Should I try out massacr3?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Simple question, since this is a bogo should I give it a run. What did you all get of this product. Laxo is the only thing I really haven’t tried.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Simple question, since this is a bogo should I give it a run. What did you all get of this product. Laxo is the only thing I really haven’t tried.
Yes.

For me, laxo is awesome, and this is a high quality product. It's also got Ursolic Acid in it which appears to demonstrate some interesting effects including cancer inhibition and aromatase inhibition.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t find Laxo mind blowing, but with the BOGO it’s almost worth the price just for the Vaso6. The Vaso6 + UroB combo is great, the Laxo is just a nice add on IMO.

Yes.

For me, laxo is awesome, and this is a high quality product. It's also got Ursolic Acid in it which appears to demonstrate some interesting effects including cancer inhibition and aromatase inhibition.
Not Ursolic Acid, but Urolithin B which may help with protein synthesis and muscle growth.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys I ordered 2, I’ll give it a shot

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t find Laxo mind blowing, but with the BOGO it’s almost worth the price just for the Vaso6. The Vaso6 + UroB combo is great, the Laxo is just a nice add on IMO.

Not Ursolic Acid, but Urolithin B which may help with protein synthesis and muscle growth.
Oh my bad, got my ingredients confused!

LvlUpStrength

Awards
I have purchased Massacr3 which is 300mg of Laxogenin, other brands only offer 100mg of Laxogenin which I have read is underdosed.

Looking forward to the extra ingredients as I am moving on to Massacr3 from another brand which was only 100mg of Laxogenin.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some react differently than other to laxo so I would say since you found that deal I would give it a try. I typically go with anafuse for laxo + epi.

LvlUpStrength

Awards
Some react differently than other to laxo so I would say since you found that deal I would give it a try. I typically go with anafuse for laxo + epi.
Great, I will try Anafuse once I have finished the bottle of Massacr3.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great, I will try Anafuse once I have finished the bottle of Massacr3.
Awesome! I'm sure you will love it. I typically will dose two bottles of anafuse back to back and it yields good results during the second bottle.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, if you end up lovins it, it is gone, no point tourmenting yourself with à discontinue product