Site-Wide Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale at Apex-Alchemy. ONE DAY ONLY 4-20 !!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
420-sale.jpg

Don't miss out guys!
Try to maintain focus! :cool:

This Site-Wide 4-20 BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale is good from Midnight tonight, until 11:59pm EST on 4-20 !!

Last edited:
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Code needed or no and default discount will apply by 12am EST?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Code needed or no and default discount will apply by 12am EST?
No code needed.
Just add a 2 products to the cart, and one will be free.
(As per All BOGO FREE offers, lower priced item is free).

Before you finalize the order, just make sure you see the "zero" priced items in your cart

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No code needed.
Just add a 2 products to the cart, and one will be free.
(As per All BOGO FREE offers, lower priced item is free).

Before you finalize the order, just make sure you see the "zero" priced items in your cart
Don't tell me what to do. I'll add 4 to my cart and you'll deal with it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a random question. Is the Kronos product identical to when it was in 100ml sprayer? Other than the obvious 30ml size.

Asking because when I travel I may pour 2 bottles in a 60ml plastic spray bottle.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here's a random question. Is the Kronos product identical to when it was in 100ml sprayer? Other than the obvious 30ml size.

Asking because when I travel I may pour 2 bottles in a 60ml plastic spray bottle.
Aside from a few tweaks to the carrier, yeah.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love topicals, way more value for my money than the same ingredient in pill form!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for my ignorance, but does the mix&match BOGO mean that only 2 pcs (1 paid + 1 free) of one product can be added to cart? I'm trying to order several Ursa Majors and the site says "All 2 Ursa Major are in your cart".

Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for my ignorance, but does the mix&match BOGO mean that only 2 pcs (1 paid + 1 free) of one product can be added to cart? I'm trying to order several Ursa Majors and the site says "All 2 Ursa Major are in your cart".

Thanks
Ugh, no it sounds like we need a restock. Let me check with Nos.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ugh, no it sounds like we need a restock. Let me check with Nos.
I sent Nos a message. We're out of Ursa on the site. Hopefully, when he sees the message, he'll have a restock time estimate.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Soooo, obviously I'm not gonna have it ready before the end of the day.... especially not this day...

I'll look at having some ready for the end of the week and maybe we can do a weekend sale on it.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
My bad guys, I added a few more Ursa to my order at 12:16 last night. Would have been 12:01 but kids......
It’s a lovely day but I hope you guys get your weekend sale for Ursa (that I’ll use to stock up more, I’ve been converted)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My bad guys, I added a few more Ursa to my order at 12:16 last night. Would have been 12:01 but kids......
It’s a lovely day but I hope you guys get your weekend sale for Ursa (that I’ll use to stock up more, I’ve been converted)
First come, first served.

No worries, I just got a shipment of raws. I just gotta do the compounding.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prob a long shot but is it possible to add ursa in as a pre sale so us international buyers won't have to pay shipping twice when it arrives later this week?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Prob a long shot but is it possible to add ursa in as a pre sale so us international buyers won't have to pay shipping twice when it arrives later this week?
Oof, sorry. I'm a bit traumatized about pre-sales. I used to work for some folks that did them all the time and it became a real nightmare.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oof, sorry. I'm a bit traumatized about pre-sales. I used to work for some folks that did them all the time and it became a real nightmare.
Fair enough. Just figured since you knew it was gonna be in next week it would be different than if it was months or weeks away. But it’s your show and you’re the boss. I’ll go with the Helios for now.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PRO TIP: Make sure you dont rush and put a TOPICAL liquid under your tongue thinking its the sublingual bottle right next to it on your shelf. HELIOS has a nice kick if you drink it! haaa. I actually did a double take before I felt it in my mouth and realized what I did so I spit it out rather fast lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
PRO TIP: Make sure you dont rush and put a TOPICAL liquid under your tongue thinking its the sublingual bottle right next to it on your shelf. HELIOS has a nice kick if you drink it! haaa. I actually did a double take before I felt it in my mouth and realized what I did so I spit it out rather fast lol
🤮

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Edit: NM I’ll grab more Kronos. I see why Ursa and bAET are out. I liked both products a lot.

Great sales you guys have.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got myself the Resveros and Helios! :D

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if it makes you feel any better, this morning i put my wife's hairspray on for anti-perspirant

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if it makes you feel any better, this morning i put my wife's hairspray on for anti-perspirant
I got one better. A few years ago I had intense chafing/ skin down there was raw from working out in the heat, if you know what I mean. I decided the gold bond foot spray would make it feel better after the shower as I could barely walk. Forgot about the alcohol in it...

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, one thing I wish Apex Alchemy would do is add more details about their products on the website. Like if you look at Dienogen, there's no description of what it is, what does it do, where to apply, how much to apply, what results one can expect etc. Just the bottle labels.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know, one thing I wish Apex Alchemy would do is add more details about their products on the website. Like if you look at Dienogen, there's no description of what it is, what does it do, where to apply, how much to apply, what results one can expect etc. Just the bottle labels.
You mean, the Cosmetic, Dienogen?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Just Google the compound, easy info out there

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just Google the compound, easy info out there
dosing for transdermals is hard to find on google...but @Renew1 and @nostrum420 are very helpful, if you needed any help posting in one of the apex threads or pm'ing those guys would get you a answer pretty damned quick, imo.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dosing for transdermals is hard to find on google...but @Renew1 and @nostrum420 are very helpful, if you needed any help posting in one of the apex threads or pm'ing those guys would get you a answer pretty damned quick, imo.
Heck yeah!
Guys PM me constantly!

PM away!

I'll help a brother out.

@Cheeky Monkey

Last edited: