Right on mang

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Initial thoughts and first use:

First off thanks xR1pp3Rx and ZOO for allowing me to log this preworkout.

The ingredient label suites my palette well with no ingredients that adversely affect me intra workout. 150 mg of octodrine (DMHA) is a perfect amount. Too much DMHA sends me into a state of anxious nausea, and who wants that? The “grapes of wrath” flavor is quite fitting, very pleasant grape flavor and mixed well. I add in 2.5 grams creatine mono and a pinch of salt.

New Year’s Day is a great time to check the stim factor. Had a late night (naturally) and was a little foggy this morning. I mixed one full scoop upon waking. 15 mins later I could feel the STIMulation. Woke me right up and ready to go! Octodrine gives me a razor edge focus and is a bit blissful.

Went for some leg volume today and the pump was disgusting. One can literally feel their veins engorged with blood! The focus and pump of this product sells itself. Hours later and I’m still cruising on a buzz. I will update later to say how long it lasts.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. I've used a few products from this line in the past with success..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to update duration yesterday. Maintained nice focus and energy levels into the afternoon (dosed about 8am). There was no crash, just a smooth transitional taper into my day. It has honestly been a looooong time since I’ve been so excited about a pwo (maybe OG jack3d was last time?) and am glad Vicious Labs delivered! Tomorrow is dynamic bench with the duffalo and I have good expectations.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah for the most part preWOs now have become so prolific most aren’t worth your money - just an endless list of underdosed, overpriced blends or bad/lacking combos, with a few gems hiding in the rough.

The Blood Lord is looking be one of those true gems so far, and the rootin’ tootin’ diamond at that

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so i did what hydes been doing which is 2/3 scoop the last two times.. and man im still getting great pumps and stimulation with out a full dose.. this stuff is right up there with my all time favorites and it really does feel like CRAZE to me except the unlimited tunnel vision thing..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Y’all mother****ers gonna give me heart problems...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had an awesome speed bench session the other morning. Took one full scoop again with same routine additions. Between the Blood Lord and the duffalo benching I achieved a chest exploding pump. Picked up some doms along the way, I like! Blood Lord really allows one to focus and hone the mind/muscle connection of area being worked.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got dayum blood Lord! I swear after every session I’m pumped like I’m on cycle! Truly love this pre and it doesn’t lose its luster. Also provides a nice sense of well being post workout to carry one through the day. 12/10!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am finding the lingering euphoria to be really nice for helping get cleaned up for work efficiently after training. Not dragging so bad and forcing myself onward.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In How did I miss this one? Now I have to run down HYDES log

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pump activation still shining! This pre definitely doesn’t disappoint. After morning training I don’t consume anymore caffeine to carry through the workday. This product is streamlined focus. I can’t stress it enough but if you haven’t tried Blood Lord yet it is quite the revelation.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am really digging it. All the goodness with no drawbacks.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5010.JPG

Some blood lord pump action. Not bad for a big bellied goon. This product is keeping the same pace it came out swinging with. Zero complaints.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed bro...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a few days downtime due to sickness. Took 2/3 scoop last night to kick things back in to gear and it’s like I never missed a step. Pump till you shake!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my last scoop today, sad day..... luckily vicious labs is having a 15% off sale now through Monday! Use code “TAKEN” or “LONELY”. Get you some!
Blood Lord doesn’t lose its luster and keep on charging forward to punish your workouts. Zero crash as many preworkouts seem to possess, this product has a very special synergy within all its quality ingredients and has a well thought out profile with results that speak volumes.
Thanks again xR1pp3Rx for the opportunity to log this product and reveal a truly revolutionary preworkout!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you da man skRaw~ ty for the log my friend! glad to see you liked it about as much as me and buddy hyde!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always review with honesty to maintain the merit of both my word as a man and to be able to represent Controlled Labs with integrity - advice you don’t trust is moot.

This is a standout preWO!