SHOW THE GAINS! More is Better! Top Ranked Cutter On Sale Now!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 10% OFF
use code: ANDROVAR10

The need for effective anabolic agents has been greater than ever.

The team at Hard Rock Supplements researched and analyzed multiple ingredients, but one stood out from the pack due to how versatile it could be and how much more it offered.

User feedback on the compound was impressive, with some loggers packing on pounds of solid lean mass, and others maintaining muscle mass while getting shredded to the bone.

That ingredient is Epiandrosterone, which once in the body it converts into Stanolone - a compound that is up to 10 times stronger and more androgenic than...LEARN MORE>>

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always wanted to try it and discounted
Brb wrestling with wife for card lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always wanted to try it and discounted
Brb wrestling with wife for card lol
Lol. Sometimes you just have to do it. Ask for forgiveness and send flowers :)

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this after you switched to liposomal tech

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mjdel05,

Great Question. Its been about a year since the move to liposomal. The reviews that have come in have been positive showing at least as good or better results in most cases. You can checkout the reviews and look at the dates of them so you can decipher for yourself. Here is a review that was posted after the transition to liposomal:

-----------Begin Review-------------
Used for 6 weeks with primary goals of gaining strength and reducing body fat. Ran at 300mg for the first 2 weeks, bumped up to 400mg for 2 weeks, and finally 500mg for the last 2. For reference I am 5'10 200lbs started at roughly 16%BF.

I had a slow start because the second week I got a stomach bug,lost 10lbs, and couldn't workout for like 5 days. I believe if this wouldn't have happened I would have noticed results sooner.

Started noticing a difference week 4 (training 4-5x/week olympic weightlifting). I felt like a beast in the gym and rarely missed a weight. I also stopped getting sore. The program I am doing didn't call for a max effort but my working weights have increased by 25lbs in both the clean and jerk and snatch.

My body fat has gone down (maybe 1-2%), I have gained a few pounds and my muscles look fuller.

I have been eating fairly clean and hitting either maintenance or slightly above (2900-3000cal).

No real sides to report, libido definitely increases and I got a little bit of joint dryness but nothing that hindered my workouts. I can't complain though because you guys recommend joyful joints constantly, I just didn't invest.

All in all, performs as advertised, very mild. Just be patient because results take a while. Also because I know people are always concerned, I drank (not a ton) on it about 3 times. I don't recommend this at all but I feel fine.

Ran with Protex on cycle and starting PCT 3x tomorrow.
What do you like about this item?:
Strength increase
BF decrease

-----------End Review-------------

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried this after you switched to liposomal tech
I know I am a rep but I have used a bottle since the switch and it was definite enhanced. I had great results with the original and this kicked it up an extra notch. Felt like adding another 200-250mg if I could describe it in terms of efficacy.