Should someone on TRT try

Mlane33

Awards
Natural test Boosters? I'm not talking about the supplements, so much as certain foods and increasing cholesterol

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, just to clarify - you, or someone, are on TRT and you want to try "certain foods" and "increasing cholesterol" to "naturally boost" your testosterone?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you are on trt then nothing is going to boost your natural testosterone. In fact you should probably do the total opposite and eat a low fat diet because you no longer need cholesterol to make your hormones. You still need fat, but not as much.

You can take a test booster to help with libido, but it's not doing anything to your testosterone levels

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are on trt then nothing is going to boost your natural testosterone. In fact you should probably do the total opposite and eat a low fat diet because you no longer need cholesterol to make your hormones. You still need fat, but not as much.

You can take a test booster to help with libido, but it's not doing anything to your testosterone levels
True Story !!

Pswain78

Awards
If you are on trt, the only thing that’s going to help your natural production is HCG and that’s because it’s sending a signal to your testes to continue to produce. I have actually had blood work with and without hcg and hcg raises my test levels to 1000 with and 700 without.