Unanswered Should i low dose aromasin in PCT?

• Thread starter MuscleTechnician
  • Start date
BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Homosexuality is in most cases unresolved mother complex and to big of an identification with mother archetype (anima) and a not enough of an identification with the father figure. It's why it's common for gay people to have an absent or a week father figure. This is according to Jung, which was mentioned previously in this topic : )
I don't buy into that theory at all, personally. I'm not saying the theory I mentioned is correct either, but I think it's fairly obvious homosexuality is a physiological condition rather than a mental/emotional one. I grew up near farms and witnessed homosexual livestock, so it's probably just a quirk of nature.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Slight binding affinity for the androgen receptor (RBA 0.2% of DHT) was observed." Maybe this is what I was talking about. Good article Jeremy...when you say Not via DHT though, are you selective filtering what you want to read in the articles? or maybe the concentration of DHT is too low to have any significance.

I really wish I could find the articles I was talking about BarryScott - I have feeling though there is a strong competitive mental filter If say anything at this point.

My body is really sensitive, so when I took aromasin shyte made me feel all gay and female like - I even got breast swelling which went down later.

I guess my IQ is too high because I watch Rick and Morty to communicate properly
You know, otherwise you seem like an ok fella, but I really dont understand why do you think that this kind of attitude is needed. Again, this is not bb.com. No need for it here mate. Nobody will slam you down or anything.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
The people at bb.com are legit A holes - Thanks Jinsun!

"So it seems that metabolite, 17-hydroexemestane, acts as a strong androgen, binding to androgen receptors with affinity almost 30 times greater than DHT."

"The binding affinity of its 17-dihydrometabolite for the androgen receptor, however, is 100-
times that of the parent compound." as mentioned in the article below in regards to Aromasin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/bomivz
still trying to find where I read some guy saying it takes 1 week cuz if that shyts fast acting it would make since to use it 12.5mg ED or EOD.

I did read that with HCG - all androgen's should be out of your system and I tried a HCG cycle which worked till I took 25mg aromasin and felt the drug lose its effect in the testes.

Last edited:
chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Slight binding affinity for the androgen receptor (RBA 0.2% of DHT) was observed." Maybe this is what I was talking about. Good article Jeremy...when you say Not via DHT though, are you selective filtering what you want to read in the articles? or maybe the concentration of DHT is too low to have any significance.

I really wish I could find the articles I was talking about BarryScott - I have feeling though there is a strong competitive mental filter If say anything at this point.

My body is really sensitive, so when I took aromasin shyte made me feel all gay and female like - I even got breast swelling which went down later.

I guess my IQ is too high because I watch Rick and Morty to communicate properly
I wouldn't be surprised if breast tissue and feeling all gay and stuff was just a monthly thing for you. Get off of this thread and better yet this board. You are worthless. There I said it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
still trying to find where I read some guy saying it takes 1 week cuz if that shyts fast acting it would make since to use it 12.5mg ED or EOD.
I really don't know about that. Exem really does work quicker then that. You can "feel" it act in a days worth of time. Look this is from the document you linked:

"After a single dose of exemestane 25 mg, the maximal suppression of circulating estrogens occurred 2 to 3 days after dosing and persisted for 4 to 5 days. "

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would however be very cautious with this women research studies and Ai's. Ai's don't work the same with women and men. Most notably, they have a much stronger effect on women then on men. A single dose of 25mg will drop your e2 by what, 10 pg/ml maybe? But for women, again from your pdf:

"... with a maximum suppression of at least 85% to 95% achieved at a 25-mg dose."

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Yes! definitely potent in that regard! I still have a full box from https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ for only 50. Completely destroyed my estrogen far better than what arimidex did with the rebound.

Because the binding affinity is strong that's why the DHT related side effects become so prominent. I don't know if Armistiane is a better substitute because its structured differently

I'm not saying it takes 1 week for it to kick in and work - the maximal suppression of circulating estrogen may be in 2 to 3 days but it still persists 4 to 5 days - seems like a week to me for the estrogen to be suppressed.

I'd much rather be "Slammed down" than what the people at bb.com did and just banned my account and IP with no warning at all.

It seems even forums are bound by the rules of evolutionary psychology

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Yes! definitely potent in that regard! I still have a full box from https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ for only 50. Completely destroyed my estrogen far better than what arimidex did with the rebound.

Because the binding affinity is strong that's why the DHT related side effects become so prominent. I don't know if Armistiane is a better substitute because its structured differently

I'm not saying it takes 1 week for it to kick in and work - the maximal suppression of circulating estrogen may be in 2 to 3 days but it still persists 4 to 5 days - seems like a week to me for the estrogen to be suppressed.

I'd much rather be "Slammed down" than what the people at bb.com did and just banned my account and IP with no warning at all.

Do you use their checking option?

Helpmebrahs

Awards
At reliable rx? had to buy a pre-paid debit card to buy it - idk if thats the checking option but Indians will steal your info in a heartbeat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Homosexuality is in most cases unresolved mother complex and to big of an identification with mother archetype (anima) and a not enough of an identification with the father figure. It's why it's common for gay people to have an absent or a week father figure. This is according to Jung, which was mentioned previously in this topic : )
Jung, hmmm, he was about as scientific in his approach and methodology as a Tea Leaf Reader. At least his "mentor" tried to give his own Messiahnistic branch of psychology *some* neuroscientific credibility.

The beauty of science, its objective amenibility to being challenged and evolved via criticism (Popper) is precisely where Jungian "interpretive" analysis fails as a rigorous inter-subjective discipline. Its more art than science.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
At reliable rx? had to buy a pre-paid debit card to buy it - idk if thats the checking option but Indians will steal your info in a heartbeat
Yeah man they don’t have the credit card option since a while ago. When did you make the purchase?

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Back in April of this year - They have the already pre-mixed HCG which is what I got along with Clomid, tamoxifen and aromasin.

Talk to the chat Representative, you have to email your ID to [email protected] along with your order number - and they will send you a link to a site that will process your payment with a card.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The binding effect is not strong at all. You selectively read the article, as you previously called someone else out for. The binding effect for exem was 0.28% to that of DHT on androgen receptors (and those androgen receptors exem binds to are found primarily and selectively in bone tissue not muscle tissue).

The “strong binding affinity to DHT” you are talking about is also incorrect. The metabolite of exem “17-hydroxyexemestane” which accounts for only 10% of the bioavailable exem ingested has a “100-fold” binding affinity to that of its parent compound (exem). So using some math here the binding affinity would still be only 2.8% and again that’s selectively in androgen receptors in bone tissue.

Also the peak plasma concentration of exem occurs within 2-4hrs of oral ingestion. So the effects will take place within about a day biochemically. Say you were to get blood drawn every 2hrs post ingestion, you would see marked decrease in circulating estrogen levels up to a 98% decrease within 48-72hrs. Effects lasting 96-120hrs considering the short half-life and excretion rate. That being said you may not feel the physiologic effects of lowered estrogen levels or visibly reduced gyno for several days maybe even a week. Just like if you take a shot of test-e and got bloodwork done 3 days later you would have elevated test but you wouldn’t necessarily notice anything physiologically for another 2-3 weeks.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
You seem to have a better grasp on the terminology here and you bring up some very valid points.

When I read:

"The binding affinity of its 17-dihydrometabolite for the androgen receptor, however, is 100-
times that of the parent compound"

I interrupt that as DHT. Excuse me if I sound ignorant. It still comes off as a strong androgen to me even if those receptors its binding to are supposedly in bone tissue.

I've read numerous people saying they have had crazy side effects with it/hair loss and it has to be correlated to that small 2.8% or how those androgen receptors are interacting.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to buy from them and then they wanted a voided license photo...I was like hell nah. Taking my business elsewhere

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You seem to have a better grasp on the terminology here and you bring up some very valid points.

When I read:

times that of the parent compound"

I interrupt that as DHT. Excuse me if I sound ignorant. It still comes off as a strong androgen to me even if those receptors its binding to are supposedly in bone tissue.

