Should I run a small amount of Deca with Test and Anavar?

jbrettk123

Awards
Ok first time posting. I’m a 36 year old male 6 ft 3” tall and weigh 215 pounds. I’ve always been under 18% body fat. I don’t have a workout routine, I don’t have a consistent diet. I’ve always just ate what I wanted. I do stay active, I ride my mountain bike usually 2-3 times a week. I’ve been on TRT for about 4 years. And have run lots of different gear since I was about 18, but no more than 3 things at once, and never high doses. Anyways I took about 300/mg of Test per week and roughly 30 mg of Anavar for about 8 weeks almost two years ago and I was also taking CJC/Impamorelin., but not super consistent with the CJC/IMP).

However during this time, my diet was better than it normally is but still very bad compared to most people, and I never lifted weights. I did boxing classes 1 time a week and rode my mtn bike 2 times a week with the occasional push ups and sit-ups at home. So most people would say I wasted the gear, hell I would have said that but the fact is, during this cycle I got in the best shape of my life. Fat melted off and I had a true 6 pack, my arms got much bigger and vascular.
This was my first time running VAR and I imagine I won’t get as good as affects the second time I run it but I do have more VAR this time, enough to run 50+ mg’s a day for at least 8 weeks. I certainly want to work out harder and eat better this time, but I can’t get to the gym every day due to traveling, coaching my sons baseball team, and just life in general. I know most people will say that my muscle gains/fat loss isn’t possible with my awful diet and lack of workouts, but I’m telling the honest truth. I just know that I’m almost two years older and If anyone could help me with a decent diet and workout regimen, that’s something that I could do 3-4 times a week plus riding my mtn bike on the side 2 times a week I would greatly appreciate it.
I’m by no means a body builder, I’ve just always had a very athletic body type.
Also should I even add in the Deca? I only have enough DECA to run 200mg/for 12 weeks, and I’m more focused on getting cut and toned. So wasn’t sure if taking that dose would do much.
I’m sure plenty will tell me to work out and get my diet in place before I start, and I’m willing to do so, but I do plan to begin this cycle by February 1st. I just know that almost two years I barely did anything, ate unhealthy and got amazing results while running less gear. I could only imagine if I ran everything and my diet and workouts were consistent. Please give me your thoughts.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You said you have used multiple steroids in the past, the whole reason you don't get or keep the results you want is 100% diet and exercise related

jbrettk123

Awards
When I ran gear in the past I did eat healthy and had a great work out routine. I’m just saying that two years ago when I went to RE up on TRT I bought some ANAVAR and it made a world of difference. Yes my diet was better than it normally was, and I also worked out more than I normally had. I’m saying that this time that I plan to have a better diet and workout routine, but would the Deca even be worth it? I’ve already purchased the VAR and I have one bottle of Deca. I have plenty on test. I’m going to take the Test and Var, and I’m simply asking for healthy diet tips and workouts. I understand I could have gotten much better results 2 years ago, but I still got tremendous results, and so I want to optimize results again this time and I know that I can’t just not do much at all and expect the same results. I’ve just always heard that if you don’t work out hard and eat super healthy you’re wasting your gear, and I’m just saying that two years ago I didn’t workout often, but I did workout more often and did eat a little bit better, but the results were unreal. So please help me optimize the cycle this time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I ran gear in the past I did eat healthy and had a great work out routine. I’m just saying that two years ago when I went to RE up on TRT I bought some ANAVAR and it made a world of difference. Yes my diet was better than it normally was, and I also worked out more than I normally had. I’m saying that this time that I plan to have a better diet and workout routine, but would the Deca even be worth it? I’ve already purchased the VAR and I have one bottle of Deca. I have plenty on test. I’m going to take the Test and Var, and I’m simply asking for healthy diet tips and workouts. I understand I could have gotten much better results 2 years ago, but I still got tremendous results, and so I want to optimize results again this time and I know that I can’t just not do much at all and expect the same results. I’ve just always heard that if you don’t work out hard and eat super healthy you’re wasting your gear, and I’m just saying that two years ago I didn’t workout often, but I did workout more often and did eat a little bit better, but the results were unreal. So please help me optimize the cycle this time.
The way yiu Optimize steroids is through proper diet and training. Steroids aren't fat burners. There anabolics, they increase nitrogen retention and help you recover from yiur strenuous workouts with proper nutrition.

I'm not being a smart ass, you literally Optimize steroids with proper diet and intense training regard to weather that training is sport specific may change how you train. But all steroids pretty much do the same thing, the results are directly reflective of the food and effort

jbrettk123

Awards
And I’m just curious as to why when I ran test and Var two years ago I had my best results then when I was younger eating much healthier and working out much harder and would take Test and Equipoise.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I’m just curious as to why when I ran test and Var two years ago I had my best results then when I was younger eating much healthier and working out much harder and would take Test and Equipoise.
Because you added steroids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im gonna walk away from this one, I wish you the best but I'm not the guy your looking for to give you advice

jbrettk123

Awards
The way yiu Optimize steroids is through proper diet and training. Steroids aren't fat burners. There anabolics, they increase nitrogen retention and help you recover from yiur strenuous workouts with proper nutrition.

I'm not being a smart ass, you literally Optimize steroids with proper diet and intense training regard to weather that training is sport specific may change how you train. But all steroids pretty much do the same thing, the results are directly reflective of the food and effort
I understand completely, just sort of curious as to why this cycle gave me the best results, with my worst diet and workout routine as I was 7-8 years older than my previous cycle of Test and Equipoise where I trained much harder and ate much healthier. Do you think it was bunk gear when I was younger?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are steps to creating a better, more muscular physique:

1. Diet
(I'm not talking about low calories, I'm talking about a proper diet).
2. Exercise/Workout routine.
(This goes right along with #1. In reality, they are both #1).
3. Supplements.
4. IF, after correctly approaching and using the above 3 correctly over time, with good results, you wish to pursue cycling... That is #4.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would the CJC/Imp made much of a difference?
I help a LOT of guys on this forum (Anabolic MINDS). But I can't be of help to someone who doesn't follow good advice.
If I were to answer your specific gear related questions, without you doing your part, I truly wouldn't be helping you at all.
Take care, man

jbrettk123

Awards
I help a LOT of guys on this forum (Anabolic MINDS). But I can't be of help to someone who doesn't follow good advice.
If I were to answer your specific gear related questions, without you doing your part, I truly wouldn't be helping you at all.
Take care, man
Under stood, I will focus on diet and proper workouts before I run any of the VAR. thanks for your input.

jbrettk123

Awards
I guess the better question is, would there be any reason why I got the best results while running Var and Test and CJC/IMP with a decent diet and less weight lifting, then when running gear when I was 25/26 years old while eating better and training harder? Does some gear work much better on certain people then others?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, you don't need steroids. You need a proper diet and exercise program to follow for about 2-3 years and then consider steroids
This☝ as I'm eating 8oz of chicken and a large sweet it's 230 in the afternoon and this is meal 5 before I go train legs thus evening. I'm not trying to brag I'm just making @Smont Point. This is what you need to work on

jbrettk123

Awards
This☝ as I'm eating 8oz of chicken and a large sweet it's 230 in the afternoon and this is meal 5 before I go train legs thus evening. I'm not trying to brag I'm just making @Smont Point. This is what you need to work on
No I agree, and I plan to eat a very healthy diet, and am not going to start a cycle because I may not even need it, once I begin to eat healthy.

I’m mainly just curious how I was able to get such great results with test and Anavar without a great diet and not working out a whole lot, compared to when I was 10 years younger and I dieted and worked out correctly while taking Test abd

As I had never taken Anavar before this cycle 2 years ago and am now curious if some steroids work much better for certain people? OR was this last cycle just a glitch and maybe I am just remembering wrong.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No I agree, and I plan to eat a very healthy diet, and am not going to start a cycle because I may not even need it, once I begin to eat healthy.

I’m mainly just curious how I was able to get such great results with test and Anavar without a great diet and not working out a whole lot, compared to when I was 10 years younger and I dieted and worked out correctly while taking Test abd

As I had never taken Anavar before this cycle 2 years ago and am now curious if some steroids work much better for certain people? OR was this last cycle just a glitch and maybe I am just remembering wrong.
I’ll start by agreeing with the advice you have already received, as it’s the best advice available. Ensure your diet and training are sound and consistent before hopping on cycle. Otherwise, you’re just putting a bandaid on the issue (your habits).

With that said, I think it’s going to be impossible to address your questions accurately. No one knows why your cycles vary in their success, as there are any number of variables that could contribute. This is why a proper diet and exercise routine are imperative. Think of these as your controlled variables, anything you add can be accurately assessed because you have a proper baseline to compare to. Can you be certain your gear was dosed as stated? that your math was correct? Or that what you were running was labeled correctly and it wasn’t a different compound all together? Or maybe you’re just mistaken and your memory isn’t serving you correctly. Who knows man.