Simple cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my test levels are at a good point so are my liver values bp etc. just got labs back this week. I wanna slow for about 12 weeks And only run one compound plus try dose. I will be kick starting with adrol or dbol so not worried about longer kick in time on deca or eq. I'm thinking probablly 600mg of what ever compound I choose. so what would you guys choose

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Deca

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I’d go with deca. What dose of test is your trt dose?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If running 600 deca I'd bump test up to at least 3-400. If dead set on 200mg test I wouldn't advise going over 400 deca

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If running 600 deca I'd bump test up to at least 3-400. If dead set on 200mg test I wouldn't advise going over 400 deca
can't go with 300 test at the moment 300 has me close to 3k total test and my Dr is testing me like every 4 weeks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can't go with 300 test at the moment 300 has me close to 3k total test and my Dr is testing me like every 4 weeks
If your doctor is testing you every 4 weeks, it might just be a better decision to hold off from blasting until he gets your protocol settled, and most likely at that point he will not be testing near as frequently

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your doctor is testing you every 4 weeks, it might just be a better decision to hold off from blasting until he gets your protocol settled, and most likely at that point he will not be testing near as frequently
This.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so i think I've decided on my cruise tell me what you think
200mg test cyp 1-12
400mg tren eth 1-12
50mg anavar 1-5

Could substitute var for dbol m1a or methyl sten

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i think I've decided on my cruise tell me what you think
200mg test cyp 1-12
400mg tren eth 1-12
50mg anavar 1-5

Could substitute var for dbol m1a or methyl sten

I like the dosage of test and I think 400mg is somewhere when tren starts to give sides like night sweats and possibly anxiety so it's a bit on the max limit to start with if you haven't tried it before.

I am torn about the dbol.. Tren probably will give dbol waaay less bloat but I'd much rather see msten here, it's stronger and less bloat if any and very few reported sides and easier to control when you run tren..

I think winstrol with tren is amazing too but I much rather go anavar than dbol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the dosage of test and I think 400mg is somewhere when tren starts to give sides like night sweats and possibly anxiety so it's a bit on the max limit to start with if you haven't tried it before.

I am torn about the dbol.. Tren probably will give dbol waaay less bloat but I'd much rather see msten here, it's stronger and less bloat if any and very few reported sides and easier to control when you run tren..

I think winstrol with tren is amazing too but I much rather go anavar than dbol.
Actually I've been doing tren for 20 years so this is a cruise dose for me.

Im also leaning towards the var

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok i decided on var I think it pairs nicely with the tren.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so i took my 2nd shot of tren this am. ( i frontload) and popped my morning var. i worked arms today just wanted to get a feel on how bad my ribs are. i have to admit i did have to lower the weight on all exercises but i did manage to get in a decent workout.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 on cycle up 1.5 lbs gonna work delts today then i have boxing tonight. i know its early but i was in a cal deficit for quite awhile so my body is just eating up the extra nutrients. im looking a little more vascular.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
welcome everyone .

so this will be a nice low dosed cycle that should yield some solid gains.

What I am hoping for is a 10 to 15 pound gain with some fat loss. my diet wont be as strict as if I was in prep mode. But i will be eating around maintenance. Tren is really very good to me been using it for years and have been able to grow on it without a caloric surplus.

ive paired my tren with anavar for the 1st 5 weeks. which should really help with the goals.

Depending where Im at after the Var I may add in some t3.

after 10 weeks i will evaluate where im at. the next show in my area is 22 weeks away. so that would give me a full 12 weeks to prep if after the 10 weeks on this cycle im not sayisfief there is another show 9 weeks later.

also need to mention i am currently working through a couple fractured ribs i got a couple weeks ago so ill be concentrating on high rep low weight.

i think i put all the information in. But i am happy to answer any questions.

little background. I am in my mid 40's i have approx 20 years juicing and tried almost everything at one time or another except sarms. ive been a professional fighter i still train a few times a,week its a,killer cardio workout. please feel free to invite others to the log and ask any question even if not specific to the cycle

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen Tren and Dbol give just insane body comp changes fwiw