I've read numerous people saying they have had crazy side effects with it/hair loss and it has to be correlated to that small 2.8% or how those androgen receptors are interacting.
Where do you keep seeing DHT? When we’re talking about a metabolite of exemestane, the parent compound is exemestane. Nothing to do with DHT.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you keep seeing DHT? When we’re talking about a metabolite of exemestane, the parent compound is exemestane. Nothing to do with DHT.
Jeremyk1 is completely right!

Parent compound: exemestane

Metabolite: 17-hydroxyexemestane or
17-dihydrometabolite (they are interchangeable here)

Helpmebrahs

Awards
"Exemestane does not bind significantly to steroidal receptors,
except for a slight affinity for the androgen receptor (0.28% relative to dihydrotestosterone).
The binding affinity of its 17-dihydrometabolite for the androgen receptor, however, is 100-
times that of the parent compound."

Dihydrotestosterone is DHT. DHT binds with higher affinity to androgen receptors than regular testosterone.

My Apologies people I found the info here:

"In vivo studies of aromatase inactivation indicate that exemestane, by the oral route, is several times more potent than formestane and suppresses plasma oestrogen by approximately 98% compared with baseline 46. Exemestane has no noteworthy binding to oestrogen, progesterone, glucocorticoid or mineralocorticoid receptors
and only a very low binding to the androgen receptor (Relative Binding Affinity, RBA, 0.2% from that of dihydrotestosterone, DHT) 47.

- However, its metabolite FCE 25071 (17-hydro-exemestane) was found to have a binding affinity to the androgen receptor (100-fold higher than that of exemestane (RBA 27% from and 0.28% that of DHT, respectively)

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Exemestane does not bind significantly to steroidal receptors,
except for a slight affinity for the androgen receptor (0.28% relative to dihydrotestosterone).
The binding affinity of its 17-dihydrometabolite for the androgen receptor, however, is 100-
times that of the parent compound."

Dihydrotestosterone is DHT. DHT binds with higher affinity to androgen receptors than regular testosterone.

My Apologies people I found the info here:

"In vivo studies of aromatase inactivation indicate that exemestane, by the oral route, is several times more potent than formestane and suppresses plasma oestrogen by approximately 98% compared with baseline 46. Exemestane has no noteworthy binding to oestrogen, progesterone, glucocorticoid or mineralocorticoid receptors
and only a very low binding to the androgen receptor (Relative Binding Affinity, RBA, 0.2% from that of dihydrotestosterone, DHT) 47.

- However, its metabolite FCE 25071 (17-hydro-exemestane) was found to have a binding affinity to the androgen receptor (100-fold higher than that of exemestane (RBA 27% from and 0.28% that of DHT, respectively)

Yes, again there bud it’s not binding to DHT. It’s comparing the binding binding of exem to DHT and the metabolite to DHT.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Right so when the guy from a forum said ""So it seems that metabolite, 17-hydroexemestane, acts as a strong androgen, binding to androgen receptors with affinity almost 30 times greater than DHT."

He was referencing this: "However, its metabolite FCE 25071 (17-hydro-exemestane) was found to have a binding affinity to the androgen receptor (100-fold higher than that of exemestane (RBA 27% from and 0.28% that of DHT, respectively)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right so when the guy from a forum said ""So it seems that metabolite, 17-hydroexemestane, acts as a strong androgen, binding to androgen receptors with affinity almost 30 times greater than DHT."

He was referencing this: "However, its metabolite FCE 25071 (17-hydro-exemestane) was found to have a binding affinity to the androgen receptor (100-fold higher than that of exemestane (RBA 27% from and 0.28% that of DHT, respectively)
Hey brother, I'm not sure why you're trying to hold on to this DHT thing so tightly, unless it's to try and "win an arguement". But in my opinion, this is a pointless pursuit.

The METABOLITE (which is only present at a percentage of the parent compound) only binds at 27% affinity of DHT. .... And even these numbers are based off of things you supplied, which I haven't verified.
... But even using those nunbers ... When you multiply a low number times a low number ... You get a low number (usually lower than either number seperately).

