Site Specific Clenbuterol

• Thread starter Kitchen Chemist
  • Start date

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I asked whether clen has site specific use as i wanted to add to my yohimbine transdermal but was told it had no site specific properties, here's some info about it :

It is rather tricky to use Clenbuterol to increase muscle mass. In order to loss bodyfat, Clen usage is much simpler. But is it the best fat loss drug of its category? Is it possible to improve its effectiveness by stacking it with other drugs? If Clen can help us loss fat all over our body, can it be of any help to specifically target hard areas? In other words, can we spot reduce with Clen?

Is Clen the best thermogenic drug?

By raising body temperature (thermogenesis), fat calories are wasted allowing you to either get leaner while on a diet or to prevent excessive fat accumulation while on a bulking up phase. Beta agonists are able to accelerate body metabolism which generates excessive heat on top of mobilizing fat from adipocytes. But is Clen the best beta agonist?

There is a big difference in the way bodybuilders perceive Clenbuterol and steroids. Big debates were engaged as to which anabolic steroids is the best. Pros and cons for each ones were determined. On the other hand, Clen supremacy has never been the subject of much debate. Early researches have shown that it was the most anabolic among the beta agonists. So, bodybuilders never questioned its legitimacy. But building muscles and burning fat are two very different processes. Is Clen the very best at burning fat? I had to face this issue very early as drug tests for Clen were rapidly implemented in bodybuilding contests. Competitors, especially females, got frustrated not being able to keep using it for preparation. Ephedrine was not an alternative as it was tested for too.

Just in case, I checked the list of the beta agonists tested for and I compared it with the available beta agonists used for asthma. They were all on the list. Then, I got the idea that maybe beta agonists were used in medicine to treat something else than asthma. It seems silly but testers did not have such a weird (but simple) idea.

Two (less specific) beta agonists were left out of the list for the simple fact that they were not used for asthma but for parturition (relaxing the woman's uterus to prevent the baby from coming out too soon). Most beta agonists do that too: Salbutamol is now the drug of choice in this area as it is for asthma. I reasoned that if it was not illegal therefore it was not considered cheating. Of the two molecules (Ritodrine and Isoxuprine), the latter was my favorite for doing stuff that Clen did not do. It is still used in horse racing for those reasons. Drug tests were always clean with Isoxuprine. It is now gone but so are most of the drug tests in bodybuilding. All that to say that many beta agonists are more available, less illegal and cheaper than Clen. As it is not written in stone that Clen is the best fat burning beta agonist, opportunities for substitution exist.

The art of spot reduction

As you go on a diet, you can only notice that you lose fat very unevenly on your body. Areas on which you do not wish to concentrate your fat loss seem the most reactive to the caloric restriction. On the other hand, areas on which you desire to shed fat seem to be unaffected by the diet. In women, the breast is shrinking while the lower body remains as fat as it was. In men even if the waist is getting smaller, the abs are not getting any more visible. Why put your body through a tough and often unhealthy diet if unwanted soft inches remain? What we want is a specifically targeted fat loss. But we are told that spot reduction is impossible! Is this true?

No, in fact, weight loss occurs in great part in specific, spot reduced fashion rather than overall and evenly on the body. The myth of the unexistence of spot reduction comes from the fact that we do spot reduce but unfortunately in the wrong places. What we have to do is to redirect the fat destruction in areas we want to shrink rather than everywhere else. Please, realize that your abs are not covered by that much fat if only you could concentrate the losses exclusively in this area. It is the same thing for the women who could easily lose their lower bodyfat by strictly concentrating the fat reduction there.

Why do we spot reduce upside down naturally?

There are two main mediators of fat mobilization. One consists of the circulating hormones such as norepinephrine. They stumble upon fat stores by chances and will do little to spot reduce. By using oral Clen, we increase the circulation of those lipolytic factors but we do not truly redirect spot reduction the way we wish to. Chances are we accentuate the spot reduction in the wrong places. The second pathway is far more interesting. All our adipose stores are innervated by the nervous system a bit like our muscles are. In other words, our brain is directly related to each of our adipose depots. Through the nervous system, the brain can then send neurotransmitters in whatever depot it wishes. Those neurotransmitters (epinephrine and norepinephrine) happen to be the main direct lipolytic hormones. It means that potentially our brain possesses the ability to allow us to spot reduce at will by sending fat loss mediators in very specific depots. The problem is we do not know how to redirect our brain efforts to help us spot reduce. This is why we spot reduce in the wrong areas: i.e. the places the brain local efforts are the most intense versus the places were it is the laziest.

