Unanswered Should i low dose aromasin in PCT?

• Thread starter MuscleTechnician
  • Start date

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Should I? Read this:

Aromasin Dosage for Increased Endogenous Testosterone Secretion and PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)

It is very clear that Aromasin can increase Testosterone levels in males as demonstrated by studies. One particular study selected 12 healthy young male test subjects, and were administered random Aromasin doses of 25mg and 50mg for a 10 day period, and not only was Estrogen suppressed by a significant amount (38%), but Testosterone levels in the test subjects were observed to increase by an incredible 60%[1]. Boosting the endogenous Testosterone production in men by an impressive 60% is not the only major benefit that Aromasin possesses. Aromasin also holds additional benefits that essentially make it the ‘king’ aromatase inhibitor for the purpose of HPTA and Testosterone recovery during PCT above all other aromatase inhibitors.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
No! it will mess your hair up because of DHT and the androgenic nature of it will mess up a proper pct cycle with clomid nolvadex and especially HCG. IMO - you want all androgen's out of your system before starting a PCT. IGF-1 increase is only good for on-cycle. No joke that **** will mess your hair up rapidly because it increases DHT so f'n fast.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Dude being on cycle shooting 600mg twice a week of test e would mess my hair up, adding a dash more dht isnt going to hurt. What do you think testosterone converts to? Or am I missing something...not trying to sound rude. I like to learn

Helpmebrahs

Awards
I think its a issue of Aromatization - if you have hair thinning on gear or anxiety side effects I'd avoid it. DHT is the "Gay man's testosterone" only a certain percentage of testosterone is converted or armostized into DHT. Aromasin is different dude trust me......it kills the estrogen with no rebound by binding and inhibiting the enzymes but its androgen's aromatizes testosterone into DHT very quickly. Theres a youtube video where a steroid doc talks about DHT and why it makes you feel feminine or gay.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think its a issue of Aromatization - if you have hair thinning on gear or anxiety side effects I'd avoid it. DHT is the "Gay man's testosterone" only a certain percentage of testosterone is converted or armostized into DHT. Aromasin is different dude trust me......it kills the estrogen with no rebound by binding and inhibiting the enzymes but its androgen's aromatizes testosterone into DHT very quickly. Theres a youtube video where a steroid doc talks about DHT and why it makes you feel feminine or gay.
DHT is what makes a man experience aggression, confidence, libido, facial hair growth, head hair loss. DHT can naturally blunt negative effects of estrogen DHT is very androgenic, good for strength. DHT is a mans mans hormone.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
So aromasin would be fine to add to pct for let's twice a week for 2 weeks just to keep estrogen down. Or better yet, wouldn't it be nice to take it after pct when my test is up, and to kill any high estrogen remaining? Onto something here

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So aromasin would be fine to add to pct for let's twice a week for 2 weeks just to keep estrogen down. Or better yet, wouldn't it be nice to take it after pct when my test is up, and to kill any high estrogen remaining? Onto something here
If you know you are e2 sensitive, and prone to higher e2, then sure, take it through the PCT. Not just for 1 or 2 weeks. You could take it low dose through PCT and a few weeks after. What is your PCT?

MuscleTechnician

Awards
I'm doing 600mg/week of Test E for 10-12 weeks. I'm 4 weeks in, no AI on cycle. I do have Ai's on deck if needed. My pct is going to be Clomid 50/50/50/50/50 [5weeks]

Might add 40mgs of nolva to it for the first or last 2 or 3 weeks. And I'm thinking hit the ai in there just to be sure my estrogen isnt crazy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm doing 600mg/week of Test E for 10-12 weeks. I'm 4 weeks in, no AI on cycle. I do have Ai's on deck if needed. My pct is going to be Clomid 50/50/50/50/50 [5weeks]

Might add 40mgs of nolva to it for the first or last 2 or 3 weeks. And I'm thinking hit the ai in there just to be sure my estrogen isnt crazy.
Toward the end of cycle get an e2 blood test. Should be less than 50 dollars. And you will know if you should use aromasin or not.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Know of any good online lab sites? I use discountlabs.com but their estrogen test is expensive.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Know of any good online lab sites? I use discountlabs.com but their estrogen test is expensive.
I used life extension and there are usually online coupon codes to use. Seemed to be cheaper than the others.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Aromasin is very slow......it can take a good week and half for it to fully bind and inhibit the estrogen enzymes by literally killing them. (Suicide AI). It has some legit crazy side effects though

