Showing Some Love

tincy

tincy

Awards
I'd like to take this time to show a little appreciation to AI Sports Nutrition.

My name is Victor and I have been a member here since 2006. I joined because I was interested in learining about supplements and toyed with they idea of making my own. I've never been active in this forum. It if wasn't for the Word Association Thread, I would probably have only one post, this one. The extent of my activity was lurking and soaking up all the information that was shared. Sometimes the amount of information, as well as the knowledge/experience of the members was overwhelming. But I keep coming back because people here know what they're talking about.

My reason for lurking now has changed. I am getting older and am feeling it. After an absence I decided to check back in and tap into the knowledge base here and investigate my options to slow down this aging process.

A couple of weeks ago I requested samples from stxnas after seeing his signature. I sent him the PM hoping that he didn't come back and ask me my age cause I figured once I said 48, he would have replied, "Sorry Victor, bodybuilding is a young man's game and these samples are for bodybuilders." But he didn't. He pm'ed me on a Saturday letting me know that he had submitted my information.

On the following Monday, I entered and won, Woohoo! Maniac Monday!! on Facebook (I'm Vic Vegas). After receiving my code for the $100 in store credit and having placed my order for the Ultimate Transformation Stack, it dawned on me that the free samples that I had requested through stxnas would probably be held up and included with the order. I was cool with that, I mean they're free samples and it would have made financial sense for them to save postage.

Imagine my surprise when I check my mail in the main office early this morning and in my box was an envelope containing the samples. Now keep in mind that I have been tracking the Maniac Monday!! order and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow; the last thing I expected were the samples.

You may be thinking, "Wow, Vic's getting a little emotional about some give aways".

Well, while maybe just a little:wink1: it's actually more than the 7 individual serving samples and coupon that I received. It's what it says about a company that could have justifiably cut corners and saved themselves a couple of dollars (postage alone was over $2), but chose not to.

AI Sports Nutrition appears to value customers, which I still am not. Let's face it to this day, I still have only spent $6.99 for shipping the UTS. But if the products are as good as people on this forum and Facebook say they are, the lifetime value of this customer will far outweigh the separate shipment.

Thank you AI Sports Nutrition and stxnas. Thank you Anabolic Minds for allowing me to express my appreciation and for this forum.

Have An Amazing Rest of the Week and Weekend!

Victor

tl:dr Old man expressing appreciation for samples received from AISports Nutrition and for still being continent.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad it means a lot to you. Thank you for posting

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you OP! AI is really THE best supp company out there! Great products, great reps, and always great service! Love AI!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, I'm a big fan and supporter of AI. Owner and reps are all great and I they products are quality.

I also was a Maniac Monday winner back in December which was a shocker, never thought I'd win! $100 in free product was great!

tincy

tincy

Awards
Yeah, I'm a big fan and supporter of AI. Owner and reps are all great and I they products are quality.

I also was a Maniac Monday winner back in December which was a shocker, never thought I'd win! $100 in free product was great!
It's refreshing to hear customers supporting a company and their products. If my experiences are anything like those that I hear echoed in this forum, I plan to be a customer for some time.

I know what you mean about winning. I entered really just to share and be part of the community and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the congrats on the facebook thread. I just got my UTS this afternoon and am looking forward to starting it.

smutty

smutty

Awards
placed an order on sunday and received it today. I am always amazed at the goodies the send with the orders. Fantastic, thanks for the freebies and samples.