Sleep Aid ?

Rocket3015

Legend
Does Platinum Nutraceuticals have any plans on coming out with a Sleep Aid. I have recently started using one and really enjoy the Deep Sleep it helps me to get ?

Would anyone else be interested in a Sleep Aid ?
 
Does Platinum Nutraceuticals have any plans on coming out with a Sleep Aid. I have recently started using one and really enjoy the Deep Sleep it helps me to get ? Would anyone else be interested in a Sleep Aid ?

This is another quality product that we need for sure :)

I'm using G8 by finaflex at the moment that I'm logging, I have had the odd occasion where I haven't used it and it's makes a whole world of difference. I won't ever not use a sleep aid again, even if it's just ZMA.

This is a great idea.
 
This is another quality product that we need for sure :) I'm using G8 by finaflex at the moment that I'm logging, I have had the odd occasion where I haven't used it and it's makes a whole world of difference. I won't ever not use a sleep aid again, even if it's just ZMA. This is a great idea.
I'm using G8 as well. I think it helps a lot.
 
I didn't want to name company in my post but G8 by finaflex is the supplement I had in mind. I have used it and it is GREAT !
 
Well I didn't use G8 last night and sleep wasn't very good. Thank you Finaflex for such a good product (of course, it's only good if it's used:))
 
I'm thinking of trying G8 until PN can get a better sleep aid out there. I have read a bunch of reviews that said the taste of G8 is bad, was that your experience as well?
 
I'm thinking of trying G8 until PN can get a better sleep aid out there. I have read a bunch of reviews that said the taste of G8 is bad, was that your experience as well?

I love the taste, just like lemonade... Just flat (not fizzy). Its a pleaseure to drink just before bed.
 
^^^^this for sure. I second this :)
 
^^^^this for sure. I second this :)

Interesting, maybe I can snag a sample ... Who's the Finaflex rep?? I know I saw someone with that sig.
 
Interesting, maybe I can snag a sample ... Who's the Finaflex rep?? I know I saw someone with that sig.
I am pretty sure they don't have samples of G8. I will send you a few servings in zip lock bags if you don't mind getting it that way. That is how I came to like G8. A rep sent me some of his own.
 
I am pretty sure they don't have samples of G8. I will send you a few servings in zip lock bags if you don't mind getting it that way. That is how I came to like G8. A rep sent me some of his own.

Ok sure, that's nice of you ....
I live in Canada though.
 
RegisterJr. Can't do a mention on the mobile app? Just have a search for him. Good guy!
Yes, he is the one who has helped me out. To do a mention on the Mobil ap try @ before and after the name
 
Ok sure, that's nice of you .... I live in Canada though.
That's okay! If it will help, it's worth it. Message me your address and I will get some out to you today or tomorrow:)
 
I'm thinking of trying G8 until PN can get a better sleep aid out there. I have read a bunch of reviews that said the taste of G8 is bad, was that your experience as well?

these reviews are of the old formula. the new formula is awesome tasting!
 
these reviews are of the old formula. the new formula is awesome tasting!
Is there a newer formula then the one I'm currently using? I only bought it a couple of weeks ago and it is excellent
 
neg you are using the newest version.. the older version was like having two scoops in the same scooper.. the ingredients were too hard to mask the flavor.. now however the doses have been pulled back to allow a viable flavoring system.
 
neg you are using the newest version.. the older version was like having two scoops in the same scooper.. the ingredients were too hard to mask the flavor.. now however the doses have been pulled back to allow a viable flavoring system.
Excellent! I was going to say that it might be hard to improve the flavor. I shake the tub and take a moment just to smell the fumes that rise when I open it. Oh, it's wonderful:)
 
I also think it tastes GREAT and works well !!
 
I am pretty sure they don't have samples of G8. I will send you a few servings in zip lock bags if you don't mind getting it that way. That is how I came to like G8. A rep sent me some of his own.

;)

That's okay! If it will help, it's worth it. Message me your address and I will get some out to you today or tomorrow:)

Stand up guy here. Did you already send it? If not, I don't mind.

RegisterJr

^^^ testing a mention.

EDIT: sweet it works, just need an @ at the start.

It works! Unfortunately, I don't get the notice on mobile. Dunno why. PMs are always a good way to go.

Is there a newer formula then the one I'm currently using? I only bought it a couple of weeks ago and it is excellent

You have the newer one. It's soooo tasty.

Excellent! I was going to say that it might be hard to improve the flavor. I shake the tub and take a moment just to smell the fumes that rise when I open it. Oh, it's wonderful:)

:)
 
;) Stand up guy here. Did you already send it? If not, I don't mind. It works! Unfortunately, I don't get the notice on mobile. Dunno why. PMs are always a good way to go. You have the newer one. It's soooo tasty. :)
He asked me to hold off because he had a Finaflex rep that was going to get him some. I will though if it doesn't work out
 
He asked me to hold off because he had a Finaflex rep that was going to get him some. I will though if it doesn't work out

Yeah I ended up sending a pm to montego and he said he'd take care of me. Another stand up guy :)
 
I skipped G8 on Sunday night to see how my sleep would be and my sleep was not too good. Last night I used G8 and slept solid from 10pm-4:30am. That's like, a miracle. I think I will get stock in Finaflex! ( side note: Their Stimul8 pw is the best I've used as well)
 
Excited to try G8, that's exactly what I need solid sleep from like 10/11-5... Any issues with waking during the night to go to the washroom?
 
Excited to try G8, that's exactly what I need solid sleep from like 10/11-5... Any issues with waking during the night to go to the washroom?
I used to get up at least once every night for the washroom and I can honestly say that when I use G8 I don't wake up for anything (I just wake up soaked).
Just kidding:)
It's true though. I don't wake up to use the washroom when I use G8. I think you will like it. I am also on AlphaMax by Performax and take them with the G8. This probably adds to my better sleep
 
I used to get up at least once every night for the washroom and I can honestly say that when I use G8 I don't wake up for anything (I just wake up soaked).
Just kidding:)
It's true though. I don't wake up to use the washroom when I use G8. I think you will like it. I am also on AlphaMax by Performax and take them with the G8. This probably adds to my better sleep

Haha ... I usually workout at night & drink during and after workout so usually get up 1-2 times. I just want to make sure I still will. Don't want to get wet...
 
I still wake up to pee.. but the difference being I want to go back to sleep were as with out G8 the second I wake up to piss I would have to stay up because im like a kid with ADD @ 3 am in the morning. I can easily get 6-7 hrs in the sack now with G8.
 
I still wake up to pee.. but the difference being I want to go back to sleep were as with out G8 the second I wake up to piss I would have to stay up because im like a kid with ADD @ 3 am in the morning. I can easily get 6-7 hrs in the sack now with G8.

Agreed !!
 
Back
Top