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Bro, you already killed your credibility @ DHT is the 'gay hormone'. Exemestame is actually very quick and extremely potent. Some people only use it literally twice at 25mgs to kill plenty of estrogen. Read up man before you hurt yourself or some poor soul takes your advice.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Well Bro, I'm using scientific terminology in my claims instead of simply replying back questioning my credibility and paraphrasing my statements. Where is your science? you close-minded meathead. When you say: "Exemestame is actually very quick" are you saying those estrogen enzymes are immediately binded by the drug and killed? Its a very slow process with those enzymes being inhibited by the drug....not to mention when those estrogen enzymes are killed its even longer process for your body to make more.

I took one 25mg pill and from my own experience I didn't feel or see my gyno go away for a good week and half - probably 2 weeks. The hot flashes, anxiety, and hair thinning were there alright if you want to self-proclaim it's extremely potent

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I miss something? Aromasin a DHT??

OP: yes, take an Ai in pct. Having high estrogen does not help. Also, as you've already pointed out in your OP, Ai's lower shbg and thus contribute to more free test. Also, take aromasin after pct to ensure no rebound e2 happens. I take it 2 weeks after pct. Remember, it takes some time for SERMs to clear out of the system and hormonal balance takes even more time. It's common practice to take an Ai in pct, this is nothing special.

Also, you are correct in saying that aromasin starts acting quickly. It does, despite what it's mechanism of action would suggest. E2 levels drop down the next upon ingestion.

And please don't listen to Helpmebrahs.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
You both have a Jungian collective unconscious energy to play devils advocate with my claims - I feel like Richard Dawkins trying to explain evolution to a group of close-minded born again Christians. Once again where is your science? "Despite what it's mechanism of action would suggest" what the hell are you implying here?

You can't research it! Almost every article online written everybody is going to have there own opinion or viewpoint with steroids or drugs. You google "Aromasin pct" and the first article that comes up includes a youtube video of the same doctor I was talking about explaining why DHT is bad. (Professional Opinion)

I did read online about aromasin taking at least 1 week for the estrogen to be fully killed and it was very similar to my own personal experience. I'd much rather use arimidex to avoid the aromatize of DHT which aromasin creates

MuscleTechnician

Awards
You're not supposed to take dex with nolva or clomid, cancels each other out.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well Bro, I'm using scientific terminology in my claims instead of simply replying back questioning my credibility and paraphrasing my statements. Where is your science? you close-minded meathead. When you say: "Exemestame is actually very quick" are you saying those estrogen enzymes are immediately binded by the drug and killed? Its a very slow process with those enzymes being inhibited by the drug....not to mention when those estrogen enzymes are killed its even longer process for your body to make more.

I took one 25mg pill and from my own experience I didn't feel or see my gyno go away for a good week and half - probably 2 weeks. The hot flashes, anxiety, and hair thinning were there alright if you want to self-proclaim it's extremely potent
Oh my god, you need to stop. Aromatization is the conversion of hormones into estrogens via the aromatase enzyme. Testosterone does not aromatize into DHT. The conversion of test to DHT is 5 alpha reduction.

You say you’re using science, but you haven’t even provided any references. The insults were unnecessary as well. Can we just have a discussion please?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aromasin PCT threads are frustrating because most people miss the point and just say to check bloods, or that you don't need an AI in PCT, etc. It's like saying you don't need nolva in PCT unless you have gyno.

I'd also like to know OP, from what I've read people do 25mg ED for a week then 12.5 ED for a week or two after. Seems like that could be uncomfortable though if it crushes your E2. Wouldn't be surprised if it's more effective (used alongside nolva) than using clomid and nolva together with no aromasin.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You both have a Jungian collective unconscious energy to play devils advocate with my claims - I feel like Richard Dawkins trying to explain evolution to a group of close-minded born again Christians. Once again where is your science? "Despite what it's mechanism of action would suggest" what the hell are you implying here?

You can't research it! Almost every article online written everybody is going to have there own opinion or viewpoint with steroids or drugs. You google "Aromasin pct" and the first article that comes up includes a youtube video of the same doctor I was talking about explaining why DHT is bad. (Professional Opinion)

I did read online about aromasin taking at least 1 week for the estrogen to be fully killed and it was very similar to my own personal experience. I'd much rather use arimidex to avoid the aromatize of DHT which aromasin creates
Dude are you trolling?

