Simple question, has anyone low dosed Msten for 6 weeks?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lose dose as in 10-20mgs?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
People were originally low dosing msten, but that was back when it was tainted with SD

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
12mgs may be a good 6 weeker

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What brand? Assault? How many caps?

Tbol

Awards
Yes sir, Assault. 2 bottles, no worries about that.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend that went with 16mg msten assault for 4 weeks and gained 20lbs.. Not all muscle, but still damn impressive IMO as he didn't seem to get really fluffy either

Tbol

Awards
Ok, was debating super dmz 3.0. But since I have 2 bottles of Msten, why take more toxic risk by using 3.0. Just do 6 weeks of Msten and dmz. Around 20 mgs Msten and 45mg of dmz. Risk/reward, if you will. Why add the other compound?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Add what compound? If anything a test base would be nice to help prevent lethargy and keep libido up like trest, stano, or bps dermacrine.. Also make sure you have on cycle care. Cel cycle assist + tudca.

Tbol

Awards
I've done 30 mgs of Beastdrol with no problems. At 40mgs, my body bit×× slapped me. I will be using tudca. I could run 12 mgs of Msten for 4 weeks and dmz at 45mg for 6 weeks.

4 andro included

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Add what compound? If anything a test base would be nice to help prevent lethargy and keep libido up like trest, stano, or bps dermacrine.. Also make sure you have on cycle care. Cel cycle assist + tudca.
He means the third in super 3.0

Tbol

Awards
Super dmz 3.0 is 3 compounds, not broadcasting in respect for sponsors

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh right got you.. Yeah that alpha whatever haha that is some harsher **** too lol. Pretty sure it converts to m1t.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh right got you.. Yeah that alpha whatever haha that is some harsher **** too lol. Pretty sure it converts to m1t.
Alpha1, msten, and dmz is a bit much

Tbol

Awards
Definitely harsher, risk/reward. After dmz and Msten, is that other compound worth it?? I'm thinking not.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well alpha1 is interesting but no one runs it, so pretty sure that is a good sign to not bark up that tree..

Tbol

Awards
So what do you guys think, 6 weeks of dmz and what mg of Msten for how many weeks??

I really like 6 week cycles

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So what do you guys think, 6 weeks of dmz and what mg of Msten for how many weeks??

I really like 6 week cycles
If you can hold off, ill be running super dmz 2.0 soon

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How long are you running 2.0??
6 weeks, bloods getting done at end of week 5 to determine if a full 8 weeks is possible

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the two like this:
Msten: 20/20/20/20/20/0/0
DMZ: 0/0/30/30/30/30/30

Tbol

Awards
Cool, I'm in. 6 weeks. 16/16/16/20/20/20 Msten. 45 for 6 weeks dmz. LET'S DO THIS!!!

Tbol

Awards
Thanks Abe, I'm thinking dmz is not what to worry about. JMO. Msten kinda makes me think

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten is the more boom one for sure haha and no problem :). Just make sure to have those supports and pct ready with a serm! I'd also recommend checking out bps new product Elimistane it an AI and cortisol blocker, which will come in hand when get off cycle as your cortisol levels will be going off the walls and you don't want any of that mess.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've heard high dosed msten is comparable to low dosed sd, but I've only heard this a few times, but still makes you think to be more careful

Tbol

Awards
You think I need e control on cycle? Contemplating a product to use on cycle that had both arimistane and tudca.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd doubt it.. Both are dry compounds for the most part.

Tbol

Awards
Cool, appreciate it Abe. Thanks hvactech!
I'm going for it!!

stann123

stann123

Awards
I've heard high dosed msten is comparable to low dosed sd, but I've only heard this a few times, but still makes you think to be more careful
Ya but how much of that "msten" is really msten and not sd. And for alpha1 I agree on there not being logs/reviews but I went ahead and got some cause its half off for some reason so maybe ill log it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran ultradrol at 12mg for 4 weeks. Really enjoyed it.
6-8 weeks at 12-16mg should be great.

zendog

Awards
I did ultradrol for five weeks getting up to 20mg. Great lean mass gains, euphoric feeling was there for first two weeks but after that felt like superdrol death. Was planning six weeks but my body was badly beat up by week 5.