• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Final Review
This stuff is potent and hits you hard every day of use. From day one I used max dosage and every other day after felt the same spring as the previous day. That has to be the great thing about this product, it has added on adrenaline support so no adapting after a week of same dosages. Even though some days I was clearing only 1500 calories I still wrecked in the gym. I did up the calories for a few days because of being sick, so ultimately felt like I could of lost more, but need to help out the immunity. Hit all time personal records on a few different exercises, one in the beginning being the leg press. The first few days were a bit shaky as I was using max dose (6pills), so I could barely relax, it wasn't a jittery energy, but like a smooth clarity. Wasn't really prepared for it, but it defiantly helped me focus in on class and I was 2 weeks ahead in my homework in all classes after all was said and done. :eek: I'd personally not recommend taking full dose of 6 pills if you are cutting as it was a killer the first week cause of dramatic water drop, unless you are supplementing with sodium. Another thing I have to say is that these pills are huuuuuge compared to other fat burners I have taken, they were no trouble taking, but it did peak my interest when I first opened the bottle. Loved this stuff for preworkout, but even more so for studying/school. ;) Gonna order another bottle and run that in November, want to get to at least 9%bf before bulking in winter.

Weight: 180lbs
imagejpeg_2(1).jpg

Weight: 171lbs
imagejpeg_2(2).jpg

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I was for fortunate enough to be chosen to log the newest version of MST's Shred Ultra & Riptide thanks to jwa254

Appetite Suppression: 5/5

This absolutely kept my hunger at bay. Sometimes at work, if I can stuck with a customer Im not able to get lunch
until 1 or 1:30. I usually eat breakfast around 7. Normally if i don't eat every 4 to .5 hours Im absolutely starving. i
had a few days during my 4 week run when i could not eat for almost 6 to 6.5 hours later and I still wasn't really hungry.

Fat loss: 5/5

I lost 8.2lbs during the 4 weeks I took this. I don't believe all 8lbs was fat though because i was stacking
Shred Ultra with MST's Riptide Water Pills. Riptide helped me lost about 3-4lbs of water during the 1st 2 weeks.
Then i discontinued Riptide and finished the last few weeks with just Shred Ultra & lost another 3-4lbs. I still think
this is significant, especially for me, because i have struggle to lose weight for over a 1.5. I lost 65-70lbs about 2.5
years ago and even since then had been stuck and had tried every supplement known to man to lose even a few
pounds and nothing worked. Now i sit at 161.8lbs, which is 3.2lbs lighter during the last 1.5 years and lighter then
I was in high school, which is 28 years ago..!

Stimulant Effect: 4/5

The 1st week or so Shred Ultra was pretty intense for me, only because I have become stim sensitive in the last
decade or so. I used to be a stim junkie, but no more. Its definitely not overwhelming because theres no Yohimbe
or Synerpherine, but I noticed that i had to take my 2nd dose earlier in the day otherwise it kept me up at night.
So I moved my 2nd dose back 3 hours andthat helped a lot for the last 2 weeks. But non the less, it gave me'
great energy, without making my heart race, or giving me palpitations like some Fat Burners / Thermos.

Thermo Effect: 5/5

This is where the product shines..! I dont think i ever sweated so much in my life. Even running the ECA stack.
My body temp was up all day at work and i was always turning the AC down lower, much to the dismay of my
coworkers. At the gym, sweat was literally pouring off me, so badly that at times it looked like I had just come
out of the Sauna / Steam Room. I never usually sweat that much, my brother always makes comments how it
looks like Im never breaking a sweat at the gym. But not on Shred Ultra. This stuff brings the heat..!!!

Overall 5/5:

Shred Ultra is definitely my favorite fat burner / thermogenic to date..! It gave me massive amounts of energy,
it subdued my ravenous appetite, & It helped me break through plateaus that i couldnt achieve with the best
of the proven fat burners. I will definitely be using Shred Ultra again for future cuts & will be continuing this
current cut with Shred Ultra for another 4-8 weeks until i reach my goal of 10% body fat or i hit a plateau.

Great job & hats off to Millennium Sports technologies for bringing such a superior Fat Burner to the market..!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/5

FINAL REVIEW

Big thanks to MST for allowing me to run their Shred Ultra. Heres my final review!

Appetite Suppression: 1/5

This was definitely my least favorite aspect of Shred Ultra. I honestly want to say it had little to no effect on my appetite whatsoever. Maybe in the first day or two it aided a little bit but, not much.

Weight loss: 3/5

So I lost a total of 5lbs in about 2 1/2-3 weeks. Yes, that looks pretty dam good but, I wont attribute this completely to the shred ultra. I added a couple more cardio sessions per week, dropped some carbs here and there and was pretty picky with what was going in to my body.

Stimulant/Thermo Effect: 5/5

A+. Definitely my favorite aspect of shred ultra. It doesn't hit you like a freight train and give you a super stimulant like effect but, my focus was on point regardless of what I was doing. I liked to take 3 prewo or pre cardio. SWEAT SWEAT AND MORE SWEAT! Holy sh1t did I sweat a lot. I could honestly feel my insides heating up. It was pretty enjoyable and i'm kind of sad my run is over.

Overall 3.5/5:

Once again big thanks to jalfrey and the guys at Millennium Sport Technologies for giving me the opportunity to run this stuff. All in all I would use this product again, I just think it needs to be stacked with a stronger stimulant. I did some experimenting a couple times with 3 shred ultras and a bronkaid pill which was terrific. I know you guys have another product called Riptide I believe which are sold as a combo. Maybe thats why haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
4/5

First thing I noticed was the dosages on the product I'm very stim tolerant so I knew that caffeine wasn't going to be enough to get me where I need to be throughout the day.

On the brighter side the product contains adaptogens three different kinds of ginseng and a whole host of different herbs which I was very pleased with.

My favorite part about this product was the level of focus I was able to achieve during my workout I usually goes between 800 milligrams to a 1000 milligrams a day of caffeine.

Appetite suppression for me was on point I usually took 8 day total 4 before breakfast 4 around 7:30 p.m. at night I didn't really feel very hungry throughout the day.

I lost between 5 and 6 pounds total in just under 3 weeks I really liked the focus as I stated above f the caffeine dose was higher it would yield better results for me .

Overall this is a great product I would give it 7 out of 10 Stars I really enjoyed the mental focus I have to say that including at adaptogens in my daily diet might have to become a staple. MST has some great products out there.