Jungian collective unconscious energy? That just doesn't make sense and it doesnt mean anything. Not at least in the way you've structured the sentence. I am not going to go into jung's theory (mind you, I've read and studied his work) or into darwinism. You are just spitting out words, that you think sound fency.

Nobody is talking about "fully killing e2" ie. crashin it. Aromasin lowers, yes Lowers e2 very quickly. It does not take a week for it to start working. That's what I was saying.

Also, what the frack are you talking about DHT arometising?? As mentioned above, DHT is created from test via 5a.

Also regarding aromasin; what are you talking about it beeing a DHT?? Aromasin is an Ai not a dht derivate. And it does not cause hairloss on it's own, not at least that I've heard of it.

Can somebody please ban this kids?? What's going on here, this is the second time today that we had silly kids creating silly threads.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

My instict has been to downvote you throughout this thread, to warn others of misinformation. You don't understand what you're saying nearly as much as you think you do, e.g stating testosterone aromatises to DHT (which is factually wrong).

However, I'm actually giving you the benefit if the doubt that maybe you are just wording yourself badly and using incorrect terminology, and actually have some useful information that's being overlooked. Do you think you can find the articles or videos you're basing your claims on? Or try and explain yourself more precisely?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used adex during cycle and aromasin during pct. After 3 cycles it has helped me control e2.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aromasin PCT threads are frustrating because most people miss the point and just say to check bloods, or that you don't need an AI in PCT, etc. It's like saying you don't need nolva in PCT unless you have gyno.

I'd also like to know OP, from what I've read people do 25mg ED for a week then 12.5 ED for a week or two after. Seems like that could be uncomfortable though if it crushes your E2. Wouldn't be surprised if it's more effective (used alongside nolva) than using clomid and nolva together with no aromasin.
Using a bit of exem post pct is a must imo. serms take a long time to clear out and after they do, you still have a bit elevated test production and elevated estrogen. Using a bit of aromasin, like 12.5mg eod or e3d will help a lot in preventing post pct e2 problems. Aromasin is quite weak, and if your e2 is above 40, 12.5 eod or e3d wont crash your e2.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Using a bit of exem post pct is a must imo. serms take a long time to clear out and after they do, you still have a bit elevated test production and elevated estrogen. Using a bit of aromasin, like 12.5mg eod or e3d will help a lot in preventing post pct e2 problems. Aromasin is quite weak, and if your e2 is above 40, 12.5 eod or e3d wont crash your e2.
That's still using it for AI purposes though. I think to use it to kickstart your hpta loop you need to use higher dosages, the potential side-effect being crushed e2 levels.
I don't think there's a ton of info or any established protocol for using exem as PCT yet (as opposed to purely for e2 control) but I could be wrong.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
I see what your saying. A nolva/exemestane pct.

Nolva: 40/40/40/40/20
Clomid: 50/50/50/50/50
(With)
Exemestane: 12.5 eod for 2 or 3 weeks.

[That sounds proper]

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's still using it for AI purposes though. I think to use it to kickstart your hpta loop you need to use higher dosages, the potential side-effect being crushed e2 levels.
I don't think there's a ton of info or any established protocol for using exem as PCT yet (as opposed to purely for e2 control) but I could be wrong.
Oh sorry, I didnt realise you were talkong about that. No no, that sucks, it makes no sense in using it for hpta restart! You would need to completely crash your e2 in order for that to have a meaningful effect. Doesn't make sense to even talk about it if we have serms! : )

MuscleTechnician

Awards
But not nolva and clomid, those are just what I'd whichever one I choose. I hear clomid is just as effective at 50mg compared to 100mg. Also clomid is allegedly better at kick starting you back up with higher test and testy function than nolva. But nolva has less sides... hmmm

MuscleTechnician

Awards

(With)

[That sounds proper]
More like 12.5 every 3 days just enough to kinda of nudge the estrogen down a bit

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

(With)

[That sounds proper]
Yes.
Nolva 1 - 4
Exem 1 - 6

Clomid, nolva, torem, ralox, they will all do a good job at their respective doses. Just nolva is fine. Clomid has bad mental sides for most. It makes me nearly suicidal lol never again. Ymmv though

