Shrink your gyno with formasurge/formeron!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I have dealt with gyno for quite some time as I developed it in puberty. I once thought it was pseudo, but realized when I hit 168lb at ~9% that it was actual tissue. I tried nolvadex, it worked while it was in my system, but as soon as I came off my newly up regulated progesterone receptors made me puffy from prolactin. So to combat that I purchased three bottles of formastane, my first bottle was Formeron.

The product works great, dried me out, shrunk my gyno a tad bit and had me feeling great, only negative I can add is the price. I can't say what mg dosage I was using since my pump wasn't uniform. So my 200mg might have been 300-400mg.

That was working rather well but I ran out fast so I used some formastanzol for 3 weeks or so, this does not work all that well as the carrier seems to not permeate well. I didn't have the same rush that I had with formeron, and I wasn't as dry. So I purchased some formasurge during it's presale price.

The formasurge, although extremely runny and greasy initially, it dried me out incredibly fast. My gyno/nipples shrunk to nearly nonexistence haha. My libido stayed normal, no shutdown, and my joints seemed to compensate for the AI effect.

So before you jump into purchasing letrozole, please try out a formestane cycle.

Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
i had puffy nipples after a test cycle and jumped on nolva and it got rid of the slight soreness but as soon as i came off of it i i had a rebound so now im on letro for my 4th week. i tapered up to 2mcg. i want to get up to 2.5mcg and stay there for about 2 weeks to see if my small lump goes away. if not i will definitely look into buying formasurge

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I've used nolva before to try and shrink gyno, much like you, it came back as soon as I stopped use. I actually have less tissue to grab now having used formestane

Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
if this letro doesnt wipe it out then i'll probably jump on formasurge.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
yeah i read that letro should be followed by nolva but i wasnt aware of letro before taking nolva lol so i did it backwards. i took liquid nolva at 1mg a day for 50 days and now im on 2mcg of letro

Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
one of my lifting partners. the bottle said .2 ml a day but he told me to up it to 1ml. figured i could trust him since hes been down the same road and is cycling test e right now

Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
the bottle was .2mg/ml. i finished it about a month ago. im on 2.5 mcg of letro right now. i think i may have a little prolactin. if i cant get rid of it with this letro and after running formasurge i will just get checked out by a physician and see what they say.

Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
ok i'll give that a try. the only thing is that i have 160 letro pills. so i might run 2.5 mcg a little longer than a week. and i'll order nova from over seas some where because i took liquid nova from Lions and i dont think it helped

happybg81

Awards
I have dealt with gyno for quite some time as I developed it in puberty. I once thought it was pseudo, but realized when I hit 168lb at ~9% that it was actual tissue. I tried nolvadex, it worked while it was in my system, but as soon as I came off my newly up regulated progesterone receptors made me puffy from prolactin. So to combat that I purchased three bottles of formastane, my first bottle was Formeron.

The product works great, dried me out, shrunk my gyno a tad bit and had me feeling great, only negative I can add is the price. I can't say what mg dosage I was using since my pump wasn't uniform. So my 200mg might have been 300-400mg.

That was working rather well but I ran out fast so I used some formastanzol for 3 weeks or so, this does not work all that well as the carrier seems to not permeate well. I didn't have the same rush that I had with formeron, and I wasn't as dry. So I purchased some formasurge during it's presale price.

The formasurge, although extremely runny and greasy initially, it dried me out incredibly fast. My gyno/nipples shrunk to nearly nonexistence haha. My libido stayed normal, no shutdown, and my joints seemed to compensate for the AI effect.

So before you jump into purchasing letrozole, please try out a formestane cycle.
Are you still using formasurge? If you aren't did your lumps come back when off of it?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
don't run it to long. It can drop lipids alot. The nolva isn't going to reduce your gyno. that's letros job, nolva is to make sure you don't get rebound gyno.
Odd thing is there is a possibility he may rebound from nolva haha. Should use a suicidal ai and not run it so long.
Are you still using formasurge? If you aren't did your lumps come back when off of it?
No, just some bloat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gotta love the formestane.....

formasurge is a great choice!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i don't know why one would come off an ai with nolva since it ALSO can create est rebound...

Get on form, a suicidal ai, or even exemestane and taper down after a couple weeks of full dose usage so that it will take the most time possible for aromatase levels to build and in turn est levels build.

Best method possible to avoid rebound.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
i don't know why one would come off an ai with nolva since it ALSO can create est rebound...

Get on form, a suicidal ai, or even exemestane and taper down after a couple weeks of full dose usage so that it will take the most time possible for aromatase levels to build and in turn est levels build.

Best method possible to avoid rebound.

Yep, nolva does have rebound it's sneaky.

Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
yeah half way through the bottle of nolva i researched letro and basically found it letro cures it and nolva prevents it. but ive noticed a change of my puffiness. its gone down a lot. im at 2.5 mcg at the moment and will taper down this coming thursday

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah half way through the bottle of nolva i researched letro and basically found it letro cures it and nolva prevents it. but ive noticed a change of my puffiness. its gone down a lot. im at 2.5 mcg at the moment and will taper down this coming thursday
how are joints and libido holding up?

Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
my joints are fine. no aches or pains. as for libido i dont feel a decrease nor increase. the only thing that i can think of is that it takes for ever for me to catch a nut in bed though. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my joints are fine. no aches or pains. as for libido i dont feel a decrease nor increase. the only thing that i can think of is that it takes for ever for me to catch a nut in bed though. lol
lol...that last part can be both a blessing and a curse. glad to hear no issues with joints or libido, i have heard horror stories about sides on letro.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Try this,

Day 1: .50mg
Day 2: 1.0mg
Day 3: 1.5mg
Day 4: 2.0mg
Day 5: 2.5mg (stay at dosage for around 4-7 days until gyno is not changing)

Then taper it off
Day 1: 2.0mg*
Day 2: 1.5mg*
Day 3: 1.0mg*
Day 4: .50mg*
Day 5: .25mg*

* 20mg Nolvadex ED

Remain on nolva until one week after letro and run at 10mg ED
You removed your age being 18 from your account Gregory :blink: why so?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
You removed your age being 18 from your account Gregory :blink: why so?
not everyone wants their biz it in the open for everyone to see... but the mods can see it regardless.

Kaneshige

Kaneshige

Awards
lol...that last part can be both a blessing and a curse. glad to hear no issues with joints or libido, i have heard horror stories about sides on letro.
the way i look at it is that its killer cardio lol but i havent noticed any sides on letro.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Love formasurge, and its easy to get and dose compared to that other stuff.

zalar4

Awards
Where would be the best place to apply Formasurge if your trying to get rid of gyno?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Where would be the best place to apply Formasurge if your trying to get rid of gyno?
I put it on my chest/nips . If i place it on my shoulders they dry up too fast.

zalar4

Awards
But if its on just one nipple do i put all 4 pumps on jus that one or spread it out?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
But if its on just one nipple do i put all 4 pumps on jus that one or spread it out?
I suggest just using it on both pecs/nipples. Moisturize later in the day though since alcohol dries out your skin.

flarestar

Awards
I recently got some formasurge and i'm trying this out. It seemed to make the gyno go down a little. Mine is from puberty and i've had it for YEARS. I tried raloxifene for 5-6 weeks with little to no results. I got formasurge just to try it out for the testosterone/body recomp benefits but after reading this thread i decided to do a pump for each nipple/chest then the other pumps on my arm/shoulders. Add a little water to my hands and apply the "residue" on my abs/love handles.

My joints are a little sore, not sure if that means use less or just stick with it. anyone?

zalar4

Awards
I would stick with it, I am starting to notice some results, Hoping with time it goes away completely

flarestar

Awards
awesome hopefully it works for me too, i really only looked into formasurge for reasons other than shrinking gyno but had i known about this i would have gotten this much earlier.

another question.. i know from back in my androgel days that applying a topical to fatty areas such as abs/love handles or even in our case fatty areas of the chest affected absorption in a negative way. does this apply to forma since it's an AI? i only ask bc I do a pump for each chest and two more for each arm (4 pumps total morning then 4 more night) but if absorption isn't affected that greatly i may as well just do 3 pumps since 4 seems to be a lot and i do have sore joints

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I recently got some formasurge and i'm trying this out. It seemed to make the gyno go down a little. Mine is from puberty and i've had it for YEARS. I tried raloxifene for 5-6 weeks with little to no results. I got formasurge just to try it out for the testosterone/body recomp benefits but after reading this thread i decided to do a pump for each nipple/chest then the other pumps on my arm/shoulders. Add a little water to my hands and apply the "residue" on my abs/love handles.

My joints are a little sore, not sure if that means use less or just stick with it. anyone?
My gyno also stems from puberty. It takes a while , i suggest 2-3 FULL pumps and use rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer to get the residual off. Topicals are alcohol based for a reason.

I would stick with it, I am starting to notice some results, Hoping with time it goes away completely
Yep, takes a while but worth it.

awesome hopefully it works for me too, i really only looked into formasurge for reasons other than shrinking gyno but had i known about this i would have gotten this much earlier.

another question.. i know from back in my androgel days that applying a topical to fatty areas such as abs/love handles or even in our case fatty areas of the chest affected absorption in a negative way. does this apply to forma since it's an AI? i only ask bc I do a pump for each chest and two more for each arm (4 pumps total morning then 4 more night) but if absorption isn't affected that greatly i may as well just do 3 pumps since 4 seems to be a lot and i do have sore joints
Shouldn't be a factor as aromatization of testosterone and many endocrine activities occur in adipose

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That is very interesting how well formasurge worked for you, but it does not suprise me at all. Formasurge is a sucidal inhibitor and a great one at that. I logged it a while back and ran Test E at 900mg and ONLY used Forma to control estrogen... bloods proved it worked just as good as Pharma grade adex. One thing to keep in mind is I was using ALOT of forma lol.. I think it was up to 8 pumps a day total at one point. So the fact it can reduce or stop gyno is no suprise.

