Shoulder injury on cycle.Need pro advice please.

tuRkx

Awards
I just started my 4th week on test prop/var. Sadly I hurt my left shoulder during my chest workout last monday. It started hurting during incline press.I was not even pushing much weight,only 10 pounds more-Ive been focusing on form so I havent been adding alot of weight.

I thought it was the pump so I continued to decline and weighted dips and the pain escalated. Def a big mistake because my shoulder has been sore now and its been a week.

I can't train shoulders or chest. It hurts even doing 25 lbs chest flies or incline db press. I only do back legs and arms for now.

The problem is my chest is lagging with the rest of my body so I wanted to focus on bringing out my chest's thickness this cycle.It looks like Im not going to be able to due to injury.

I was planning on running 8-10 weeks depending on how I feel.

Do you guys think itd be wise to stop the cycle in a week or 2 if things dont get better?

I have enough gear to run 2 cycles back to back.Ive already gained 10 lbs.Some water yes,but im up at 190 right now. Training is going great but my shoulder is continously sore,even if Im doing back or arms. Im scared its going to get words

Itd be nice to get some advice from someone whos experienced.

Thanks.

EliteSoldier

Awards
Hey bro.. I might be new to the board but I'm not new to injuries.. Go see a doc and get a scan..
Its always better to know what you're dealing with than aggravating it further.. Just my 2centz..

tuRkx

Awards
Hey bro.. I might be new to the board but I'm not new to injuries.. Go see a doc and get a scan..
Its always better to know what you're dealing with than aggravating it further.. Just my 2centz..

Yeah I might have to. They are just gonna tell me to stop working out till it heals tho :/