Side Effects of RAD140?

bigboy1223

Awards
Hello,
I just started my cycle today at 20mg of RAD140 for supposedly 4 weeks. Any side effects to be aware of, and any advice to have this go as smooth as possible?

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Hello,
I just started my cycle today at 20mg of RAD140 for supposedly 4 weeks. Any side effects to be aware of, and any advice to have this go as smooth as possible?
Yah go longer then 4 weeks ... 4 weeks isnt long enough 8 to 12 you will see results I feel rad isn’t in full affect till 4 weeks

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Hello,
Also your hair may shed mine did but only while on cycle after cycle and pct was over with it no longer shed

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello,
Uh I've been reading old forums from 16'-18' all day, Mixed opinions I would guess from experience and or others experiences, or what people google right out the gate about lengths, dosages, stacking, or a as 4 week kicker..Me personally at 225 had ran it with 4andro and other phs at 15-18mgs for 8 weeks the past year and did fine, other than sum nut shrinkage, Next time just stacking it mk677 and may go for 10-12 weeks adjusting dosage lower, or maybe higher. Just get that blood work ya know.