The biggest danger I found running a gyno reversal protocol is putting your estrogen at 0. That raises more health issues than just dealing with the gyno (if its not getting bigger). By putting your estrogen at 0 you risk muscle loss, liver damage, hairloss, joint pain, libido problems, immune issues, the list goes on. So stay away from crushing estrogen fast and keeping it low. You want to taper up and then back off.

I used exemestane as I came off letro and that kept estrogen down and brought back my libido. Letro being a type II AI makes it VERY VERY likely you will get rebound... actually I would say not using a suicidal inhibitor gives you a 90% chance of rebound.

The best way to do gyno reversal and prevent health issues is get blood test done periodically and run it for a very long time... 2 months+ That prevents you from running HIGH doses of letro or other products, and allows your body to adjust. It is all up in the air tho and is hard to say because of so few studies done on some of these chemical effects on us.

Glad it worked for you man.

flarestar

Awards
how long did you run it for? i'm guessing one bottle then back off for a bit? i'm currently on a bottle of formasurge and noticing some results.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
how long did you run it for? i'm guessing one bottle then back off for a bit? i'm currently on a bottle of formasurge and noticing some results.
i ran it a lot longer than i would suggest, mostly for the test boost. One bottle should be enough though

flarestar

Awards
something weird... my nipples are starting to itch. is it possible that they would itch from shrinking as opposed to the start of gyno? also it could be because the application of formasurge to the nipples also dries them out and causes them to itch

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
something weird... my nipples are starting to itch. is it possible that they would itch from shrinking as opposed to the start of gyno? also it could be because the application of formasurge to the nipples also dries them out and causes them to itch
Drying them out is the most likely. Don't put Formasurge on your nipples

flarestar

Awards
ah strange in this post he tells you to put it on your nipples/chest i will alternate spots maybe just go with the typical arm/shoulder/upper chest

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
ah strange in this post he tells you to put it on your nipples/chest i will alternate spots maybe just go with the typical arm/shoulder/upper chest
After a while the transdermal carrier can and WILL irritate your skin, just give your nipps a break and hydrate them with some lotion good sir. Not sure what it is in the carrier that does this.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
After a while the transdermal carrier can and WILL irritate your skin, just give your nipps a break and hydrate them with some lotion good sir. Not sure what it is in the carrier that does this.
Alcohol

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Alcohol

I used to think it was as well but i can inject ba and be great. Where as this carrier gives me rashes

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I used to think it was as well but i can inject ba and be great. Where as this carrier gives me rashes
it's probably something else in the complex giving the rash along with the alcohol drying out the skin...

Injections and topical applications can't be compared.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
it's probably something else in the complex giving the rash along with the alcohol during out the skin...

Injections and topical applications can't be compared.

Hmm valid point.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I do have gyno as well so we will see what it does for that

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
hope it all works out for the best brotha.

flarestar

Awards
is there a chance for rebound with formasurge? i'm amost done with my bottle and have noticed some fat loss and reduced gyno i am also using need 2 slin 1 cap 20 minutes prior to lunch/dinner. It was weird after drinking a bit much one night it looked like my nips were like 2x there normal size but maybe it was me late at night seeing things.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
is there a chance for rebound with formasurge? i'm amost done with my bottle and have noticed some fat loss and reduced gyno i am also using need 2 slin 1 cap 20 minutes prior to lunch/dinner. It was weird after drinking a bit much one night it looked like my nips were like 2x there normal size but maybe it was me late at night seeing things.

Uhm alcohol increases serum prolactin level. Nothing to really worry about, although formastane is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, I suggest tapering off a tad bit especially if you were running it at anabolic dose levels. You shouldn't have an issue with rebound as it is a suicide, much like erase. If anything just supplement some DIM after your cycle, you can get it for pretty cheap.

flarestar

Awards
ok so i stopped getting sore joints but then i took a week off bc of vacation, seeing my daughter and now when i use it my joints are sore again. does that 1. mean it wasn't working when my joints were not sore and 2. is it a bad thing when they are sore? like do i need to do something about it

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
ok so i stopped getting sore joints but then i took a week off bc of vacation, seeing my daughter and now when i use it my joints are sore again. does that 1. mean it wasn't working when my joints were not sore and 2. is it a bad thing when they are sore? like do i need to do something about it
1. It was working, I assume your body was simply compensating for it, been there before. 2. Yeah somewhat, means your estro is low. 3. How long have you been on it? Might want to take some time off.