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh sorry, I didnt realise you were talkong about that. No no, that sucks, it makes no sense in using it for hpta restart! You would need to completely crash your e2 in order for that to have a meaningful effect. Doesn't make sense to even talk about it if we have serms! : )
I dunno, the studies have been pretty promising. Some guys on the professional boards are dabbling with it for that purpose. That's generally after years of BnC though.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

(With)

[That sounds proper]
That's just a regular PCT with aromasin for e2 control though. If you want to do something along the lines of your original post you'd need to take more obviously.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
Yes.
Nolva 1 - 4
Exem 1 - 6

Clomid, nolva, torem, ralox, they will all do a good job at their respective doses. Just nolva is fine. Clomid has bad mental sides for most. It makes me nearly suicidal lol never again. Ymmv though
I have an unopened box of pharma grade nolvadex, it expired in 2017. Lol. Still good? Lmao

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno, the studies have been pretty promising. Some guys on the professional boards are dabbling with it for that purpose. That's generally after years of BnC though.
Right, hm... but would you really want to have zero e2, zero test, ... for a week? That must be a really painful pct.
Aromasin doesnt block e2 at the receptor level in hypothalamus. So you need to crash your e2. or is there some other mechanism that I dont know off in regards to aromasin and pct?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Right, hm... but would you really want to have zero e2, zero test, ... for a week? That must be a really painful pct.
Aromasin doesnt block e2 at the receptor level in hypothalamus. So you need to crash your e2. or is there some other mechanism that I dont know off in regards to aromasin and pct?
I don't know the mechanism that causes it, but it's not just working by crashing your e2 - that's just a potential byproduct of that kind of dosage. If you read the bit from the study in the OP, test was up by 60% and e2 down by 38%.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know the mechanism that causes it, but it's not just working by crashing your e2 - that's just a potential byproduct of that kind of dosage. If you read the bit from the study in the OP, test was up by 60% and e2 down by 38%.
I don't think that text is referencing an increase in TT? It's probably talking about FT. Albeit it's worded as if it's talking about TT I know, but it might be just bad syntax...

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't think that text is referencing an increase in TT? It's probably talking about FT. Albeit it's worded as if it's talking about TT I know, but it might be just bad syntax...
Nah, that's TT, if I remember right free T was up by about 120% to 150%.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Dude are you trolling?

Jungian collective unconscious energy? That just doesn't make sense and it doesnt mean anything. Not at least in the way you've structured the sentence. I am not going to go into jung's theory (mind you, I've read and studied his work) or into darwinism. You are just spitting out words, that you think sound fency.

Nobody is talking about "fully killing e2" ie. crashin it. Aromasin lowers, yes Lowers e2 very quickly. It does not take a week for it to start working. That's what I was saying.

Also, what the frack are you talking about DHT arometising?? As mentioned above, DHT is created from test via 5a.

Also regarding aromasin; what are you talking about it beeing a DHT?? Aromasin is an Ai not a dht derivate. And it does not cause hairloss on it's own, not at least that I've heard of it.

Can somebody please ban this kids?? What's going on here, this is the second time today that we had silly kids creating silly threads.
Half of me is trolling yes. When I took it my e2 did not feel like it was going down very quickly - It took a week before I noticed a difference because my assumption was the estrogen enzymes were slowly being inhibited or killed not in the regard of crashing your e2 but the actual estrogen itself being binded/inhibited.

In regards to DHT, I guess I was implying that Arimidex is a better substitute because there are no androgen's which could further exacerbate a steroid cycle where testosterone can convert to DHT via the 5-alpha reductase.

The Muscle Insider doctor on youtube mentioned something being the gay mans testosterone in one of his videos.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Half of me is trolling yes. When I took it my e2 did not feel like it was going down very quickly - It took a week before I noticed a difference because my assumption was the estrogen enzymes were slowly being inhibited or killed not in the regard of crashing your e2 but the actual estrogen itself being binded/inhibited.

In regards to DHT, I guess I was implying that Arimidex is a better substitute because there are no androgen's which could further exacerbate a steroid cycle where testosterone can convert to DHT via the 5-alpha reductase.

The Muscle Insider doctor on youtube mentioned something being the gay mans testosterone in one of his videos.
So you were just talking a load of shyte all along then?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I mean "feeling" your e2 going down is to subjective to be quantified. You don't really feel your e2 going down from 70 to 50 but you can feel it going down from 40 to 20. But again it's really subjective and it depends on a lot of factors. Aromasin however isn't that strong and beyond a certain dose it wont do much more. So taking just something like 12.5 eod or 12.5 ed, wont really lower your e2 that much.