So, if the brain does not wish to send enough fat loss hormones to the specific areas we want to get rid of, we can do it ourself by locally injecting those hormones. This way, we can redirect lipolysis where we wish to. It is now possible to spot reduce at will. Whenever I say this, people will get too excited into believing that a single subcutaneous injection will immediately destroy all the fat present. This is not the case as other anti-lipolytic forces are also at play to prevent that. But after a month of local injections plus a proper diet, you will clearly see that those formerly resistant areas are not as hard to get rid of as before. Fat loss will be more evenly distributed which will indirectly spare muscle mass. In effect, with a classical diet, when you have lost most of your fat except that around the waist, what do you do? Diet harder which translates into an intense muscle cannibalization and a minimal eradication of the waist's fat. By using local injections, this classical suicidal period can be avoided.

How to proceed?

Idealistically, you or a friend (doctor) have a syringe for mesotherapy (an almost classical syringe but with several small needles attached instead of one). It allows you to cover a larger fat area with a single injection. The fat loss drugs are more evenly spread on the "to be destroyed" area. I say drugs as on top of the Clen, it is nice to do another shot with theophylline and/or caffeine. Dan Duchaine mentioned liquid yohimbine which would be a nice addition to the cocktail but I have never found any. Keep in mind that Clen may not be the best beta agonist available for this. Other liquid beta agonists may be cheaper, less illegal and easier to get such as liquid salbutamol. So, please do not be dogmatic about Clen!

Start with a single shot with a very low dose. If you stand it well, increase the dosages possibly through several shots spread locally over the fat area. One day you do the right side, the other day the left. Try to hit different parts of the deposit each time so that every fat cell gets abbrevated with some adipose destructor. Ideally, this should be done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before aerobic training. Understand that the injections will only force the local fat to leave its adipose reserve and to pass in the blood. Fat molecules have not been destroyed yet. The aerobic training has to take care of that (along with the help of the nighttime fast plus the oral goodies). The local injections do not replace the orals, it is in addition to them.

Should thyroid hormones be used with Clen?

Animal studies have shown that Clen’s effects rapidly fade away. It was hypothesized that the rapid beta receptor down regulation was the cause of this. As thyroid hormones are one of the regulators of those beta receptors, their use while on Clen has been suggested in order to prevent the receptor down regulation. I think it is a mistake. Serious (non-natural) bodybuilders are on thyroid medications most of the year so they are not concerned by this issue. But what about health conscious drug users? Should they stack Clen and thyroid hormones for greater effectiveness? It is true that in order to get lean fast, this is a cheap and very effective stack. But as you stop those drugs, you will have a hard time retaining your lean condition. So, this is a very short term solution. I do not know how rumors of Clen shutting down the user thyroid got started and why scientific research was ignored on that point. Clen (and most beta agonist) tend to increase (not decrease) thyroid activity which is good. So there is no need for exogenous thyroid while on Clen for most dieters. On the other hand, it is a good idea to alternate thyroid cycles and oral Clen cycles during a diet.

How to use the Clen?

When I say Clen, it can be any beta agonist. Always start low and build up from there. If you cannot stand it even at low doses, do not despair. Your body can be trained to favorably respond to the Clen. This happens to many people. Stop for 5 to 7 days and start again for a few days. Repeat those small cycles as long as it takes to respond well. I noticed this adaptation as around here, Clen is mostly available in a 500 g powder conditioning. It looks like a small protein can (as you can imagine, this format on top of being cheaper is an advantage as the Clen gets transferred into a real protein can). When the fashion for Clen got started, many people bought this large amount of Clen only to realize they could not stand it: no thermogenic response, only tremors. They used some, regret it immediately because of the side effects and stopped. But as this "protein can" sat in their kitchen, they were tempted to start again especially as some other people at the gym were getting a huge thermogenic response while not suffering from much tremors. At each new trial, the thermogenic response increased and the incidence of tremor regressed.

The strategy for fat loss is different from that we discussed last month to trigger anabolism. Go as high as possible every day for as long as you feel a thermogenic response. Then stop for one or two weeks in alternance with thyroid hormones. As opposed to the orals, the injectable Clen can be used throughout the diet. Just carefully rotate the sites of injection. What about the 2 days on/ 2 days off strategy? Forget it, it will bring you nowhere. Clen' side effects are well known within the bodybuilding circles so I will not get into that. I will only mention that some people are surprised that Clen has the ability to wake up an old dormant gynecomasty. This is because beta agonists possess the ability to accelerate aromatization of testosterone. So, take the required measures to avoid this if you are prone to gyno.

Can Clen increase performance?

Depending on the dosage, Clen can improve (with low dosages) or reduce performance (with high dosages). Therefore, if you are using high doses of Clen (past 10 to 15 tablets), I recommend that you split up the dosage into two uneven parts. Before training, use a small to moderate amount of Clen to optimize both your strength and your muscle pump. It is up to you to find this individual dose but it is fairly easy. After training, use the rest of the Clen in order to reach your predetermined dose for the day. But avoid using Clen late in the day, as it can make it hard for you to fall asleep.

by Dharkam

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
bump..............have you tried it

any updates?