SHREDDED-AF Fat Burner - Thoughts?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. Thoughts on ingredients? And what is a good fat burner in general? To help with apetite and energy etc. Coffe goes a long way itself. Anything you guys remember? I see people taking fat burners getting on their fasted morning cardio. What is a good and well known fat burner you people know? I've heard about HydroxyCut. And thoughts on L-carnatine? And which multi from where do you recommend? Also the protein, I use ON Gold standard. Should I switch to a blend instead? Like a 7 release kind? Or a tri blend? Please any comments appriciated
Screenshot_20190410-232813.jpeg

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And thoughts about "insulin gimicks"? Shuttling carbs into the muscles and stuff? Is this anything good?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a fan of a good GDA. Some are harsh on cetain people’s stomach including mine. I have had great success with SNS glycophase, usually I can get away with only using one cap.

As for fat loss I would recommend SNS alpha yohombie with caffeine and SNS higenamine

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a slick looking profile, but quite pricey for what it is. If you’re comparing it to Hydroxycut, which is routinely $15 or less per bottle, that’s a much better deal. Stim wise shredded AF has many more exotic stims but if you’re just looking for the basics Hydroxycut Hardcore or Elite , Elite Sport, do the trick just fine. Make sure to check the label and get one with enough Yohimbine for effective fat loss. The label lists Yohimbe but it’s standardized for 6% yohimbime and about 0.5% rauwolscine.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3,5 may mess up thyroid - but at least it shown to do *something* (3,3 no though)
shouldn't take huperzine every day.
yohimbine over-rated, many other trials other than soccer study show no help - none on alpha i know of.
anything for 'brown fat' bogus in humans, but if you rodent, may work.

just get primatene and stay in consistent deficit. way cheaper and more effective.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend looking into alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements. Great fat burner with positive reviews. Gold Standard Whey is a great whey protein powder and pretty good bang for your buck.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought Yohimbine 2.5mg from Primaforce. Also ordered Glocolog fron BSL and Arichidonic Acid. I will just go with this and caffeine. I already use gold standard whey atm! :)