Since i never heard of dmz i checked it out heres the profile

Country

Awards
What is DMZ/Dymethazine?
Dimethylzine or DMZ is also known as 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine.

What does DMZ do?
DMZ is an excellent compound for zero water retention, increased vascularity, as well as lean dry full muscle gains.

What is Dymethazine?
Dymethazine is a designer anabolic that uses Azine Bond Technology.
It's a complex molecular structure that is unlike everything else on the market. This compound has been clinically proven to have the same or greater muscle building effects than Testosterone propionate, winstrol, and anadrol. Its great for anyone who is looking to take the next step in developing a muscular, lean physique.

What does it do, what can I expect?
It's a strong compound that will give you huge gains in size, strength and muscle fullness. You can expect to gain from 10-20 pounds in a cycle of Dymethazine, as well as make dramatic gains in strength from week to week. In addition, the extra glycogen storage will cause a rapid cell swelling effect that will give you that full, hard look and awesome pumps.

Whats the best way to take Dymethazine?
Dymethazine should be cycled for 4-6 weeks. Most users should start with 2 caps spread throughout the day, preferably preworkout and another 6-8 hours later. Advanced users can go up to 3 caps per day, spread throughout the morning, preworkout, and evening.

Are there any side effects?
Because of its Azine bond technology, the side effects of Dymethazine are greatly reduced compared to other anabolics. At the same time this compound is methylated which means your body will to a lot of work to process the compound.

Do I need to take on cycle support?
Taking cycle support is 100% necessary when running a cycle of Dymethazine as without it users will experience elavated blood pressure as well as stress on the liver. Check out our Top 5 On Cycle Support products to find the right cycle support for you.

Do I need to do PCT when I use it?
PCT is recommended for this product. Use a product such as Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs to make sure that you keep all of the gains you make on your cycle.

Can I keep taking my other supplements?
Yes! Keep taking your protein, Creatine, preworkout, and any other supplements you are taking. Anything that can help you in the gym or with recovery you should definitely keep taking it. However, we do suggest that you not use other hormonal products with Dymethazine, as it will be potent enough for most users.

Any tips on how to get the most out of my cycle?
EAT! Dymethazine allows you to greatly increase protein synthesis and glycogen storage. That means the more protein and clean carbs you eat the more muscle you will grow! And train hard. The strength gains you can make with Dymethazine are incredible, train hard and make the most of your workouts!

What is Azine Bond Technology?
Azine Bond Technology is what makes Dymethazine unique. It is a bond that links the 2 molecules of Dymethazine together. This azine bond creates a time release effect, because of the time release the liver is spared much of the damage that normal methylation creates.

The azine bond also decreases the chances of HPTA shutdown. If your bodies natural testosterone production is shut down it can impact your gains, mood, and libido both on your cycle and during PCT.
Azine Bond technology allows users to run cycles of up to 6 weeks. This is because of the reduced liver toxicity and mild impact on the HPTA. Because of the Azine bond, the 2 molecules of Dymethazine are metabolized seperately. In conjuction with staggered daily dosing, the result is much more stable blood levels of the active hormones

Country

Awards
Has anyone actually seen these results or its just a new compound hyped up

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I found most of what was stated to be true. But it is taken (at some point) from an advertisement for a certain brand. So it is slightly skewed.

A SERM PCT should always be used with DMZ.

Also the claims about the "Azine Bond technology" making it more liver friendly, and easier on the HPTA....I don't personally buy those at all.

But yes...effects wise, they are accurate.
It is a strong steroid, and one of my favorites at the moment.

Country

Awards
Wtf i swear ive talked to 20 guys on the Circuit and not 1 has heard of it but i guess ill give it a go ��

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wtf i swear ive talked to 20 guys on the Circuit and not 1 has heard of it but i guess ill give it a go ��
Ok...THAT is incredibly weird!!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You've never heard of DMZ? and 20 other blokes (who I assume are injecting) hadn't heard of it? where you blokes been living? haha

Country

Awards
Most guys stick ti their protocol their coach has them on which they know whst works for them. Im just a firm believer that 1g of test would get me more resukts than dmz but im gonna try it and keep yall posted

Brenwad

Awards
Most guys stick ti their protocol their coach has them on which they know whst works for them. Im just a firm believer that 1g of test would get me more resukts than dmz but im gonna try it and keep yall posted
One gram of test beats all these bull**** pseudo steroids combined.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As far as orals go, DMZ is toward the top of the heap in terms of gains. Side effects vary from very mild to very serious from person to person, but generally fairly mild.
I'd personally rather pop dbol since it is more tried and true but honestly you would probably get more gains off DMZ, plus you can buy it legally.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is a great product. I have used it in the past basically side effect free with proper cycle support and saw great gains in strength and size. Definitely a good one to use. I would run it with test though and use it as a kick starter.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Most people in your world run traditional AAS, thats why they have never heard of it. I know plenty of people that take gear that have never even heard of Superdrol. Depends who you hang around with.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bro, DMZ is legit, one of my favorites and first PH I started with.

Pretty much a staple in my cabinet, but I have to limit use (there is still some liver value stress even with TUDCA and NAC, Milk thistle, etc).

Its active on it's own, regardless of any conversion to two Superdrol molecules, via cleaving the azine bond, etc...