Aromasin is safe to use in PCT.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
I'm not holding onto to any DHT argument. I'm simply referring to what I read from people on numerous forums and they all use that specific quote

"So it seems that metabolite, 17-hydroexemestane, acts as a strong androgen, binding to androgen receptors with affinity almost 30 times greater than DHT".

I personally don't understand what it means but got some clarification from saderboy80. On forums they all use that quote to justify hair loss and other negative sides from aromasin.

As saderboy80 said himself: "Yes, again there bud it’s not binding to DHT. It’s comparing the binding binding of exem to DHT and the metabolite to DHT. "

The 17-hydro-exemestane has a strong binding affinity to androgen's not DHT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not holding onto to any DHT argument. I'm simply referring to what I read from people on numerous forums and they all use that specific quote

"So it seems that metabolite, 17-hydroexemestane, acts as a strong androgen, binding to androgen receptors with affinity almost 30 times greater than DHT".

I personally don't understand what it means but got some clarification from saderboy80. On forums they all use that quote to justify hair loss and other negative sides from aromasin.

As saderboy80 said himself: "Yes, again there bud it’s not binding to DHT. It’s comparing the binding binding of exem to DHT and the metabolite to DHT. "

LOL.
Once again...
Aromasin safe to run in PCT. NOT known for crazy sides. DOES NOT take a long time to begin working.
I've seen a lot of crazy nonsense on other boards, but I'm not going to come back and try to convince people here that it's legitimate. Because it's not. And most of us here know that. That's why we're here (for the most part), instead of other boards.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
"That being said you may not feel the physiologic effects of lowered estrogen levels or visibly reduced gyno for several days maybe even a week. " from saderboy80

17-hydro-exemestane is what may cause hair loss and androgen related sides and that's the main argument which has been used before in the past even on this board!

I'm glad to hear that your body responds well to it with no sides. Is a low dose good for PCT? probably but you have to factor in those androgen related arguments and how a proper PCT consists of HCG, clomid, and nolvadex

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"That being said you may not feel the physiologic effects of lowered estrogen levels or visibly reduced gyno for several days maybe even a week. " from saderboy80

17-hydro-exemestane is what may cause hair loss and androgen related sides and that's the main argument which has been used before in the past even on this board!

I'm glad to hear that your body responds well to it with no sides. Is a low dose good for PCT? probably but you have to factor in those androgen related arguments and how a proper PCT consists of HCG, clomid, and nolvadex
Nothing has convinced me that "androgen related effects" need to be considered at all for this compound during PCT.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How do you not realize that everyone suggesting 17-hydroxy is 30 times more potent than DHT is full of ****? You keep quoting that for some reason. The other quote you put, I think from the study, clearly states that binding affinity is 27% that of DHT. Realize you’re taking probably 25mg or less of exemestane, then realize it doesn’t convert 100% to its metabolite, and whatever the small amount that shows up is only 1/4 as potent as DHT. You aren’t gonna have much issue with androgenic effects from exemestane on its own.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you not realize that everyone suggesting 17-hydroxy is 30 times more potent than DHT is full of ****? You keep quoting that for some reason. The other quote you put, I think from the study, clearly states that binding affinity is 27% that of DHT. Realize you’re taking probably 25mg or less of exemestane, then realize it doesn’t convert 100% to its metabolite, and whatever the small amount that shows up is only 1/4 as potent as DHT. You aren’t gonna have much issue with androgenic effects from exemestane on its own.
It’s not even 27% that of DHT, it’s 0.28%.

Helpmebrahs

Awards

This guy had a bad experience. Crashed his E2. Not advocating anything he is saying or bitching about it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol is that guy a joke?

Seriously, why even entertain that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This guy had a bad experience. Crashed his E2. Not advocating anything he is saying or bitching about it.
What an idiot. Why would you even listen to that guy? If he isn't trolling, he's a fool for not researching before using a compound. I'd sooner watch "Donald Duck Talks Exemestane".