Similar to Body Octane

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for a supp with tyrosine, ALCAR, and beta alanine. If it could have that old orange flavor of body octane, we'd really be in business LOL. I'm guessing most responses are just gonna say buy bulk powders.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alcar you would prolly have to buy in bulk

but as for other 2 .. ive seen L-tyrosine 1.5G & BA 2G in pre JYM

i believe cellulor is big on those 2 ingredients and have been adding them in since the original

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could use SNS Focus XT which works great any time of day you are looking for energy/focus and then just add bulk beta alanine caps (which SNS also has). Alpha Lion Super Human Burn has all 3 ingredients but is pricy.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Apollon Assassin Black Tulip appears to have all 3 as well but is really stim heavy. May be too much for some to get the dosages of the 3 ingredients you want.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good suggestions guys. We r on the same page because I'm a huge fan of FocusXT. I have also enjoyed JYM. I have not tried Black Tulip and probably won't because of the stim dosage.

I'm wondering if there's an intra workout that has those ingredients and I can just add caffeine on my own? I also wouldn't mind if creatine and agmatine or cit mal, or even aminos were in there too.