Site-Wide Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale at Apex-Alchemy. ONE DAY ONLY 4-20 !!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
dosing for transdermals is hard to find on google...but @Renew1 and @nostrum420 are very helpful, if you needed any help posting in one of the apex threads or pm'ing those guys would get you a answer pretty damned quick, imo.
Oh absolutely, I was actually referring to the “what it does” part. That’s where it’s easy research. I had to ask about my dosing, and you’re right - helpful group of guys!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
46 minutes!!

Get it before this sale is Gone!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Soooo, obviously I'm not gonna have it ready before the end of the day.... especially not this day...

I'll look at having some ready for the end of the week and maybe we can do a weekend sale on it.
Sorry for the harrasment, but it's Friday and would like to hear how is this progressing? = )

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Coffee first.

Heck yeah!

... Don't be fooled, everyone. That's not a girlie-coffee. It's Really Strong. The creamer just lightened it up a bit.

LOL.

Screenshot_20210422-200356~2.png

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A weird combination, but I'll take it!

As the Nos-Boss alluded to...

Ursa Major is NOW BOGO FREE!

Good through Monday 11:59 EST!

Screenshot_20210423-090515~2.png

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As the Nos-Boss alluded to...

Ursa Major is NOW BOGO FREE!

Good through Monday 11:59 EST!

View attachment 204348

The way you all are handling the “flash sales” on your products is smart marketing. I know we as the consumers appreciate it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The way you all are handling the “flash sales” on your products is smart marketing. I know we as the consumers appreciate it.
Thanks brother!

You aren't the first to mention this.

Nos (and Ripper and I) aims to please!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Pwo dosage today
2ml Ursa
2ml triton
1.5ml stanogen
How’s that work if you start sweating shortly after application? I’ve been waiting at least 2 hours before sweating or showering after I put it on. Am I missing something?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s that work if you start sweating shortly after application? I’ve been waiting at least 2 hours before sweating or showering after I put it on. Am I missing something?
I just don't do cardio lol

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was under the impression that heating up/sweating is good with topicals of course not so much that it's all dripping off you.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was under the impression that heating up/sweating is good with topicals of course not so much that it's all dripping off you.
In a sence that the pores in skin would be open - maybe 🤔 But aso when sweating the body is pushing stuff out, rather than taking in and the topical on the skin would mix with the sweat and attach to clothes. (Complete broscience here, if even that. Just thinking out loud 😄)

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh man everything from the first bogo order came but my Triton is lost in the Mail😞
Hopefully USPS fixes whatever the issue is and gets it back on track, I wanted to try it today

that’s the one that I’ll try more geared towards the PWO time and see the endurance benefits

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 2 orders from you guys that just shipped. There’s literally no way to avoid ordering at least 2 more bottles.

this is how they get ya.....
Here's another one for you, brother: