitations of a capsule. It will be different, but not completely different.

I've also been considering doing like a nighttime anabolic sleep product from CEL so I'm always open to any suggestions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in the melatonin but don't see it on the site? @cheftepesh1
look under neuro series at iconic formulations-neuro melatonin