Shredding cycle/ best roid for no acne

norm dobson

Awards
I'm going for a toning cycle where I gain a bit of mass but cut as much fat as possible while not completely breaking out my last 2 cycles were dbol and test e and winstrol alone I never had acne during the test e and dbol cycle but **** when I got around to the winstrol cycle iv had medically insane acne on chest and back and cysts... Iv been trying Neutrogena salisilc body wash and I still have chronic acne 4 months after cycle... Need some advice here it's bad and I wanna re cycle in 2 months

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
I was going to say consider steering clear of the DHT derivatives. But still bad acne 4 months after cycle? That sounds like a doctor's appointment to me man.

I'd definitely get a medical opinion before I looked at another cycle.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going for a toning cycle where I gain a bit of mass but cut as much fat as possible while not completely breaking out my last 2 cycles were dbol and test e and winstrol alone I never had acne during the test e and dbol cycle but **** when I got around to the winstrol cycle iv had medically insane acne on chest and back and cysts... Iv been trying Neutrogena salisilc body wash and I still have chronic acne 4 months after cycle... Need some advice here it's bad and I wanna re cycle in 2 months
We really need more info, like your stats, your cycle history, age, weight, diet, etc. It really sounds like you should do a lot more research before you jump into another cycle. Steroids aren't magic and aren't going to melt the fat off you, that's down to diet and to a lesser extent your exercise.

As far as acne, I remember someone on here saying they washed with dish soap because it was the only thing that would get the grease off since the Neutrogena body wash didn't work.

I was going to say consider steering clear of the DHT derivatives. But still bad acne 4 months after cycle? That sounds like a doctor's appointment to me man.

I'd definitely get a medical opinion before I looked at another cycle.
The problem is the DHT derivatives are the ones that are going to help you cut.

But yeah, I would also recommend talking to a doctor first.