Should the NPC Allow Out of Shape Competitors on Stage?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would be hard to draw the line sometime between Out Of Shape and Off !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will agree with that but what about a guy that might be a little out of shape or just holding water ? I see bodybuilding politics being blamed for bad calls.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this really is like a slap in the face of all the competitors that actually did the work and sacrificed for months to get under 8% bf ... imo there should be a cut off... over 10% and you can not compete and over 8% for pro level and you cant compete.. that gives a **** load of room for the off guys to make a showing.. but not the slobs!

this has been going on for a couple yrs now, including "male" trannies with their still hanging titties on display. its no wonder no one is paying attention any more. there is no direction to the sport.

just my 2 cents

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this really is like a slap in the face of all the competitors that actually did the work and sacrificed for months to get under 8% bf ... imo there should be a cut off... over 10% and you can not compete and over 8% for pro level and you cant compete.. that gives a **** load of room for the off guys to make a showing.. but not the slobs!

this has been going on for a couple yrs now, including "male" trannies with their still hanging titties on display. its no wonder no one is paying attention any more. there is no direction to the sport.

just my 2 cents
Good Point

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will agree with that but what about a guy that might be a little out of shape or just holding water ? I see bodybuilding politics being blamed for bad calls.
But that’s not the case here. This is turning out to be more of a culture now. This stupid ‘no one gets excluded’ crap. The messed up new age fukn snowflake culture where transsexuals gets to participate in women’s sports and smoke them, bathrooms are now common for men and women. So many stupid shyte for no reason. I’ll get fukn mental.