Side Effects of RAD140?

bigboy1223

Awards
Hello,
I just started my cycle today at 20mg of RAD140 for supposedly 4 weeks. Any side effects to be aware of, and any advice to have this go as smooth as possible?

AndrewMcCoy

Awards
First off: 4 weeks is too short IMO (I've ran 4 RAD-140 cycles ranging from 10-30mg). I have found that 8-10 weeks is the optimal cycle length. 4 is too short, as it takes 10-16 days from what I have found in my research for the compound to fully kick in. 10+ weeks is too long as after 10 weeks the compound seems to have less of an effect and the greater the health risk. In terms of sides: the most noticeable and annoying I have found is insomnia. I have found it takes longer to fall asleep, and stay asleep on RAD-140. However, the small amount of sleep I have found is VERY deep and 6 hours feels like 12+. Second is irritability, if you have a short fuse, RAD will make it even shorter. Third, if you are prone to hair loss, RAD-140 will accelerate the process and you WILL have hair fall out. Now post cycle is a different story. Even with PCT you will be supressed. May feel a little depressed/anxious.

Happy lifting!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed on the cycle lenght. I'd say 6 weeks is minimun for any sarm, I've done 8 weeks usually. If you don't pin test or have some kind of test base product you may suffer from lethargy and other low T and low E symptoms. Wether you'll have bp or anxiety issues, you'll notest those pretty quick in the beginning.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely 6 weeks minimum but try and go longer. Watch out for the usual sides as stated above. BP should definitely be elevated quickly if it’s going to be a concern so make sure you Monitor. Something like the new K1ngs shield or carditone can work wonders.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It raised my BP at first. I took it for 6 weeks at 10 mg and felt 6 weeks was long enough. It dried the **** out of my joints, shoulders in particular. In fact next time if I ever try it again I will try stacking it with 4 andro to see if it makes a difference. Other than that I was just constantly thirsty, no real suppression side effects besides the joints.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm staying far away from the SARMS. I'm natural, but I'd use Test WAY before thinking of a SARM. Just one mans humble opinion.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm staying far away from the SARMS. I'm natural, but I'd use Test WAY before thinking of a SARM. Just one mans humble opinion.
That's a very reasonable opinion. I think the delivery method is the biggest reason for people who rather choose sarms. Ease of access may be for some also. Sure some (false) marketing may play a role in someones decision too.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's a very reasonable opinion. I think the delivery method is the biggest reason for people who rather choose sarms. Ease of access may be for some also. Sure some (false) marketing may play a role in someones decision too.
I don't judge anybody for what they choose to do, just not for me. You're definitely spot-on when it comes to the accessibility. TOO accessible - so many local sup shops sell these to anyone and everyone who comes in without explaining what the deal is. Who knows what most of the vials even contain, if its SARMS thats bad enough lol

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It raised my BP at first. I took it for 6 weeks at 10 mg and felt 6 weeks was long enough. It dried the **** out of my joints, shoulders in particular. In fact next time if I ever try it again I will try stacking it with 4 andro to see if it makes a difference. Other than that I was just constantly thirsty, no real suppression side effects besides the joints.
I had this issue too with my joints. Especially wrists and shoulders. It felt like it dropped my estrogen levels. Joints were very dry and painful.
Will try taking dhea, and fish oil next cycle

luckuyguy

Awards
I had this issue too with my joints. Especially wrists and shoulders. It felt like it dropped my estrogen levels. Joints were very dry and painful.
Without a test base sooner or later you’ll run into that problem again, as any SARM with more or less selectivity will shoot you down and therefore your estrogen will crash. With all the negatives sides of that.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look at a good joint formula instead of fish oil. Been my experience it does more.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look at a good joint formula instead of fish oil. Been my experience it does more.
For sure. Even a cost effective formula like joyful joints is still very effective at lubing up the joints. Fish oil doesn’t do much for my joints but great for my heart.