Can add 15-20 lbs in 4 weeks or so. Slightly wet and lethargic at end of cycle, can add Epistane with it to lean up or a test base to fight lethargy.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

Pretty much a staple in my cabinet, but I have to limit use (there is still some liver value stress even with TUDCA and NAC, Milk thistle, etc).

Its active on it's own, regardless of any conversion to two Superdrol molecules, via cleaving the azine bond, etc...

Can add 15-20 lbs in 4 weeks or so. Slightly wet and lethargic at end of cycle, can add Epistane with it to lean up or a test base to fight lethargy.
I personally dont find dmz wet at all, granted it's very hard to keep 15 lbs when its gained in 4,5 weeks. Rapid glycogen retention is the best on dmz.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Epistane and DMZ? oh lord that sounds amazing and risky at the same time haha

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
DMZ and Msten. That's a lot of fun to stack. GREAT strength gains.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMZ and Msten. That's a lot of fun to stack. GREAT strength gains.
Also DMZ and M1AD :). Need strong cycle support for that, Want to rerun one of these with a Test E base soon.

A few things I noted, I was able to get my liver values after cycling Metthylated PH and SARMs and then some Test E over 2.5 years, back to normal when I took 2-3 months off for parenthood stuff recently.

I think the old rule for methyl PH Time off = 2x Time-on, makes sense. While those supplements I mentioned will buffer or limit liver values from going out of conrtol, they still rise somewhat and it takes time-off + hydration to get the ALT/AST all the way back to normal. My GGT was good, so total damage was minimal :) yay!

Also, I have M1T (no longer have M1AD), but that's strong enough I'll run it on it's own cycle. I'll probably just use the DMZ with Test E base this time, and maybe through a little Epi or Ostarine after the DMZ to lean up.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMZ is as legit as winny or dbol. Methylated oral steroid.

In fact, if you look at the user cross reference study, it's more effective than dbol.

You might get similar results running a double dose blast of T for like 16 weeks, but DMZ gets you there in four. I've seen guys get crazy results in just five days, getting huge fast.

Anyone who thinks DMZ is bunk is a fool.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is as legit as winny or dbol. Methylated oral steroid.

In fact, if you look at the user cross reference study, it's more effective than dbol.

You might get similar results running a double dose blast of T for like 16 weeks, but DMZ gets you there in four. I've seen guys get crazy results in just five days, getting huge fast.

Anyone who thinks DMZ is bunk is a fool.
Ditto- I cant even fathom that there are "non responders" If you don't respond to DMZ, you are a peasant. I can eat 1200 calories a day and still look swole ASF on DMZ. Matter of fact, on 1000 calories a day, I still gained weight!

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Just ran an 8 week cycle with LGD and was happy with the results. My next one I think I'm def going to give DMZ a try. Interested to see how it compares. Anyone recommend a test base? I used 4 andro for the LGD. Would dermacrine be good?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine would suffice
Isn't dermacrine just a dhea product though? Like plain old dhea? If that's the case I'd personally rock a 4 andro, preferably esterified. Chemical 4 from chaos and pain would rule. In my opinion.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't dermacrine just a dhea product though? Like plain old dhea? If that's the case I'd personally rock a 4 andro, preferably esterified. Chemical 4 from chaos and pain would rule. In my opinion.
I have used chemical 4 as my test base many times and personally I find it superior than other products for battling lethargy and also helps gain a few xtra pounds of lean mass.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used chemical 4 as my test base many times and personally I find it superior than other products for battling lethargy and also helps gain a few xtra pounds of lean mass.
How much did you take per day? Looks like it comes with 60 pills of 75mg each, so that would be 150mg of 4 andro per day for a month's supply.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much did you take per day? Looks like it comes with 60 pills of 75mg each, so that would be 150mg of 4 andro per day for a month's supply.
I have taken 2 a day for a 1 andro cycle and 3 a day for something stronger like chemical x

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread

Can I run it with epi andro or not as a test Base for 8 weeks cycle ?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting thread

Can I run it with epi andro or not as a test Base for 8 weeks cycle ?
Epiandro works as a base for DMZ but it's best if you go for a high dosage, 900mg/day.

Other than vicious labs dark carnival I am not aware of an epiandro product with that high of a dose, so it would be expensive to run that otherwise I think. And epiandro doesn't really add to the results.

My opinion is that an esterified 4 andro would be the best base, both financially and effectively. Because it will add some weight to your results.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro works as a base for DMZ but it's best if you go for a high dosage, 900mg/day.

Other than vicious labs dark carnival I am not aware of an epiandro product with that high of a dose, so it would be expensive to run that otherwise I think. And epiandro doesn't really add to the results.

My opinion is that an esterified 4 andro would be the best base, both financially and effectively. Because it will add some weight to your results.
Just to throw in on this because I think this is a great point. You want a test base that will have some conversion to estrogen. When you put exogenous hormones into the body the first thing your body will do is try to reach a point of homeostasis. This means that other hormones in the body will become higher in an attempt to balance out the new levels. In this case testosterone.

Basically you want a test base that will aromatise into estrogen. Higher levels of estrogen, along with higher levels of test, promote growth. You just have to keep an AI on hand to help control those levels as there is no clear cut number where it can be said, ok here is where the side effects start. Everyone reacts differently to hormones. That's why I have a buddy that just ran a cycle that was a gram of test and 600 Deca a week. He had no issues and didn't need any Caber or prami. There are guys on this board that would be wearing a bra after a cycle like that without taking Caber or prami. Just some food for thought.