Unanswered Should i log

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I preferred your NPP mast combo that you were thinking of. I can be substantially leaner while putting on good amount of muscle with NPP+DHT.
How much more size do you or trainer feel you need? I don’t like Deca for this, if for any reason other than the half life being too long to risk clearing it. 16 weeks, and I’m no expert, but I’d transition over to short ester everything personally.
NPP/Mast 3 more weeks of drol or SD
6-8 weeks out Tren Winnie Var

Just my thoughts, you know whay more than I about competing just my 0.2
So I had one vial of deca 300mg/ml so deca itself will be using 10 weeks if I stay on I will keep with npp. But most likely tren I'm lucky the only side I really get from tren is sweats but I've run the strongest thermo fatburner several times and that sweating is much worse

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I had one vial of deca 300mg/ml so deca itself will be using 10 weeks if I stay on I will keep with npp. But most likely tren I'm lucky the only side I really get from tren is sweats but I've run the strongest thermo fatburner several times and that sweating is much worse
Ahhh. Tren will be so much better anyways. I can’t handle the sides so gotta get creative with my cutting drugs.
Your recent posts have inspired me to meet with AZ trainer Tommy Jeffree. I meet with him Wednesday to get his honest opinion if I have enough size to do a masters men’s physique this year. If not I’ll continue bulking. But I gotta see if it’s doable with my build or not so I can just get the idea out of my head or commit to it once and for all. I feel like if I’m ever going to do it, now would be the time.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got 25 more days until I have an event and am thinking of upping my winny from 25mg to 50mg and Anavar from 40mg to 60. I also br using metformin 500mg 2xday and t3 70mcg daily and transdermal clen
Do you guys think the increase will be enough to notice a differance

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I got 25 more days until I have an event and am thinking of upping my winny from 25mg to 50mg and Anavar from 40mg to 60. I also br using metformin 500mg 2xday and t3 70mcg daily and transdermal clen
Do you guys think the increase will be enough to notice a differance
Yes. Winnie is what I believe to be more toxic than the two but people run up to 100 as 60and up seem to be more effective, so the stack total would only be 110mg daily which I’m certain you can handle and will be a bit more drastic.
I’m ordering both this week if I get the green light from my local trainer to do a comp.
It should dry you out nice and keep strength and size up with both on board at those doses