Should I stack all this ****

IHAVEPROBLEMS

Awards
I've been running 25mg dbol only cycle for 3.5 weeks making awesome strength gains. I have 30x 50mg anavar capsules I want to finish off and get rid of, pending bloodwork results showing that my liver isn't dying I was going to run 12.5mg dbol as a base with 50mg anavar stacked for 30 days. I was considering just sending it and also stacking 400-500mg transdermal epiandrosterone on top of that lol but not sure if it will even do anything at that point. What do you think?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been running 25mg dbol only cycle for 3.5 weeks making awesome strength gains. I have 30x 50mg anavar capsules I want to finish off and get rid of, pending bloodwork results showing that my liver isn't dying I was going to run 12.5mg dbol as a base with 50mg anavar stacked for 30 days. I was considering just sending it and also stacking 400-500mg transdermal epiandrosterone on top of that lol but not sure if it will even do anything at that point. What do you think?
What do I think, I think no1 in history has ever got ripped in 4 weeks. 12-20 weeks is a typical cutting cycle and that's why we use injectables, so we can run proper cycles.

Can you do it? Sure, you can do whatever you want

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm Brand New Here..But not to the Game..
A migrate from another Forum..
So..people still believe in Oral Only Cycles..???

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think somebody must've put out an all points bulletin, stating: Please send us more Trolls!
We're seriously running low on Trolls!
Brother..every forum has them..
However, sadly some are dead serious..!!
It's the serious one's that really have me scratching my head..
With all the information at there, they only read what they want..
My absolute fav...Tren on the 1st Cycle..
Never gets Old..

IHAVEPROBLEMS

Awards
I think somebody must've put out an all points bulletin, stating: Please send us more Trolls!
We're seriously running low on Trolls!
Do you want me to post pictures of the gear and a timestamp or something for you? I'm not trolling for **** lmfao

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Brother..every forum has them..
However, sadly some are dead serious..!!
It's the serious one's that really have me scratching my head..
With all the information at there, they only read what they want..
My absolute fav...Tren on the 1st Cycle..
Never gets Old..
There's a heavy flow of trolls and newbies asking tons of theory Questions. It's overwhelming lately. Many times I respond I kinda know it's a troll or random question but I hope the answer helps some teenage kid who might think tren is a good idea.

IHAVEPROBLEMS

Awards
What do I think, I think no1 in history has ever got ripped in 4 weeks. 12-20 weeks is a typical cutting cycle and that's why we use injectables, so we can run proper cycles.

Idk I think 4 weeks of test tren mast and anavar would get me pretty fucking ripped in 4 weeks though I'm already lean to begin with

IHAVEPROBLEMS

Awards

Also do you think 450mg topical epiandrosterone would have any benefit to a 12.5mg dbol + 50mg oxandrolone stack, or would it just be a waste of money / fucking your BP for nothing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk I think 4 weeks of test tren mast and anavar would get me pretty fucking ripped in 4 weeks though I'm already lean to begin with
So post a before picture in plain daylight with no filters, come back in 4 weeks and update. Your 100% not going to get ripped in 4 weeks unless your already ripped and adding the final touches and it still takes longer. Your thinking exactly the same as everyone else attempting silly cycles with over the top expectations. Fatloss is 90% diet and cardio. Steroids are not fat burners.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm 100% positive I'm wasting my time trying to change your mind so please, post before and after pictures. Make sure there in the same spot under the same light first thing after waking up for accuracy. Cus I can literally look fat and ripped in the same day with a camera angle, good lights and a pump.

I'm not talking ****, I'm encouraging you to run the cycle, log it and prove me wrong. I wish you the best moving forward

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What game are you talking about - like scrabble? Cause you no less than nothing about anabolics lmao troll

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s steroids .. Ofcourse pple believe in it and they work with sides

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What game are you talking about - like scrabble? Cause you no less than nothing about anabolics lmao troll
Just trying to help Brother..
I'm new here so I'm not about to make waves..People have their various opinions..
If you think I'm a Troll..stick around..
Pretty sure someone will figure out Who I am...
Z...