Newth

Awards
Ok as for inviting friends, HG is here, Bintherduntht, get in here....you like your low dose stuff, and the other guy died.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dont worry bro. I'll help get some people here for you. hairygrandpa*@rtmilburn*@alphagainz@SFreed*@CJNator*@HIT4ME*@wesb2387@Tank999*@DennisTheDane*@Juicedeez utz@BEAST73*@Alpha1agreda*@LeanEngineer@coltonwalker*@Brandinooooo*@Sparkss@blueline438*@lifted67*@smith_69@rtmilburn*@FireTitan*@alphagainz@ChocolateClen*@justhere4comm@matt8483*@ryane87*@nostrum420@mmorso*@HIT4ME*@thebigt*@Dirty Dan@Bmac63095*@TNlifting*@Matthersby Tank999*@BloodManor*@angcd3@habajaba*@mmorso*@cwages*@TheMyth@lukehayd*@thebigt*@Oconns28*@jalfrey@bloodnthunder*@jtmass*@Martyfnemec@christ83189*@GrizzleB*@BOSSMAN@chedapalooza*@BennyMagoo79@Brienn8989*@Tbl16*@Bman1970@PoSiTiVeFLoW*@Cgkone*@LeanEngineer@AntM1564*@Newth hairygrandpa@SouthPawSD*@christ83189*@SkRaw85@flandersguy*@MrKleen73*@Whiskey@Cscott622*@Hyde*@bloodnthunder@Newth*@love2liftkat*@stacy1212 RickyBlobby bigbeaph JoePaul39 adammorrow36

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That mass tag did not work... I'm in anyway.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come Country keeps offering me a lifetime supply of tren and all he wants is my social security number and banking information?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in. What kind of training do you do a few times a week for fighting? Jiujitsu, boxing, muay thai, or mma? I used to train all of the above and freaking loved it. Really wish i could still afford it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come Country keeps offering me a lifetime supply of tren and all he wants is my social security number and banking information?

Alright now it gets a bit out of hand. Saying your someone else is just silly but selling things or scamming in another person's name is criminal

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright now it gets a bit out of hand. Saying your someone else is just silly but selling things or scamming in another person's name is criminal
You are right. Lets make a petition to ban this guy, for that I would only need your social security number and full name and address, don't let him get away, join us!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are right. Lets make a petition to ban this guy, for that I would only need your social security number and full name and address, don't let him get away, join us!
I'll pm you sir. Thanks for protecting the community

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can gladly have my identity. Enjoy that student debt.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MMA training FTW. You have to be in really good shape to do that regularly PLUS lift. Good luck man. You seeing results yet or what?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MMA training FTW. You have to be in really good shape to do that regularly PLUS lift. Good luck man. You seeing results yet or what?
well i am up 2lbs so far. im expecting that next week is where I'll start seeing changes

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i am up 2lbs so far. im expecting that next week is where I'll start seeing changes
Thats great! For some damn reason im one of those guys who can just pile weight on. My bulk cycle was anadrol, test, and slin. In 4 months i got like 40 to 50 pounds. It seems like you are very active so the weight may come a bit slower...and i know you dont want to do MMA training with a belly full of chicken and rice.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dam im late again !
Everyone was late.

We were all too busy goofing with dull needle blast and cruise kid. and Country “I swear I’m Frank Griffin and I’ll send you that gear next week” and a few others that are making things so entertaining that we miss good logs for a day or two.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in. What kind of training do you do a few times a week for fighting? Jiujitsu, boxing, muay thai, or mma? I used to train all of the above and freaking loved it. Really wish i could still afford it
right now im mainly training boxing getting my combos and handspeed back up to par. my gym is a full camp gym though so i able to train in all aspects from bjj to muay thai etc

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man let me tell you guys doing seated military presses even on a machine sucks when ypu got busted ribs. one thing ive noticed is my freaking appetite is off the chsrts. usually i start worrying about losing definition but I decided to commit to a full bulk since i have time.

oh and just got to rant. i didnt have a lock for my locker today i came out of the shower some ******* put a lock on my locker. they didnt take anything luckily but i still royaly pissed.

i like tren at 400mg when i have time i get sleep and can still cardio

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
man let me tell you guys doing seated military presses even on a machine sucks when ypu got busted ribs. one thing ive noticed is my freaking appetite is off the chsrts. usually i start worrying about losing definition but I decided to commit to a full bulk since i have time.

oh and just got to rant. i didnt have a lock for my locker today i came out of the shower some ******* put a lock on my locker. they didnt take anything luckily but i still royaly pissed.

Someone put a lock on your locker? Thats messed up

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I would have used a "master Key" bolt cutters on whoevers lock that was. Most gyms carry a pair.

Newth

Awards

Cool you got your locker sorted.
I haven't heard a lot about tren e, it's good to hear about lower doses.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
PatWheeler Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Bintherduntht Anabolics 257
MikeB263 Anabolics 8