With this I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. How can arimistane exacerbate test to DHT conversion at all - or compared to dex? None of the do that directly, at least not that I have heard off. The only way I guess Ai's could do that is by stopping test to e2 conversion, thus making available more test for conversion to DHT. But this is really a negligible amount of test that gets converted to e2.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I mean "feeling" your e2 going down is to subjective to be quantified. You don't really feel your e2 going down from 70 to 50 but you can feel it going down from 40 to 20. But again it's really subjective and it depends on a lot of factors. Aromasin however isn't that strong and beyond a certain dose it wont do much more. So taking just something like 12.5 eod or 12.5 ed, wont really lower your e2 that much.

With this I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. How can arimistane exacerbate test to DHT conversion at all - or compared to dex? None of the do that directly, at least not that I have heard off. The only way I guess Ai's could do that is by stopping test to e2 conversion, thus making available more test for conversion to DHT. But this is really a negligible amount of test that gets converted to e2.

“American cancer researchers have offered an explanation of how exemestane might cause these effects. Exemestane itself has almost no androgenic effect, but the researchers announced in 2007 that an exemestane metabolite – the 17beta-hydroxy analogue - is capable of interacting with the androgen receptor.”

Apparently it can cause some androgenic effects. Not via DHT though. I haven’t ever heard of that either.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Here’s another interesting one. Turns out, in rats, it will reduce ovarian aromatase at the 24 hour mark. So, yeah it’s fairly quick-acting. Also, “no interference with 5-alpha reductase activity...”

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

“American cancer researchers have offered an explanation of how exemestane might cause these effects. Exemestane itself has almost no androgenic effect, but the researchers announced in 2007 that an exemestane metabolite – the 17beta-hydroxy analogue - is capable of interacting with the androgen receptor.”

Apparently it can cause some androgenic effects. Not via DHT though. I haven’t ever heard of that either.
interesting. Would like to see that research and see if the results are actually applicable to the BB community. You know, if some 33 women reacted in such and such a way to exem, it doesn't mean we will experience something similar. This especially applies in the hormonal paradigm of things. For example, something like this metabolite, it's small small amounts probably wont make a dent in a testosterone and DHT rich environment, ie. male BB bodies. Also, women who use Ai's are usually in really bad shape. It's really harsh for a woman to take any Ai. So it's a really specific scenario.

Abomination66

Awards
Make sure you dont «kill» all estrogen if u kill that off say goodnight to your willy for a long time, keep estrogen in-CHECK youll feel horrible if you cut it off ive been there and done that.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This might be the most gay comment I've seen on this board.
:D
You can share the link to the video, might watch just to know what dumb stuff is out there. Might be some evidence for it but overall just too dumb. Who's the doc?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This might be the most gay comment I've seen on this board.
:D
You can share the link to the video, might watch just to know what dumb stuff is out there. Might be some evidence for it but overall just too dumb. Who's the doc?
Dr. Braunfenger.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's a theory that homosexuality is a form of hypermasculinity and derived from increased prenatal exposure to male hormones (particularly DHT), and I think increased levels of circulating DHT in adulthood. It's got absolutely nothing to do with this thread though, so not sure why helpmebrahs brought it into it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a theory that homosexuality is a form of hypermasculinity and derived from increased prenatal exposure to male hormones (particularly DHT), and I think increased levels of circulating DHT in adulthood. It's got absolutely nothing to do with this thread though, so not sure why helpmebrahs brought it into it.
Homosexuality is in most cases unresolved mother complex and to big of an identification with mother archetype (anima) and a not enough of an identification with the father figure. It's why it's common for gay people to have an absent or a week father figure. This is according to Jung, which was mentioned previously in this topic : )

Helpmebrahs

Awards
"Slight binding affinity for the androgen receptor (RBA 0.2% of DHT) was observed." Maybe this is what I was talking about. Good article Jeremy...when you say Not via DHT though, are you selective filtering what you want to read in the articles? or maybe the concentration of DHT is too low to have any significance.

I really wish I could find the articles I was talking about BarryScott - I have feeling though there is a strong competitive mental filter If say anything at this point.

My body is really sensitive, so when I took aromasin shyte made me feel all gay and female like - I even got breast swelling which went down later.

Last edited: