signs of a gh bleed?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Just took 100mcg cjc no dac and 100mcg ghrp-2 . Around 20-30 minutes after I developed a headache.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Edit: I tested out the ghrp-2 alone in the morning and things were relatively time

Headache is pretty localized in my frontal cortex, BP is normal 106/60

bencozzy

Awards
Do you guys not know what GH bleed is? It is the elevation of GH out put above normal baseline levels for a extended period, no different then when guys use synthetic HGH.

Mod grf causes a head rush its normal. And you will get used to it after a few weeks. Blood vessels relax when GH is alleviated also increases some neurotransmitters.

Last edited:
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys not know what GH bleed is? It is the elevation of GH out put above normal baseline levels for a extended period, no different then when guys use synthetic HGH.

Mod grf causes a head rush its normal. And you will get used to it after a few weeks. Blood vessels relax when GH is alleviated also increases some neurotransmitters.
I know what a Gh bleed is just wasn't quite sure if it had any physical signs to it. I wont be using it for a while just wanted to see how it compared to ghrp-6

bencozzy

Awards
Only thing I noticed when running CJC 1295 w/ DAC was I leaned out easier even with just one 100 MCG shot a day of mod grf and Ipamorelin compared to the mod grf and Ipamorelin 3 x a day.