Unanswered Six Star Testosterone Booster

Mon3yRich

Awards
So I just finished my first bottle of Six Star Testosterone Booster and I will say I am pleased with the results. The fact is this is not a end all be all nor is it a over night solution. You still have to work. But it will increase energy and help lose a lil belly fat faster. I enjoy the product and recommend it to anyone looking for a test booster.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These are not necessarily bad ingredients, and it’s usually available for $8, but it’s very mild by the standards of this board and this seems like more of a basic “feel good” product to someone who may be curious walking through a pharmacy. When I ran Sup3r PCT it was 10 caps a day recommended dose! That is the quantity of ingredients really required

DS3317

Awards
So I just finished my first bottle of Six Star Testosterone Booster and I will say I am pleased with the results. The fact is this is not a end all be all nor is it a over night solution. You still have to work. But it will increase energy and help lose a lil belly fat faster. I enjoy the product and recommend it to anyone looking for a test booster.
Did you have blood tests done before, during and after?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you need blood tests you probably should not be buying an $8 test product from the Walmart shelf

DS3317

Awards
If you need blood tests you probably should not be buying an $8 test product from the Walmart shelf
To know that it actually did anything. I get blood tests done monthly paid for by insurance.