Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, the voting for Best Answer won;'t show on old thread yet...only new ones in specified forums. You will see and Up and Down Arrow with a number in between for those.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there a way to prevent automatic subscription to watched threads for threads you post in? I notice anytime I post in a thread it automatically goes to watched threads, or is that a permanent feature on the new platform?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preferences, Content Option. Choose what you want.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats Tapatalk..can't do much about that.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also gave the ability to change the status of a thread...if its not a question you can edit the thread and uncheck that option. This is mostly for reps who do promo's. By default, its a question since most topics are.

Last edited:
travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe there is a setting or something I’m missing as I can’t imagine a new updated site has omitted features... previously threads had the ability to “search this thread”. I used this quite often when I’m looking for relevant info or a term instead of trying to scrub through months or more worth of posts on certain threads.

I’m on mobile version of the website (iPhone) if that matters.

Last edited:
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When new ios app this one keeps bugging out - i post reply to thread and it just spins hangs.. then it has like double post sometimes

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe there is a setting or something I’m missing as I can’t imagine a new updated site has omitted features... previously threads had the ability to “search this thread”. I used this quite often when I’m looking for relevant info or a term instead of trying to scrub through months or more worth of posts on certain threads.

I’m on mobile version of the website (iPhone) if that matters.

If you search for anything, there is a dropdown box in which "This thread" is an option.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When new ios app this one keeps bugging out - i post reply to thread and it just spins hangs.. then it has like double post sometimes
We are aware and trying to fix it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So now I lost my like button altogether? Only replies? And I tagged you in my current log, about not being able to attach images in edit mode (only new post). I taken screen captures, but my inbox is cleared and I can't send PM in reply to folks either!?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So now I lost my like button altogether? Only replies? And I tagged you in my current log, about not being able to attach images in edit mode (only new post). I taken screen captures, but my inbox is cleared and I can't send PM in reply to folks either!?
I'll reinstall the app... See if that helps.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inbox is gone / empty again? Geez hope I don't need to keep reinstalling the app!?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where do I need to go to edit my signature? Been all through settings multiple times and can’t find it.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, sorry for the slow reply.. but yes about once a week or so, perhaps during the last round of updated.. perhaps when after a change is made. my inbox in the app just goes blank. I've had to reinstall the app about 3-4x times now to get the inbox restored, started around the time the last round of updates and like button went away.

I like up/down vote, though - any chance we can see that in the app version?

Also, on the web version, I like the new interface / look, but my "news feed" and "recent activity" give me an Ooops. error message?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't find anywhere to change the signature anymore.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try now.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions have been enabled once again.

Also as you have noticed, the upvote/downvote is still there and should be properly. This is meant to rank the best answer or reply in the thread. 5 UpVotes = Best Answer and you will get credit for that.

I will be updating this further with a more complete description.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have a signature and would like to add one. How would I go about do that?
Only sponsors have this option right now. Might change it.

Reactions: CF2
L

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Hi!
Some search problem with the android app: I search for S23 and i dont get any specific result, despite there are a lot of threads if i search from google. All threads selected in the search.
Screenshot_20190815-084828.jpeg